Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I have to apologise because I go on an awful rant here some days at her but come to my house, there’s a grey/silver Waterstones folder on the desk, it’s 4 years old & has everything from my first egg count/ his sperm check to the invoice for our zoom last week about potentially moving frozen embryos from Ireland to Europe for a surrogate. It’s overflowing. I don’t know when the day will come that I get to put it in a drawer and be grateful for the first and hopefully second child it will have given us. The folder stays on the desk & everything paperwork wise gets added in. If you’ve been through Waterstones you know the one. We barely talk about it at moment unless we are heading on a zoom or to an appointment. We have to schedule to live outside of that hanging over us - today it was actually a drive to CLARNEY to meet my brother in law and his new fiancé with our son and theirs, and have a picnic and remember to laugh and live aswell. The sunshine helps ⭐Sarah just annoys me, I hope nobody watching from here or on insta sees her as any mascot for ivf and would seek the proper expert medical advice themselves. You’ve no time for fake tears or recording because it’s not content it’s actually your life. Sending love and sunshine to anyone TTC x

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Sorry I have to apologise because I go on an awful rant here some days at her but come to my house, there’s a grey/silver Waterstones folder on the desk, it’s 4 years old & has everything from my first egg count/ his sperm check to the invoice for our zoom last week about potentially moving frozen embryos from Ireland to Europe for a surrogate. It’s overflowing. I don’t know when the day will come that I get to put it in a drawer and be grateful for the first and hopefully second child it will have given us. The folder stays on the desk & everything paperwork wise gets added in. If you’ve been through Waterstones you know the one. We barely talk about it at moment unless we are heading on a zoom or to an appointment. We have to schedule to live outside of that hanging over us - today it was actually a drive to CLARNEY to meet my brother in law and his new fiancé with our son and theirs, and have a picnic and remember to laugh and live aswell. The sunshine helps ⭐Sarah just annoys me, I hope nobody watching from here or on insta sees her as any mascot for ivf and would seek the proper expert medical advice themselves. You’ve no time for fake tears or recording because it’s not content it’s actually your life. Sending love and sunshine to anyone TTC x

No need to apologize one bit you've shared everything and educated alot of us, we will be all rooting for you with baby no2 ❤🤞🌈 Sarah is just a pity wait now she will read your post and off she goes for a folder & happen to be in the next installment of the Silent journey 🤣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wishing all you all the best x

Reactions: 4
Omg... Scarlett 😳 Stop Sayyrraaah please.
Nobody needs to know this. Your family must be absolutely Mortified at the pure bollix you spout 🙊 you are an embarrassment. Just bleeping stop with the "kid" stuff. I'm actually so embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 24
What the conversation that didn’t happen.
Firstly I’m not sure it happened and secondly if I did believe it why the need to share this with Luke. He doesn’t need to know. There are some things that children don’t need to know because they don’t have the emotional maturity to manage it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That message didn’t need to be shared
In my opinion a 6 year old doesn't need to know all that he just needs to know they would like to have a baby their little brain can't cope with loss and disappointment. I hope she's not doing all that crying and hysterics infront of him either feelings and emotions are fine but she's just crying because she can't have what she wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Jesus the prompting of the poor child
And dont start me the way MOMMY is said.
Brings me out in hives .

Reactions: 10
How long are her and Keith together does anyone know?? Why is she going for IVF with someone she isn’t with for that long, do you not have to be trying for a year before you qualify for IVF? Has she even tried naturally yet? Seems like she wants to have a baby cause her ex has one

Reactions: 10
The smugness drives me loopy, that one embryo mightn’t survive the freezing/thawing process and she’s already “put it in her belly” talking with the six year old child… he doesn’t need to know the whole process at that age, it’s a lot to try to comprehend at his age god love him.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
“You asked about the eh eh em embryo”

No he didn’t, you coaxed him to say it, coz you’re a spiteful b*tch!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
First off Luke did not say embryo. That poor child can barely speak basic words. Secondly he is going to be such a messed up teenager & adult because of what is happening right now. He should know absolutely nothing about her wanting to get pregnant & definitely nothing about IVF. Lastly if bigot is away enjoying himself why is she sending him messages like that screaming her insecurities as usual. Actually lastly stop sharing these conversations with people, it’s private, nobody is impressed. Get off your phone and make a friend you stupid witch

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I can't believe she made the child repeat the whole conversation 😳 into the phone for the gram and prompted him all the way along 🤦‍♀️ There is nothing natural about that Sayyrraaah, you are only putting words in his mouth you stupid witch. He didn't just majically start talking about embryos on his own ffs 😩 Serious intervention needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
How long are her and Keith together does anyone know?? Why is she going for IVF with someone she isn’t with for that long, do you not have to be trying for a year before you qualify for IVF? Has she even tried naturally yet? Seems like she wants to have a baby cause her ex has one
She introduced him to her followers in May 2021 with a pic in Killarney. A week or 2 beforehand she told her SW group - pleading with them to keep it in the group as he was a very private person and would not be on the gram. When he moved in during their first Covid spell - people were congratulating her when she said she was isolating with ‘himself’. She went on to say it was the test of their relationship as they were just dating. That’s the hard facts taken from her own posts. Ok she may have known him or had an odd one night stand before this - but she’s only dating him 15 months.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.