Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wedding dress post is just tragic there's no need for it her behaviour is getting stranger by the day! Definitely doesn't seem to be doing much work either!!!

Reactions: 20
The wedding dress post is just tragic there's no need for it her behaviour is getting stranger by the day! Definitely doesn't seem to be doing much work either!!!
She doesn't seem to be doing any work for her very important role in the mod. I wonder if this week she is annual leave and this 'work' she is doing is all this life admin and YouTube she constantly stays up till gone midnight to do? Would explain why she's able to Swan off here there and everywhere during the working day.

Reactions: 9
Confirmed by government that Aberdeen lockdown extended - no travelling to the city for Sarah.

• Wow
  • Sad
Do you think all her friends rally round with dinner dates to ensure she eats when the kids aren't there?
No.

she has no genuine friends. Only other vacuous Instagram “friends” and they go out together for the opportunity to take all the infantile photos & boomerang videos of them drinking cocktails or doing a “cheers” with an Aperol Spritz.

Confirmed by government that Aberdeen lockdown extended - no travelling to the city for Sarah.
wont be able to
Wipe the gormless smile off her face now....

To be honest I would still go anyway to collect them surley that’s acceptable. Essential travel. I don’t see her getting stopped or fined for picking up here children and even so shouldn’t be enough to put someone off, but she has her London appointment that she told the world she fucked up on last week ..

Reactions: 6

To be honest I would still go anyway to collect them surley that’s acceptable. Essential travel. I don’t see her getting stopped or fined for picking up here children and even so shouldn’t be enough to put someone off, but she has her London appointment that she told the world she fucked up on last week ..
100% but if she gets the kids she’ll not be able to prance around the house in her wedding dress, or go to London for the day or have dinner and drinks dates every night.

Sarah, seriously are you okay hun?

I actually think she needs professional help.

• Haha

I imagine it would be acceptable if you were in glasgow or somewhere nearby but not the other end of the country.
Kids are known carriers and think of all tje service stations theyll stop in and theyll probably stop to see Robs parents ect.

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion:
Skinny for the wedding gown, kids in Aberdeen lockdown, Sarah whatmamalife?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I know I’ve already said it but how tragic is it that she’s posting on the “dada life” account pretending to be him? And then replying to her comments?! It’s so weird!!!!!! And SO obviously her posting from both accounts!!!!!!!!! I am dying over here from second hand embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looking at the reel she’s put on it actually looks like she’s smaller now than when she was married. It doesn’t look as fitted around the top. The scary thing is the more people compliment her the more she’ll want to lose to keep getting the wow your looking great when in reality a real friend would know she’s unwell & try & help her. Sadly she’s seems only to have insta friends who only care about the gram

Reactions: 7
Whilst she plays dress up, goes on jollies for her brand appointments, coos over other people's babies her own children are in an extended partial lockdown. If she does go back up there I hope she remains up there until restrictions are completely lifted.

Reactions: 3
Why does she always blank out her laptop screen? Her work can't be that important!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Whilst she plays dress up, goes on jollies for her brand appointments, coos over other people's babies her own children are in an extended partial lockdown. If she does go back up there I hope she remains up there until restrictions are completely lifted.
She will need them back in time foew new English term so another 18 to 20 days.

I doubt she’ll go and collect them. She’s probably celebrating tonight. Total airhead.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.