Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really shocked by that post about Lachlan. "I'm struggling to bond with my baby", "I'm finding this difficult", "Having a second child is harder than I imagined", "I'm concerned that I don't feel the way I 'should' " are all understandable ways of saying "This is tough and I don't feel overwhelmed with love in the way mothers seem to be expected to be", but "You make it hard to love you" is awful. It's laying all the 'blame' at the door of a baby, as if it's his fault?! It's just a horrid thing to say. Really distressing.
It’s al me me me. Typical narcissist

Reactions: 3
Another cringy boomerang!
With ANOTHER person!!! 🤬

She’s an actual disgrace. How long were the children supposed to be with her grandparents? When she bothers to finally go to get them, she will have to continue going to London on a Thursday when she’s not in her office job to get that tattoo removed. Isla will be in school but she could (should) spend her precious Thursday YouTube / social media day with her son. She’ll continue sending him to nursery though so she can swan around getting laser removal. Unbelievable. I’m appalled by her actions. Don’t get me started on meeting up with her someone else to do crappy boomerangs with. The woman who claims to never have any child free time but is never with her kids haha. She puts them in childcare for the maximum time. 10 hours a day usually isn’t it. Never picks L up early from nursery to have 1-2-1 time. Can’t find time to spend a Thursday with him whilst I is in school because she is so busy but she can take time away from her precious admin social media day to get a tattoo removed.

What a woman.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Its honestly no wonder she had social at her door, shes a poor excuse for a parent! She needs some serious help and I dont know why noone is stepping in to get her the help and support she needs.

It annoys me, you get young parents or someone whose been dealt a few crappy cards in life and although they love their children they cant cope and social take them away or put them into foster care. Sarah has money though and Im guessing because they both turn up to school looking semi-presentable and theyre fed (sausages) ect noone cares. Noone is looking at the bigger picture and reading between the lines. Why is L in nursery 10 hours a day every day? Why does she only feed them processed crap? Why can't she cope having them both at home? Why are they both in the same room even though shes got a spare room? Its all alarm bells that someone whether it be Rob, her parents, friends or school should be picking up on.
Everyone struggles in life but Ive never seen anyone palm kids off as much as her or resent a child as much as she does.

Im sorry, this post got long, it just upsets me. I would love nothing more than to be a mum but due to health issues thatll never happen. Shes be given the gift of children twice and she probably treats her cats better than she treats the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She really is a poor excuse for a mother leaving your kids at the other end of the country to hang out with friends and get a tattoo removed is ridiculous! I've actually passed on nights out if I've been quite busy and feel my daughter hasn't had the time dhe needs/deserves but this one couldn't care less! And that post is just horrendous and to think her husband/parents didn't tell her to get it done just sums them up its a disgrace! Those poor children are going to have real issues when they are older the other parents at her kids school must think she is a joke! Never mind the teachers!!!!

Reactions: 15
She really is a poor excuse for a mother leaving your kids at the other end of the country to hang out with friends and get a tattoo removed is ridiculous! I've actually passed on nights out if I've been quite busy and feel my daughter hasn't had the time dhe needs/deserves but this one couldn't care less! And that post is just horrendous and to think her husband/parents didn't tell her to get it done just sums them up its a disgrace! Those poor children are going to have real issues when they are older the other parents at her kids school must think she is a joke! Never mind the teachers!!!!
The majority of us school parents think Sarah is a dick. The others lick her arse like her tit doesn’t stink.

The majority of us school parents think Sarah is a dick. The others lick her arse like her tit doesn’t stink.
However that being said, she seems to think that most of the parents don’t know who she is online. But we do 😉 and have a giggle at her desperation.

Reactions: 10
Wouldn’t surprise me if she leaves the kids up in Aberdeen until the day before the schools go back, then she drives through the night, gets home (but not her real home, her second home) at 4am and the kids are in school and nursery a few hours later.

Swanning around drinking, shopping, getting tattoo patch tests done is not catching up on work. All those Insta mummies u aspire to be like r laughing at u right now. Go and collect your kids

Reactions: 17
This mama life #8 I have kids? Couldn’t care less coz I fit in my wedding dress

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was gonna ask when her kids went back as they are in Scotland🤔 she still needs to declutter the house so that will be her next excuse for carting them off again. She's such a dick and outfit choices are tit, surprised she didn't wear her wedding dress out, stupid bint

Reactions: 2
We havent seen her buy/sort/organise a uniform for her! Really wouldn't surprise if they do come back the week before and I'm that week lachlan will be in nursery!!!!

Reactions: 1
For someone who doesn't eat, she has lots of food ADs and recommendations!! Is that a distraction technique?

Who takes yogurt pots to the beach? Sand... having to take a yogurt covered spoon back home in the bag! No thanks!

Reactions: 15
For someone who doesn't eat, she has lots of food ADs and recommendations!! Is that a distraction technique?

Who takes yogurt pots to the beach? Sand... having to take a yogurt covered spoon back home in the bag! No thanks!
Yip exactly! Maybe a pouch yogurt but a pot no. I’m sure after these ads are all posted we’ll never see or hear of them again.
My other half bought them for the kids and neither would eat them, eldest said they were disgusting 🤣

Reactions: 1
It’s in bad taste imo to have ads going out with her and her kids playing happy families meanwhile her children are actually 10 hours away in lockdown without her 😒

Reactions: 17
Hey guys I’m looking for some yoghurts that are far too small for my kids and have only naturally occurring sugars, anyone know of any? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
why are they using a big kid to advertise a baby yoghurt? Who are these bloody PR idiots?!

Reactions: 5
I often stand at the fromage frais (I’m pretending to be French now, if Sarah can be Dutch I can do what I like) and just pray that they won’t be too difficult to eat off of a spoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.