Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion
Magnum Burp O Connor jammed into the freezer, don't mention the cysts if you happen to see her!

• Haha
Reactions: 59
IF ANYONE FROM HERE COMMENTED ON THERAPIE DONT SAY IT

COS IT JUST FEEDS TO THE "IT WAS JUST TROLLS" NARRATIVE

Reactions: 13
IF ANYONE FROM HERE COMMENTED ON THERAPIE DONT SAY IT

COS IT JUST FEEDS TO THE "IT WAS JUST TROLLS" NARRATIVE
Can confirm I did NOT comment however it has been confirmed someone (possibly others) have been digging into the comments and likes on any querying comments, to see whom the people are. The devil works hard but Burps Minions work harder

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Can confirm I did NOT comment however it has been confirmed someone (possibly others) have been digging into the comments and likes on any querying comments, to see whom the people are. The devil works hard but Burps Minions work harder
I'm sure comments were genuine but I could tell some weren't I just don't want her screaming trolls to take from the comments from genuine people... also other people who have no clue who Sarah is seeing those comments might think ya it is trolls when in fact it's not. She coukd s reenshot here and show therapie oh look blah blah posted that comment then they'll just repost the video with comments off

Reactions: 8
What makes me laugh is when they say “oh it’s a troll cos it’s an account with 0 followers and following no one” etc, but if the same type of account heaps praise on them then it’s great

Reactions: 19
Ya know what I just thought.. so if she didn't get paid, gifted , ad sponsored , nothing she just done that video for vanity.. to hear her own voice !

Reactions: 10
Ya know what I just thought.. so if she didn't get paid, gifted , ad sponsored , nothing she just done that video for vanity.. to hear her own voice !
Yeah but would they even admit if she had received some form of gratuity?

Reactions: 7
I definitely think they did a deal under the table between themselves. And publicly there both saying that they haven’t

Not therapie PINNING a comment telling Sarah she will be a great mammy when she eventually is one 😂😂😂😂😂😂 HOWLING, they don’t know their arse from their elbow
The other one they pinned doesn’t even follow Sarah so how is she “following her BEAUDIFUL journey”? Yup, we know it’s you Sarah, you absolute sieve! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Who would be responsible for regulating IVF etc in Ireland? A complaint needs to be made about this and all the lies

Reactions: 8
Who would be responsible for regulating IVF etc in Ireland? A complaint needs to be made about this and all the lies
I would assume the medical council would have some say over Dr John (already sounds like a culture leader) and they already had a complaint upheld against them about their advertising

Davide: "Youa Sarah Burka are a lieaaaaaaa"
I didnt even watch craggy Island and I saw that clip 500 times 🤣

Maybe a petrol voucher to split with Keith 🤣🤣
Would that be 50/50 or 1/3 v 2/3 🤔

She definitely got something... a dentist offered me a discount on fixed braces if I did a recording at the end to talk about the process a d before and after pic. It was for their website not IG .. I said no thank you, cos its not my cup of tea, happy to pay rge full price, well not happy no one is ever happy paying that money, but ye get me lol

I'd say she's not doing the food shop or her Instagram room cos she's full on reading here and I think if I strain my neck I can see the steam coming out her ears

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Gosh Saaaaayyyyyraaaaa in the promo video and insta filtered Saaaaayyyyyyra really are 2 different people, unrecognisble.

It was the most disingenuous "talk" I ever listened, although I did move it on several times and missed a good bit of it. I can't imagine couples are that upbeat about IVF. She speaks about IVF as though she's a child in a sweetshop who can't have what she wants 🙄 The clinic she's attending sounds like a DEALZ version of IVF clinics??? It's enough when they have Burp doing a promo. She should be dealing with these 'control' issues she has as a priority.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.