Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
What’s she on about complaining about work!???
trying to justify why she’s dumped her kids st her parents 600 miles away....! She acts like she’s in some super important job and that she’s got so much to do... she’s just an office gofer! The world isn’t going to fall of its axis if Sarah Knott doesn’t send an email!!!! So tragic!!! And there’s the predictable “I miss my kids” line that we all knew she would trott out!!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Greendream

It’s funny - she literally gets more ME time than any mum I know and that’s ALL mothers, the single mums, the married mums, working, non working etc etc I don’t know anyone who has 1 1/2 days off an actual job and theIt kids are both in childcare, I know Islas at school now but this has been happening a long time before she started school. Most mums work part time to spend the rest of time with their kids.

Not this CUNT.

shes no maternal instinct, I don’t give a flying fuck if captain Birdseye IS not on land, why does she moan constantly and think she needs so much help with her own children.

fucking hell, they are reaping the rewards for rob in the navy no ones put a gun to her head, it fucks me off she thinks everyone should Give her a special pass cos he’s in the miltary. I applaud are service men and women. BUT don’t complain about the life you CHOOSE, the job that pays well the pension that pays well.

Fucking dowdy debroah, morning Minnie, white chick doppalnager, ikaya shagging botox bitch.

final note- I’m glad those kids are at grandmas and she’s ducking left them. They’ll actually get loved, nurtured and fed properly - I’m just mad shes gone for a jolly down soUF tobw The ultimate cat lady she craves - her only punishment in life is being with her kids how awful is that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Popper

VIP Member
Makes giving birth to her children our business by sharing a video of her physically doing it. Makes the fact her baby gave her ptsd our business by filming every detail about how she hated him. But wow wait a minute, don’t dare ask her why she’s not shared her thoughts on the fact her kids are in lockdown 9 hours away! That’s none of our business.

montydonfc

VIP Member
Really hope the photo of the kids wasn’t from today. If her parents took them to Aberdeen beach from Cults that’s more than 5 miles travel. Not by much but it’s the absolute principal. And for her to be all “they are just having theee best time hahaha” go and get yourself to fuck you absolute clown. Your children are in a city they had been locally locked down. Yes we are extremely hopeful lockdown will be over within a week however what if it’s not? All this so she could have a wee jolly down to London for a “brand appointment” go and credit people with some fucking intelligence. Why would you willingly go and meet with a brand in person during a pandemic? And then to get the appointment date wrong - wow the consummate professional. If I was the brand I wouldn’t be bothering.

Justreading

VIP Member
Cramming in the work or hiding in the office avoiding being with her children?
She didn't seem so busy with work when she was off having lunch with Lucie and the bump or decorating her garden, fannying about at garden centres or taking selfies.
I still find it so strange that she says shes happy to be home. My home is home, my mums house is my mums! Bizarre!
Shows how much of a child she still sees herself!

• Heart

CL1984

Its honestly a nightmare😭 I am riddled with anxiety over it & I have my kids here with me! How can the city have got it so wrong?! If she doesn't feel any fear about her kids being up here while she's so far away I am seriously questioning her mental state! If I was her as soon as I heard of the lockdown I would have been straight back up here to be with my children! As others have said this was no shock we all knew it was coming
I reckon honestly, the chances of getting it are slim unless going INSIDE places like cafes/ restaurant.
Her kids will most probably be fine...
BUT I don’t think that’s the issue.
the issue with me is this:
if it was me, and I was down there, and my kids were up here... and I was not allowed to go to them... and couldn’t be sure for Certain when I would be allowed- 2 weeks? 3 weeks? A month or longer if it gets really bad...
It would riddle me with anxiety and guilt... I am not allowed to go to my kids... and I don’t know when I will be!
no normal mother could carry on as normal!

i know for sure I would not be swanning off looking round bloody shops ... or wondering why trains are empty.
THE TRAINS ARE EMPTY BECAUSE WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC THATS KILLING THOUSANDS
AHHHHHH!

Oldlegend

I really hope she does manage to attend if she has a tattoo removal appointment. #AD
I deem it to be an absolutely essential visit, that foot tattoo is fucking awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
A patch test! A fucking patch test! Her brand appointment is for a patch test! She claims work is so, so busy and she needs to get control of her life meaning she left her children 10 hours away in a place under lockdown (and don't start on no one could have predicted it - read tattle, we all predicted lockdown was going to happen) and you have wasted two Thursdays fanning about going to and from London for a patch test.

