Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nannyg

VIP Member
On another topic, it’s nice to see that Luke has a teddy of his nana on his bed!
45A7B86D-C204-41A0-AD3C-7591DE54A0D1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Jellybb

VIP Member
Seriously, I’m in cork during the week for work so does anyone want to meet me to take me on a tour of the cretin hotspots? 🧐😈 I’d like to see super sabbys salon where the “ridey hair” originated.. the Boreen where Sandra, the 40yr old virgin, lost her virginity to the Lord Mayor, the place where supermom drunk drove her car into a wall, twins and me Kip of a house where she watches love island and neglects her kids on the daily, Miriam Mullins fave hotspots to do her bad Irish mammy tiktoks, Shannen Joyces fave places to spend other peoples money and we could round it off by tipping down to onslow gardens for a beeeeeeeeaudiiiiiful burrito bowl with this hairy animal bastard 🙏🏾🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 74

brandambassador

VIP Member
Most peoples weightloss is linear.
So, I’m up 10 pounds from hols, I lost 5, I have 5 left to go etc.

not Sarah.
Leaving cert maths 2024
If Sarah is up 10 pounds from the 3 pound loss the previous week, and the week before that she was up 8 pounds but she maintained the week before, calculate:

1. if she travelled on a silent journey at 120mph how heavy would she weigh and would it be the same as an artic truck?
2. If she put on another ‘1 stone 4 pounds’, but made a homemade chipper burger and had the free wings sauce- would she need a medium or a large?
3. If she spent €12.99 on a fulfill bar and a 4 pack of 0.00% Heineken, what percentage of her would still be an alcoholic cunt?
4. If a beyond perfect sperm was catapulted into an ovary carrying 90 cysts at a rate of ‘how’s yer father’- how many embryoverweights would you freeze?

**answers before 6pm please**

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Puffin

VIP Member
Dear diary,

I am absolutely fuming 😤I recorded a video there now with the guys from Therapie and I said to them I said " I'm a 16 -18 but make me look like I could have gotten a 12" and the bastards ignored me. Didn't even blur out 2 of my 3 chins

Anyway the "trolls" are up in arms calling me out on the video. Saying stuff about 90 cysts. I never said I had 90 cysts except when I went on and on for weeks about my 35 70 90 cysts.

They are all just jealous bitches that don't realise that I am breaking the stigma by shutting down the conversation. One size journey doesn't fit all and its not my fault I have a BEYOND PERFECT relationship with a BEYOND PERFECT ham hock fella with BEYOND PERFECT sperm ❤

Better go Luke is calling me there now
After spending a week prompting him to say e e e mbryo , he kept saying Nemo, I finally got him to say it. I may have bribed him with 2 many ice creams cos now he is saying Magnum instead of embryo

Chat soon xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Puffin

VIP Member
In honour of our Dealz Disney Princess and her video last night staring wistful out the window while basking in the sunlight, my fellow tatters, I give you a diary entry ....

Dear diary,

Sayyrraaa here. Diary , I have has such a week. I have been so emotional behind the scenes. Like I said to Keet there now, I said "Keet , like no one really knows what goes on in someone's life behind closed doors" and he said "What are you shiteing on about now you dosey cow I'm trying to watch the football " but not in a nasty way ❤

I have been recording my very loud silent journey in the back ground and I am going to release the footage a little bit at a time . I am now an expert on IVF cos I have read so many Google pages on it even though I still haven't figured out that my payriod is only part of cykele

I got my botox and my lips done during the week to make myself feel better. Its 100% safe and I checked with Dr. Mairead but I didn't really need to check with her cos I am a bit of medical expert myself you know from all those "illness" I invented for myself and Luke so I could wreck their heads in South Doc and get some attention ❤

I only got my top lip done. So I got my bottom and top lip done and the Dr said I would bruise. She said " Sayrahh hun you are going to look like a battered ham hock that's in the reduced section in Tesco after 9 on a Saturday night" She did. Didn't she , she did. I bruised cos you know I am on meds. Did I say I was on meds for my silent journey? Don't think I said that 🤔 Anyway I am only beadifuuuulll. Like Keet even said he would do it with the lights on facing me this weekend ❤

Anyway gotta go , have to try and squeeze out a few more tears while trying to rub the triple chin off myself .

Chat soon xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

LucyLou43

New Thred Title suggestion : Therapiefertility backed the wrong hun, if ye discuss her cysts sonic will come at you with her gun!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion
Magnum Burp O Connor jammed into the freezer, don't mention the cysts if you happen to see her!

• Haha
Reactions: 59

brandambassador

VIP Member
The thing is, besides the fact there is no huge stigma around IVF anymore (I would talk to anyone about my experience) she’s not even talking about ivf she’s just snorting and licking her mouth/lips/teeth with a sad face about not being pregnant yet.

Tell me about the HyCoSy procedure? Explain how Keith felt about the sample? What happened the 90 cysts? If Keith’s Sperm is perfect why bypass IUI which has a high success rate for your age under 35?What bloods did you have done? How was your AMH? Was your prolactin high as mine was and they attribute that often to self employed stress or other stresses? Did you get meds for that ? What meds were you on? What day was your trigger shot? How did you find the pain? Did you get OHSS before egg retrieval? How did you find the pain post procedure ? How many mm was the lining of your womb?

