Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she says her medical issues are not for anyone to discuss, eh helloo, you chose to share all the information

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Live coming tomorrow cos we’re confused View attachment 1482545
Took them long enough to come up with that idea. Free pr is, free pr though hey!! I wonder how they'll tell us their patient hasn't got pcos, without opening themselves up to a lawsuit. It's a double edged sword but like what did they expect, either they knew about the bs and don't care because mula ,or they didn't vet her properly.

Maybe now she'll learn the differences between pco and pcos. Oh and endo. 'Cause that disappeared too.

Real quick WAI is closing down the person who runs it apparently did it as a covid hobby, and isn't interested to keep the server updated anymore. So I guess we're gonna have to find an alternative that backdates uploads, because the one other site I found only has for that specific day?

Reactions: 6
Cysts upon cysts that will need to be removed from the horses mouth 🤔 and I give up cos it won’t let me upload the damn screen record

but if ye go to WAI and go to her stories 7th May 2021 it’s there

Reactions: 7
New Thred Title suggestion : Therapiefertility backed the wrong hun, if ye discuss her cysts sonic will come at you with her gun!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
:LOL: I can't believe she says keith has perfect sperm - TWICE!! I'm still howling at here. I hope he gets some slagging in work about it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dr sarah Murphy liking that therapie post 👎🏼

Need to take the baby for a walk before his dinner, ladies will ye slow down on this thread please I can’t keep up! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cysts upon cysts that will need to be removed from the horses mouth 🤔 and I give up cos it won’t let me upload the damn screen record

but if ye go to WAI and go to her stories 7th May 2021 it’s there
But she couldn't have them removed because of having too many surgeries before so she said 🤣 this has backed fired completely on her, 🥱 the family must be like what the duck did you do now Sarah I'm mortified for her !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But she couldn't have them removed because of having too many surgeries before so she said 🤣 this has backed fired completely on her, 🥱 the family must be like what the duck did you do now Sarah I'm mortified for her !!!
No no see you weren’t paying attention, she couldn’t have surgery to diagnose endometriosis but she absolutely 100% has it, even thought the only way to confirm, is by surgery 🤷‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If only she had kept her silent journey silent. She is helping no one and especially not herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tomorrow will just be a generic talk about PCOS and ivf. Well listen Dr John I don’t need to hear that tit I have lived it. What we want to know is where are the 90 cysts ? Because they appeared so much even the radiographer knew Sarah when she came back for an appointment - the first radiographer in Ireland to remember a patients name or scan and to give her the feedback on the scan there and then!!! The bleeping hilarity of it all! Never mind coming on with a vague talk about PCOS ‘cysts’ and ovarian cysts. Sarah told us she had 90 ovarian cysts. PCOS AND Endometriosis. Explain how you bypassed 90 cysts to collect 22 eggs?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The arrogance of her blathering on about how she wouldn't follow anyone's ivf story and yet here she is expecting all these couples to follow hers and it a bunch of lies!

Reactions: 12
Give her an Oscar for that video performance 20 mins of BS just rewatched on youtube again, the lies out of her it's so damaging !!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.