Hang your head in shame Sarah. You really need to take a close look at your priorities in life 😠

• Angry

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Remember how she said she was leaving the kids in Aberdeen so that she could “sort her life out” well, now we know what she meant - swanning around London and meeting up with other gormless weapons.....

She should be ashamed of herself.

• Heart
  • Haha

montydonfc

VIP Member
I still honestly can’t believe she’s just acting like it’s any normal summer holiday week and her kids are at their grandparents. I get grandparents stepping in when parents need to work but she’s literally sorted her wardrobe, had a day trip to London and having lunch and dinner dates here there and everywhere, whilst her children are in lockdown! Yes. I’ve no doubt they are safe in her parents house but that’s going to be at least another week they are here as if she has her big brand meeting this Thursday she’s not doing the drive up any time before then. They might be having fun but they probably will start missing home, but it’s whatever suits Sarah that’s most important. And as for her greeting about her FaceTime to Rob with the kids - arrange a time for just the two of you. It’s not fucking rocket science - speak with the kids once then speak with her the other time. All I ever hear from her is that basically her children are nothing but an inconvenience to her. She can’t speak to her husband, can’t meet friends... it’s all me me me. She needs to call her page this life of mine or me myself and I as she definitely doesn’t reflect any sort of real mother’s life I’ve ever known.

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
"No one could have predicted this" except the news had been full of an impending lockdown in Aberdeen before and during her time there.

And she has shared her thoughts on what people in buildings in London might be doing and a potplant being knocked over by her cats but not addressed her kids being caught up in a lockdown 10 hours away from home. Yes, they are with grandparents but I'd be feeling very nervous if that was my children so very far away.

Cookiesncream

Surely that Ad would of worked better with Lachlan who is still a toddler?
I think he still has dairy-free yogurts which is why Meeeeeelies has to be the cash cow. Sarah you could have at least brushed Isla’s hair if you’re going to shove her in the public eye selling yogurts. She always looks so scruffy, both the kids do. It amazes me how someone can put such little effort into their children’s appearance and their children’s nutrition, and yet obsess so much over their own appearance 🤔

• Haha

Queenie

VIP Member
In her post, what about Lachlan?? Hasn’t he had a tough time too, with deployment & the pandemic & getting shoved in nursery all day while Sarah swans around on her days off? Isn’t she proud of Lachlan & how he’s coped too?? As well as coping with an unnatural, unfeeling, husk of a mother! She makes me want to vomit! 😡
The favouritism she shows is appalling! 😡

• Sick

CL1984

I bet the kids looked happy and carefree with no camera in their face!
To be honest, I tried not to look at them. I hate seeing instagrammers kids, it just feels so weird to me. They have no choice that their lives are on show... That I even know their names. I just doesn't sit easy with me

Cookiesncream

When is she going to realise that that is the body she was born with? No amount of exercise is going to change her bone structure. Yes she’s lost weight but her body is just a smaller version of how it was before. She’s broad and rectangular with no waist. Doing an “hourglass” exercise program or “targeting her hip dips” is going to do absolutely nothing to change that, and true ED recovery would have taught her to accept her body the way it is, so the fact she ever claimed to be recovered is a farce in itself.

FYI Sarah, hip dips are down to the shape of your pelvis. It is extremely harmful to your impressionable followers to state them as something undesirable, when they are completely normal, and plenty of extremely fit athletes have them so they are no indication of how healthy/unhealthy you are. Its like shaming people for the shape of their kneecaps. You are a 30 something old woman, grow up and sort your priorities out.

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Stop the world I need to get off.... The ridiculous anniversary photos have just done me in. Get to fuck and then fuck off some more! So fucking LAME.
And sorry but she needs to stop trowelling on so much make up. She looks like a man in drag.

• Haha

Popper

VIP Member
Kids staying with Granny during holidays? Fine. Kids staying with Granny, 10 hours away during a Pandemic which looks like is getting worse again? Not fine.
She could have easily stayed “home” in Aberdeen to work, she dragged her computer up there fuck sake. She has no reason to go back to her “not home” and leave the kids. Apart from purely selfish reasons. Absolute poor excuse for a mother. And if she allows her Mum to fly down with 2 kids during this time? Just awful