Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
The wedding dress post is just tragic there's no need for it her behaviour is getting stranger by the day! Definitely doesn't seem to be doing much work either!!!

Reactions: 20

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Cramming in the work or hiding in the office avoiding being with her children?
She didn't seem so busy with work when she was off having lunch with Lucie and the bump or decorating her garden, fannying about at garden centres or taking selfies.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

OliviaPope

Lachlan is only 3 I think it’s a bit much her dumping the kids at her parents and fucking off home. I’m all for kids spending time with grandparents but leaving them for weeks on end at age 3 is too much especially when she doesn’t need to.

But as Sarah has said when he was a baby he was difficult to love!! Who the fuck says that about their baby!! Poor wee toot.

• Sad
  • Wow

Fathead

VIP Member
We know people who live in their area Aberdeenshire (not city) who have chosen not to leave there to go places in the UK , including England because they understand how close the city and shire are linked even tho they are not technically locked down. Cancelled plans for last weeks of school
Holiday etc. Meanwhile phileas fogg here is literally visiting a different place in England every day after being in central Aberdeen? seriously ?! All she had to to was stay near her own house with no kids.. thats the dream surley? Sit around with her cats and Ikea friends for a week in peace ? I just don’t get her swanning around !?

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
If she went to the trouble of taking and setting up her big girl office why doesn't she stay up there with them?

God forbid anything happens or there ends up being localised lockdowns Portsmouth to Aberdeen is one hell of a journey to get back in a hurry for.

And she claims to want more children which is the funniest thing ever as she can't stand being with the ones she has. Rush home to your pus, exercise like a crazy woman and hardly eat. Much more important to declutter the house (maybe cut down on the trips to Primark and I kaya might help) than be present in those two poor children's lives. Why are her parents and brothers allowing this to happen?

Greendream

It’s Sarah and Jessie, fake lips, fake boobs for Jess, fake hair for Sarah, air head fake personality’s, it’s totally them.

child free which never happens? oh god she’s not only got an eating problem, she’s got a memory problem too. You have one and half days every single week child free you thick CUNT.

oh bless them kids, I bet they are having an epic time in Scotland, it’s probably the best thing to have happened to them let’s be honest
For a start it might be something other than sausages for tea, they actually get nurtured and loved, Lachlan’s probably having his first time off nursery just to be a child and play with his family, not a holiday for a camera or to be mummy’s props. They are out of that god awful house she crams them into with so much ikaya furniture they may aswell live in fucking Sweden.

enjoy your time sarah you twat, you fucking weird tramp, it’s pretty sad she doesn’t ever have time off with them both just to have days out or family time or enjoy them. No this fucking Nesbit wants to drive ten hours to drop them off somewhere to drive ten hours back to sit at home alone sorting clothes out 😂😂😂😂😂😂

picture of motherhood or what. This mama life 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
She needs to rename her brand 'avoidingmamalife'.

Clinking glasses - it's just so cringe. The pair of them posting the same sodding thing to both Instagram accounts. Nice close ups of each other hidden by their phones.

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
You really would think she is head of the entire defence industry instead of some part time procurement co-ordinator by the way she goes on about how hard she is working.

If so busy why not eat in to some of your precious me time on your days off to catch up? I would really love to know what her employers think of her discussing her work on camera. Not once have I heard her praise her employers for being flexible or understanding about this solo mama doing it all on her own. From the way she makes it sound they are working poor, poor Sarah to the bone with no consideration for her personal situation. They do not come across as good employers. Personally I don't believe her. All this so, so busy and having to catch up because she has to collect Isla up from school early is just an excuse to hide herself away in a room whilst others take care of her children.

• Haha

montydonfc

VIP Member
I know she needs to get brand approval but the yoghurts went out of date 24th July. And 1.5 strawberries and a quarter of a banana does not constitute a portion of fruit ya mad whopper.

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
When she does the 'look at him / he is so cute /love him' when talking about Lachlan it comes across so fake and insincere, like she is talking about a stranger's puppy she has just seen in the street.