You aren’t breaking any stigma you fucking clown you’ve told so many lies you can’t even discuss the basic steps above! You’re only sharing that you’re not pregnant as you want the cards, flowers & attention from ‘ friends ‘ and a reason to get fat. Fatter.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Lillies

Ah lads.. Im not from Cork and I thought Onslow Gardens was a joke. I thought it was a reference to Onslow from the TV programme Keeping up appearances and that Keith was Onslow. He is the image. But that's where they actually live.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Literally came to say this.

"Luke wants us to keep trying" :rolleyes:

The emotional blackmail is something else.
I can't believe this. Shes scandalous, the poor child can barely count to 20. 3 years ago the we pet was getting ready to see his mum and dad get married. All of a sudden dad and all his stuff is gone. Weeks later he's introduced to keet and BULLIED into calling him stepdad. Introduced to Brian's partner and her son not not mention in no time a new baby sister. Now to being told there's a fucking embryo in his "mommys" tummy🥴 but she's not pregnant?? Fuck me I'm 31 years of age and even im having trouble processing all of that. Shame on the pair of them, no consideration or respect for that innocent little lads emotional state.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

cycleon

VIP Member
I can only imagine the excitement (or horror) when all you lovelies who came home from work, sorted the house, sat down, opened tattle and saw 456724375836 pages had been added to the thread, you just KNEW shit went down 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49

brandambassador

VIP Member
Here’s our situation at moment just to compare.

Have several embryos left since our son was born in 2020. IVF was our only option due to me, I have MS & my pregnancy needed to be controlled to the second of conception as I am on long term muscle relaxants and other medications for my dwlindling sight. the plan was one baby if we are lucky, 2 if we can.
Pregnancy and birth affected me in ways I was advised might happen. Tore my bowel muscle so much that almost a year after my ‘temporary colostomy bag’ surgery I now realise it’s for keeps.
Our only option is surrogacy.
We had been looking at the Ukraine but then the war happened.
We have looked at USA, Canada, Portugal and Spain. You might ask about legislation/ what I will tell you is that there are agencies and there are just women who do this as a career. I’m not saying it’s all 100% clear on legislation. We are currently in talks with a few women, but one who we found via TIKTOK is just after her third surrogate baby for a third family & it’s literally her business model - no judgement please. You’ll do anything for a baby!
But even with all the time we set aside for legal discussions, travel, zooms to talk to women, saving, bank meetings / it it nowhere near as hard as what the ivf process was and that’s not because of my MS. It literally was the constant fear of - what if there’s an issue with the sperm? What if they get no eggs? What if they get 100 eggs and they are all bad? What if the embryos all have MS? What if the embryos don’t make it? Should I have implanted 2 that time and now I’d have 2 kids? The moods from the hormones, the upset- at no point did I ever ever think to record myself and cry (without tears) into the phone! Not even when my friends and family asked would I have done it. Whether you need IUI, ICSI or IVF it is possibly the hardest road to go down and that’s before you look at the cost or the time off work (if you’ve a real job) etc. she thought this was a hobby like Botox hair and nails. If you are trying to get pregnant you will avoid ANYTHING that might pose a risk even if there is no evidence there yet. Botox is a NO NO and I say that as someone who gets Botox injections as part of MS for muscle movement. It was one of the reasons I was doing IVF to time my pregnancy. She is only crying cos she thought she would be pregnant and getting attention and freebies by now. I absolutely detest her she has no idea of the real hardship of TTC

• Heart
Reactions: 48

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
First off Luke did not say embryo. That poor child can barely speak basic words. Secondly he is going to be such a messed up teenager & adult because of what is happening right now. He should know absolutely nothing about her wanting to get pregnant & definitely nothing about IVF. Lastly if bigot is away enjoying himself why is she sending him messages like that screaming her insecurities as usual. Actually lastly stop sharing these conversations with people, it’s private, nobody is impressed. Get off your phone and make a friend you stupid bitch

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

WtfInsta

Chatty Member
"It's a man's jumper but I'm wearing it as a dress" eh no burbs it's a man's jumper that you are wearing as a jumper that fits you as a jumper 🙄

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Sorry I have to apologise because I go on an awful rant here some days at her but come to my house, there’s a grey/silver Waterstones folder on the desk, it’s 4 years old & has everything from my first egg count/ his sperm check to the invoice for our zoom last week about potentially moving frozen embryos from Ireland to Europe for a surrogate. It’s overflowing. I don’t know when the day will come that I get to put it in a drawer and be grateful for the first and hopefully second child it will have given us. The folder stays on the desk & everything paperwork wise gets added in. If you’ve been through Waterstones you know the one. We barely talk about it at moment unless we are heading on a zoom or to an appointment. We have to schedule to live outside of that hanging over us - today it was actually a drive to CLARNEY to meet my brother in law and his new fiancé with our son and theirs, and have a picnic and remember to laugh and live aswell. The sunshine helps ⭐Sarah just annoys me, I hope nobody watching from here or on insta sees her as any mascot for ivf and would seek the proper expert medical advice themselves. You’ve no time for fake tears or recording because it’s not content it’s actually your life. Sending love and sunshine to anyone TTC x

• Heart

square_spoon

VIP Member
Would you really be getting botox while trying for a baby through IVF? I dont know enough about it but I thought botox was a big no?
Would you really be trying for a baby with ivf to make your ex jealous when you don’t look after the child you have and the fella you’re with is a piece of shit?

Normal rules don’t apply for this one 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 41