Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After hearing that therapie fertility allows you to bypass methods like iui and go straight for the ivf, I’m wondering did a doctor ever tell her she will have trouble conceiving? I wouldn’t be surprised if this was all done for the poor me, attention seeking insta story!

Fact. If you ever watch the fertility hack (and I’m not a huge fan of hers) but she has a theory (science based) about being couple number 90, so basically it’s the stats out of 100 couples and just how literally there might be no conception/fertility issues but it takes you the longest to conceive out of 100 couples. It’s a science based theory and would bring a lot of solace to a normal healthy couple in their 30s trying for a baby with no joy. Sarah - as she has said herself has never ‘not’ tried to get pregnant so I would say there’s been no contraception with any man ever. She possibly used this to have ‘an accident’ with Keith which might have been the long term plan but then super sperm Brian got the new partner pregnant first and this has been what pushed the IVF etc. it’s only since then that the big push started and now all of a sudden they are ‘2 years trying’ when she hardly had the hotel cancelled this time 2 years ago and we all know Keith was not fully on the scene til summer 2021. There is very little ethics in ivf clinics with regards to couples - which is good and bad. I could arrive in with my boyfriend of 19, I could be 40 and say I don’t want to wait and they’ll take my money - it isn’t for them to say ‘ye are together a wet week, he’s 20 years younger than you’ - etc. it’s a business after all! So they wouldn’t have to prove how long they are together or anything that’s only for the gram she’s at that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
On another topic, it’s nice to see that Luke has a teddy of his nana on his bed!
45A7B86D-C204-41A0-AD3C-7591DE54A0D1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
The new bedding seems like it's trying to best Brian if Luke has been out with him for a few hours. Its like she s trying to score points.

Reactions: 13
The new bedding seems like it's trying to best Brian if Luke has been out with him for a few hours. Its like she s trying to score points.
That and she’s probably shitting the day Lewk spends a day with his Da and says he doesn’t want to go home to Ma. So enter all these gimmicks and treats to make sure he’s always excited to come back to her!

She is one sad, damaged witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Its very unsettling to watch her lately, her behaviour is worrying. How can her family not see it? Its disgusting that a 6 year child allegedly said what he said, way too much information for him. He doesn't need to know any of this. Keet must be glad of the break from her for the weekend.

Reactions: 21
Poor luke,how bleeping dare she post that of him being forced to say all that crap,a disgrace,she needs to take a long hard look at herself and her toxic behaviour and the effect it has on that poor kid.Shameful.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Poor luke,how bleeping dare she post that of him being forced to say all that crap,a disgrace,she needs to take a long hard look at herself and her toxic behaviour and the effect it has on that poor kid.Shameful.
There is no way her alleged counsellor would think it's alright that Luke knows all of that.

Reactions: 13
There is no way her alleged counsellor would think it's alright that Luke knows all of that.
I don't think any decent mother would want there six year old known that, & she sees it as a proud moment, it would be more in her line to do some proper reading with him !!!

Reactions: 17
I remember being about 9, my older sister about 12. Mam was in hospital and as a kid I didn’t even know there would be a need to know the reason why. I remember my sister pulling me aside telling me she heard the nurse asking my mam how far gone she was and my had said ‘8 weeks’ . I still hadn’t a clue what she meant. My sister then told me Mam had a miscarriage (she had overheard this) and explained what it was as I didn’t know. When I say I spent a good bones of a year or more upset for my parents and not being able to bring it up (as I still to this day never told my mother I knew about it) it stuck with me and definitely affected me worrying about if my parents were sad etc. I was 9. I can only imagine that this stuff would keep luke awake or at the very least confuse him. I know my older sister wasn’t telling me out of spite the way Sarah talks to Luke but genuinely I wish she had never said it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Poor Luke I really feel for him. His father chooses silence over riling Sarah up or drawing her on him instead of telling her shut her fat mouth about the lies on how much she has Luke…. He has a baby sister with his dads new partner & there’s no guarantee that’s a perfect long term set up either. He’s been forced into this stepped up dad relationship with his mothers fella of the fortnight & now he’s being prompted IVF lines to manipulate budget Keith into round 2. I wonder does he go to bed feeling like what’s wrong with him because nobody has him full time, or fights for him full time, and they’re all focused on new babies or trying to have them. This boy is only 6. 💔😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Anyone else's OCD gone into overdrive at the state of the bed - 7 mismatched pillows, a green duvet cover being used as a throw and a red sheet

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor Luke I really feel for him. His father chooses silence over riling Sarah up or drawing her on him instead of telling her shut her fat mouth about the lies on how much she has Luke…. He has a baby sister with his dads new partner & there’s no guarantee that’s a perfect long term set up either. He’s been forced into this stepped up dad relationship with his mothers fella of the fortnight & now he’s being prompted IVF lines to manipulate budget Keith into round 2. I wonder does he go to bed feeling like what’s wrong with him because nobody has him full time, or fights for him full time, and they’re all focused on new babies or trying to have them. This boy is only 6. 💔😭
Hes 5 still the poor kid,

• Sad
Reactions: 4
So Sarah is there crying on her Instagram over how hard and emotional IVF is and yet thinks it’s appropriate to tell the young boy about it! 😳 And to make matters worse , this is not done out of stupidity, she has done it to use it as an emotional manipulation tool for Keith and also as tit content for her tit Insta page….she is a disgusting person

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can confirm 100% he is with his dad. I saw them both earlier
Another pre record from Sarah Spielburp so 🤣

Oh you must be mistaken, she doesn’t work Wednesdays now because it Luke and Mommy’s day. It’s also a silent journey
She's recording it in the background

Spat out my tea when read this 🤣🤣
I'm sitting in my garden, on my own, stifling a fecking laugh cos my neighbours will think I'm mad

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Seeing her stories today would actually make you sick. First of all filming the little boy asleep in bed having that plastered all over the Internet for all to see. A child in bed is the safest most secure place a little child can be under the roof of his parent who is there to love and protect them. This one is an absolute liability. Showing then his bed and little private space is just the lowest of the low. She is so tone deaf it's actually an eye opener. And as for prompting him on the embryo thing. I would hardly have known what an embryo was going into secondary school and I was by no means slow but it wouldn't have been something that ever would have been mentioned or discussed and I do know that my parents never struggled with fertility or anything like that. But my bed, my room was my little sanctuary with all my wee bits and pieces. It just makes you think that all these insta huns selling their souls and their children's privacy will do an unbelievable amount of damage which won't become apparent until they are teenagers. None of these children have a say in what their parents expose and its an absolute disgrace.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Luke adores his baby sister and it is only natural to ask his mammy for a baby for their house, especially as Ciara and Kate both had babies and Kate is having another one.
Sarah is such a bully, using this to her advantage to manipulate and control Keith. A child that age does not need to know or have to take any of this on board his little shoulders, she is taking his childhood away, all so she can have a baby with a seedless bigot!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
How in the name of Christ do you explain what an embryo is to a child of that age, is she calling it a baby and telling him it may not survive? Is she saying it may become a baby? I just do not understand the logic she is absolutely devious

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.