Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it looks like she left her children 10 hours away in the middle of a pandemic to do a brand deal in London but actually got the wrong week! So she had absolutely no reason to leave her children in lockdown - this woman's priorities are like nothing I have ever seen! Disgraceful!
She’s an absolute walloper.

as if she’s going to just trot off home again - she’s 100% going to head into London now and probably just so happen to bump into a “chum” for cocktails..... she’s beyond transparent.

Reactions: 11
What a load of tit. She is pretending that she had an appointment to excuse her from not staying at home getting all that work done that she seems to have. And will now proceed to have a day out in London which was her plan all along. She doesn’t come across as someone who would get the wrong date for a meeting.

And too right she should feel guilty for leaving her kids 9 hours away during these unpredictable times

Reactions: 8
How many more times is she going to show off that handbag. 🙄

Reactions: 5
By “getting the wrong week” to this brand meeting (😂🤦🏼‍♀️) that means she definitely won’t be getting those poor kids back as she will need to go again next week im guessing. She probably done that on purpose to make excuses to come back without the kids and now this she can make an excuse for her mum to keep them 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 5
If you were leaving your kids 10 hours away with a potential lockdown surely you’d make sure you had the correct date for a meeting 🙄

Reactions: 8
I'm assuming the brand work appointment is her tattoo removel. No brands would be asking for face to face meetings in this present climate.She just likes to make it sound more important than it is. What is more important Sarah is being there for your children.
Fanny about in London if you must but I can't seriously believe that even her most devoted of followers would see her actions and think what a role model this mama life is.

Last edited:
Really hope the photo of the kids wasn’t from today. If her parents took them to Aberdeen beach from Cults that’s more than 5 miles travel. Not by much but it’s the absolute principal. And for her to be all “they are just having theee best time hahaha” go and get yourself to duck you absolute clown. Your children are in a city they had been locally locked down. Yes we are extremely hopeful lockdown will be over within a week however what if it’s not? All this so she could have a wee jolly down to London for a “brand appointment” go and credit people with some bleeping intelligence. Why would you willingly go and meet with a brand in person during a pandemic? And then to get the appointment date wrong - wow the consummate professional. If I was the brand I wouldn’t be bothering.

Reactions: 21
Omg and now in central London. Selfridges and the tube completely unnecessarily. She’s just left a place that went into local lockdown, and she’s dragged her potentially-carrying-Covid ass all the way down the country, stopping at services to spread it a little bit, then a train, tube, department store...is she really this thick or just completely selfish?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
So it looks like she left her children 10 hours away in the middle of a pandemic to do a brand deal in London but actually got the wrong week! So she had absolutely no reason to leave her children in lockdown - this woman's priorities are like nothing I have ever seen! Disgraceful!
Genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if she knew all along its next week.
“oops sorry mum it’s next week, can you have them for two weeks instead haha haha”
And an extra day out in London taking insta pics.

Omg and now in central London. Selfridges and the tube completely unnecessarily. She’s just left a place that went into local lockdown, and she’s dragged her potentially-carrying-Covid ass all the way down the country, stopping at services to spread it a little bit, then a train, tube, department store...is she really this thick or just completely selfish?
Was just thinking this!! If all she knows she could have covid seen as she has been all over Aberdeen!! Now she has not only been around her town but now all over the trains and London! Urgh she makes my blood boil 🙄 swanning about selfridges without a care in the world while your kids are in the middle of a lockdown!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I'm so confused has she not mentioned lockdown and the kids at all.

When she says work she means social media/brand work not mod admin work.
Always baffled how she's scores so many ads with such a low following under 50k.

There's a slim chance she caught covif up in Aberdeen..
Scary how quick the virus has spread.
Such a shame as scotland seemed have it under control .
Short of shutting their borders it was always going to be tricky.

Reactions: 2
When she mentioned the tit show that happened, I took that as her addressing the news Aberdeen was in lockdown. And the “kids are having fun, end of” comment was her answer to all the people questioning her actions. She has not addressed it in detail because she knows what she did is wrong. If she thought it was totally fine, she would for sure be using “ her kids locked down” as content.

Reactions: 7
Ah great, oversharing uninteresting tit from her London trip that she always had planned. That photo of her kids really angers me, she is a massive bellend and knows fine well when her 'brand appointment' is. She's such a bleeping bint. Has anyone messaged her??

Reactions: 4
I honestly cannot believe the bare faced nerve of her. Kids locked down 10 hours away with elderly parents while she swans around London seemingly without a care in the world. Absolutely unbelievable. Haha!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I honestly cannot believe the bare faced nerve of her. Kids locked down 10 hours away with elderly parents while she swans around London seemingly without a care in the world. Absolutely unbelievable. Haha!
I just can’t believe what I am seeing! I have no words!

Reactions: 6
I’m wondering - when the kids have to come home for school and nursery etc, will the school insist on a 2 week quarantine before letting the kids back in? Surely makes sense given where they’ve spent their summer!
Wonder how she’ll deal with them for 2 weeks...!

Reactions: 9
Is she bleeping kidding?! Swanning about London whilst her kids are in lockdown in another country?!!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
People rely on those tube trains to get to their essential jobs, medical appointments or get groceries. SHE has no need to be on those trains spreading her germs around. She’s been all over Aberdeen, mixing with multiple households, she stopped at her brothers wherever he lives, all the service stations, her in laws and all over Southsea, portsmouth and her own town.

I cannot get over the self importance and arrogance of her. She’s not stupid, she knows what she’s doing but she just doesn’t care because she knows her kids will get to go to school regardless of restrictions. She’s a keyworker, don’t ya know!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Why is she sharing constant pointless videos of every single boring place she’s going to
Today? Seriously? No one cares. It’s completely uninteresting. Seeing a shot of an escalator in the tube station or the escalators in Selfridges or the outside of some boring cafe...... no one cares Sarah. No one gives a shiny tit. Bore off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.