GPort

VIP Member
Imagine if Isla was trying to hint that she’s had enough of sausages so wants to be vegetarian .... sorry Isla, even the veggie option in Mama’s kitchen is sausages!

• Haha

Leopo

I still honestly can’t believe she’s just acting like it’s any normal summer holiday week and her kids are at their grandparents. I get grandparents stepping in when parents need to work but she’s literally sorted her wardrobe, had a day trip to London and having lunch and dinner dates here there and everywhere, whilst her children are in lockdown! Yes. I’ve no doubt they are safe in her parents house but that’s going to be at least another week they are here as if she has her big brand meeting this Thursday she’s not doing the drive up any time before then. They might be having fun but they probably will start missing home, but it’s whatever suits Sarah that’s most important. And as for her greeting about her FaceTime to Rob with the kids - arrange a time for just the two of you. It’s not fucking rocket science - speak with the kids once then speak with her the other time. All I ever hear from her is that basically her children are nothing but an inconvenience to her. She can’t speak to her husband, can’t meet friends... it’s all me me me. She needs to call her page this life of mine or me myself and I as she definitely doesn’t reflect any sort of real mother’s life I’ve ever known.
her page should be called “Thismememelife” 😂

She should have just been honest about this from the start.
Don’t say your parents are having the kids because you are so snowed under at work and then do 5 mins of work and spend the rest of your time swanning around.
She should have just said “parents are having the kids so that I can have a break”.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

frostily

VIP Member
So two hours ago she’s having a lunch break on the beach and then...still there...? Also lunch break from what, flouncing around spreading the rona to all corners of the country ffs

• Angry
  • Wow

CL1984

As someone who lives in Aberdeen city I would be majorly pissed off if she comes to get the kids.
Me and my kids are not able to see my mum or their grandparents because we are in the city and they live in Aberdeenshire. We are following the rules which means no grandma or grandpa for my children.
Also as someone who has lost a relative to covid who passed away in Aberdeen hospital 2 months ago for me it would be unbelievably inconsiderate and ignorant of her to enter the city when it is under local lockdown.
She's made her bed by leaving her kids , she need to lie in it. If that means she can't get them it's her own fault.
She should have known this would happen. Aberdeens local restrictions were obviously going to happen.
If she does it I hope people have the decency to call her out on it. I will be

• Heart
  • Sad

Queenie

VIP Member
She probably got wind of a potential lockdown while in Aberdeen, abandoned her kids & sped back down that motorway faster than you can say #sausages.

• Heart
  • Haha

Gossipmongers

It’s in bad taste imo to have ads going out with her and her kids playing happy families meanwhile her children are actually 10 hours away in lockdown without her 😒

Reactions: 17

Bubsley

Chatty Member
I’m crying laughing that her daughter doesn’t want to eat meat any more...bye bye cheap sausages, chicken nuggets etc. What does Sarah pull out for her to enjoy for a vegetarian tea? Lovely fresh veggies, beans, pulses, salad? No, cheapy meat free sausages and plain boiled potatoes 😂😂🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

bobs

Chatty Member
Stop the world I need to get off.... The ridiculous anniversary photos have just done me in. Get to fuck and then fuck off some more! So fucking LAME.
And sorry but she needs to stop trowelling on so much make up. She looks like a man in drag.
A man in drag 🤣 you’re right though, her broad shoulders and angular ‘figure’ don’t help. Which is fine. Just own it and adjust your look accordingly instead of accentuating it with ill fitting clothes and mask like make up.
And don’t get me started on the tongue between the teeth smile that these instagrammers seem to adopt. Looks fecking ridiculous, not all cutsie and sweet 🤢

Popper

VIP Member
So sad that she doesn’t see where she lives with her husband and children as home. She sees where her Mum lives as her home. She is so weird.

FYI Sarah, Scotland won’t be accepting your rule breaking with regards to staying safe - behave yourself