Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
The staff in the cinema were fantastic to deal with.....FFS you went in and bought cinema tickets and sweets 🙄 I doubt that involved much soul searching or advice. The desperate lengths she goes to to try and grab a freebie or a collab, it's embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 33

francydoll

Ladies I am here absolutely choking and snorting laughing at the comments. Best entertainment in weeks. MY personal highlights were Sars burner account getting ratty and the comment ‘if I were Sarah ye’d know’ 🤣🤣🙈. I’m dead. Can’t stop laughing out loud. Oh and the comment- who is Tattle? And the reply - I’ll Google it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Bobs86

VIP Member
“You asked about the eh eh em embryo”

No he didn’t, you coaxed him to say it, coz you’re a spiteful b*tch!

• Heart

Graywalls

VIP Member
10 hours a day on her phone. She said this. 4 hours in NY when she was having the time of her life. How can she make the time to spend 10 hours a day on her phone, spend so much time eating, work full time 🙄 and parent? She’s a walking miracle.
10 hours a day on her phone and she still cannot get to 50000 followers! Surely that shows how unlikeable she is😲
She is very busy trying to chase up new brand deals to replace sweet king and Keith expects her to get free hotel stays and food she she is also furiously trying to secure those as Keith certainly won't be paying for Sarah and Luke to do anything, apparently he puts a lot of pressure on her to 'talk' to people about her 'brand' when they are out, she doesn't always feel comfortable doing this but he insists, even if not is not a suitable fit for the company.
Tina was complaining to a family friend that Keith contributes the bare minimum to the household, if Luke needs something he tells Sarah to ask Brian for the money. The reason they did not stay in any hotels in New York/ New Jersey is because Keith was splitting the cost of rooms by 3 equally and Sarah did not have the money to pay 2/3 of the cost.
I was also told that apparently they are splitting the vast of IVF 50/50, even though Keith has savings. He spends most of his money on going out with friends

• Wow
  • Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
It’s really obvious she thought one sniff of IVF and she would be pregnant! God it’s mortifying and as someone whose been through IVF I have the biggest heart for anyone TTC or doing IVF you can only truly understand if you’ve been there, she’s down in herself because she wanted to be pregnant already. And only because Brian has a newborn there was no mention of baby before that. Another unwanted baby but a wanted pregnancy and a wanted accessory to ‘hold’ Keith.

• Heart

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
Sarah knows her time as a slimming account is up, she is not inspiring as a slimming world leader and her groups are barely making enough money to live on. She was making a fortune over lockdown with her zoom groups but spent all of the money and those zoom members forgot about her once they were no longer at home bored.
She sees that Julie has gotten to 100k and is getting a lot of collabs, and apparently she is very jealous of her and how she has effortlessly done this despite the obvious medical neglect of her son.
Her and Keith were all plans to change the page to be more family oriented, she was to become pregnant and share that journey and Keith would feature more and do #ad for men's clothes etc but then it was revealed that Keith is a vile bigot with disgusting views. Instead of addressing the tweets and moving on, Sarah made the huge mistake of patronising childless women and the perfect family page was gone.
Now she is trying the IVF angle, she had so many plans, Therapie were possibly going to collab with her, she was going to stay in hotels and Collab with them about their pamper facilities and healthy food options, they were to get a jeep for the journeys and she would advertise how easy it was to access Therapie if you were not form Leinster.
None of that materialised because of how unlikeable she is and how the tweets remain around their neck, she is seriously struggling to get to 50k and apparently all Keith is thinking about is buying a house to make some money from and as an escape route if he needs it!
If I was on HAP and I had my “beauuudiful forever true love” living with me and he had enough savings to buy a house and provide a solid home for us as a family but was choosing to rent it out instead I’d be devastated. It shows he’s not fully invested in a long term relationship with her. that would be my thinking. But I guess knowing these tramps they are happy to live almost rent free, have plenty savings and an income coming in from Keith’s house. That’s what our taxes are paying for, them to ride the system it boils my blood when there’s so many genuine couples needing a home. And u would have Keith owning a home, making an income off it and the government paying his rent for him to live with Sarah. These fuckers need to be reported.

• Heart
  • Haha

Spammy56

I love how she says her medical issues are not for anyone to discuss, eh helloo, you chose to share all the information

• Heart

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Therapie - there is a stigma around IVF. Also Therapie deleting /turning off comments and stopping conversation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

brandambassador

VIP Member
This cunt drives me simple.
Work mate (and I’m only in my new job a few months) had a baby last week & after having IVF for our son 2 years ago and now doing the surrogate route for no.2 she has no idea about ivf and feelings. I’ve a pregnant baby sister who is in a new enough relationship and how I wish I was as safe to her pregnant as she is. But I still am happy for her and love her and want her to be ok. Sarah just wants a revenge baby and an attention pregnancy. That is not the same. Releasing videos of her crying onto her udders and him injecting the bellies again? But can get Botox on the same week. Nothing occupies my mind like the ivf/surrogacy does when we are going to appointments but I would have 383883 missed calls from my mother and sisters because I would be so far from the phone everyone wants to know are things ok. Attention seeking Susan with the phone out

• Heart

Bedtime Reading

I'm sick of Sarah referring to us all here as people who are not happy themselves. Get this Sarah... I'm very happy.... I just love the drama you create. I love watching you trip yourself up. I tune in just like I would a soap opera .... its the virtual world of a TV soap and Sarah is the main character... thats why we watch it.

• Haha

lady luck

Chatty Member
Getting serious amber heard vibes off the videos looking up to ceiling and around room, stuttering over words and the lack of tears... my god this 1 is gone girl....
I totally agree the snap she put up about Keith being away and Luke will miss him and wants to FaceTime that’s total mental abuse on Sarah’s part towards Keith she done the same with brian when they broke up and he had Luke she was constantly FaceTiming to by the ways see Luke if this ivf fails I can see her having a breakdown she has serious mental health issues

Reactions: 30

Julie_83

Today must be the 2% of the time Sarah do parents cos Luke is in Dinos with his dad but sure we won’t be told that

• Haha
  • Wow
When "we" (brian number 1)were trying in Australia nothing was happening so I went to my GP at home and he said come back when your cycle starts. But her cycle never came cause she was already pregnant with luke(brian number 2) and sure "we" thought "we" have luke what could be wrong. Then "we" (keith) started trying again and 3 or 4 months in nothing was happening? 12 WEEKS in???!! What fuck is this LUNATIC taking at all? She says at the start of the video she's had two long term relationships which is true but she very cleverly forgets to state she's now in a new relationship so she's on her THIRD attempt of having children with another man at 31 years of age. I can't. The biggest clown I ever came across. Oh and more to the point 12 Stone? She is in her hole 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
I hate when I'm out and about and recognise insta kids.. its so weird. Like I could literally go up to him , say hi ya luke, I like man utd too ..How's your baby sister.. Keith is so fun isn't he. I would have his trust in a few seconds, and why shouldn't he trust me. He would think I know him.

All because she wants to show her ex she dropped his name and changed teams for her son.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Omg the rage
She was gonna do it solo and what expect to be supported by the tax payer for the rest of her life? She hardly works, has a state paid home yet has the cash to fund ivf solo

• Angry

MollyMalone

VIP Member
"My hair needs to be curled" for the love of christ Sarah your hair needs to he washed you disgusting scruff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

#AF

Like, who? WHO on earth aspires to look like her??? And buys products to emulate her look???
Screenshot_20220731-140642_Instagram.jpg

Pretty fitting that she's sitting in a caravan showcasing this look...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29