Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its just really bad manners having your phone out at the table another great habit shes teaching them!!!

Reactions: 10
To be fair to Lachlan, I would also want to distance myself from the plate if I was served those meals every night.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Myfussyeater shared a recipe for a sausage casserole today. Simple and quick to make and looked far more appetising that anything Mama has made. Maybe a little less time scrolling for interior and fashion inspiration and follow some family cooking influencers instead.

Reactions: 6
how hard is it to dress your child in clothes that fit?! Sarah will have to peel them trousers from poor Lachlan’s legs!

Reactions: 2
Everything about this is just... Cringy. 'meelies' and how theyll be a generation to be reckoned with. She had to spend 3 months at home before she was sent back to school, she didnt find a bloody cure for covid 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Everything about this is just... Cringy. 'meelies' and how theyll be a generation to be reckoned with. She had to spend 3 months at home before she was sent back to school, she didnt find a bloody cure for covid 😂
pass me the sick bucket.

what a load of sanctimonious bullshit. Posted Purely for content and nothing more.

A generation to be reckoned with aye? No Sarah, a generation of children who have been whored out on the internet by their attention seeking parents. Your poor children are being dragged up, with you using them for content and to earn money off. You are oblivious to the harm you are causing them and it’s nothing but selfish. If you really have a tit about your kids you would never ever ever have used them like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Vomit. I can’t stand people who post gushing tributes on their social media about every little milestone. Sure, some things are noteworthy, but a sickly outpouring of twee praises just makes me cringe. Maybe I’m just hard hearted though 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈

Imagine if Isla was trying to hint that she’s had enough of sausages so wants to be vegetarian .... sorry Isla, even the veggie option in Mama’s kitchen is sausages!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine if Isla was trying to hint that she’s had enough of sausages so wants to be vegetarian .... sorry Isla, even the veggie option in Mama’s kitchen is sausages!
Haha! I never even thought of it like that!!

Reactions: 2
I’m crying laughing that her daughter doesn’t want to eat meat any more...bye bye cheap sausages, chicken nuggets etc. What does Sarah pull out for her to enjoy for a vegetarian tea? Lovely fresh veggies, beans, pulses, salad? No, cheapy meat free sausages and plain boiled potatoes 😂😂🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Haha(!) exactly. Lost in translation, Isla actually just asked if one day she could try a vegetable. Sarah’s solution in sausage form!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Im counting that as 4/5. (There weren’t sausages on the movie meal thing)
Might be meat free but it’s still a sausage!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I just cannot believe that her daughter wants to be a vegetarian so Sarah gives her sausages! Wtf. Isla won’t know that they’re meat free... and will just see yet more sausages. It beggars belief 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.