Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Congratulations to everyone who entered my leaving cert maths Q post earlier.

you have won an engraved personalisation with my company ‘Dealing Yokes’. We don’t engrave bracelets though,we cut out the middle man and we can engrave any body part with whatever phrase or whoever’s initials that you want. Please email me to book in:

[email protected]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I hate when I see kids with all this publicly viewed personalised items, it's asking for someone to abduct your child, knowing what school he goes to by putting pics up of but in his school uniform , his name all over his items . She truly is asking for trouble, but is just too thick to see it.
Sure she would only be delighted if someone else would take poor Luke off her hands ! Can't believe the stupidity of this one , full name on full view like that is not safe.. a few months back I saw Brian luke the new gf and her son in the same cinema sitting as us (pre new born time ). I actually said to the hubby at the time because of the amount Sarah shares online I would have enough info to abduct Luke if given the opportunity. Between knowing cousins names , general area he lives , team be supports, cartoon characters he's fond of etc etc . IMO I shouldn't know what he looks like nevermind any of the rest ! Kids have a right to be protected and privacy. She had given luke a digital footprint whether she likes it or not . Sarah put a hault to your bullshit , get rid of Onslow and focus on that beautiful boy you have before he gets to the age where he realises it all and will want nothing to do with you. Sounds a tad dramatic but the truth

• Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
This is about 1 thing:

Cost
Only 1 embryo from a possible €7-8k already (ivf €4000-5000, HSG, bloods, travel, sperm tests & scans etc - all are seperate to ivf cost)

If no outcome from 1 embryo the whole cycle & cost comes up again… by September they could have €10-13k paid / financed & still no baby. They don’t have that money. Her cocky ness made her think one round = 4566 embryos & babies.

If I genuinely thought she wanted a baby & not a band aid baby & attention pregnancy then I would feel sorry for her but she’s made a mockery of it all and of all of us IVF warriors

• Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
Why can’t people let kids be fucking kids. A child does not need to know this shit. He should not be burdened with this. Absolutely disgusting. What a thundering cunt

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Jellybb

VIP Member
Her hair is honestly disgusting 🙈 how are her “circle” allowing her to go out with a head like a busted mattress? She’s wearing the Tommy Hilfiger hoodie as a dress but she’s wearing shorts which a re visible underneath… so she is actually not wearing the top as a dress, she is wearing it as a fucking top 🙄 absolute verbal diarrhoea from her as per usual. It really is true.. empty vessels make the most noise 🙄

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
Hi all, sorry I haven’t been posting on here. I passed out yesterday with the shock when I saw the sangwich reel. No more staring at the slices of bread not knowing what to do with them. This has been one of hardest silent but not so silent journeys I’ve been on with all ye.

• Haha

Graywalls

VIP Member
What is the betting she will have a keet appreciation post up later? 🤣
And a black and white video of him buying Luke an ice cream with a slow version of price tag playing in the background
🎼it's not about the money, money 🎼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Teaching a 6 year old what an embryo is and about ivf so he will mention it to his dad! Absolutely disgusting behaviour. She is one toxic cunt. How anyone thinks Keith is the one emotionally abusing her is beyond me. She is clearly doing it to everyone in her life.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Came here to say just that! Puts up the IVF tag but doesnt discuss IVF just pure self pity and then into an advert for fillers and botox. Most (not all but most) looking at or going through IVF have very little interest/time/money to be focusing on botox or fillers!!
I’m in the middle of it now, finding out soon if we’re pregnant after 8 years, it has literally consumed me. I don’t know how her family are letting her carry on like that. Bunch of mongos 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

Puffin

VIP Member
Sweet mother of divine Jesus the tan on her feet. She is like a pie bald pony 🐴 Why is she constantly in white...she is trying to look virginal 🤔

I have a confession to make , I have the same top as Ciara and the same shirt as Donna🙈All I am missing is the Beddy sandals and I could be the 5th Burke sister , I'm sure Sonic would love me 😝

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
I hate to comment on anyone appearance…. BUUUUT…. She is one horrible looking bastard god bless her

• Haha
Reactions: 33

brandambassador

VIP Member
Anyone know why Donna was congratulating Ciara with bunches of balloons? Is it something that is gonna cause burps to fume like a house, a baby, a ring
That crowd of alcoholics celebrate at any excuse, so I assume maybe Ciara washed the green blazer & it was an important day in history

• Haha

hearforthesca

Chatty Member
I just rewatched the video with no interruptions and I’m so confused. Why does she go on and on about ‘how it should be done’ when it comes to the clinic and how the atmosphere should be when she said herself she hasn’t set foot in a other clinic? She says the videos showing how to do the injections was a person and not a robot……ok? My clinic gave me an in person tutorial on how to do injections. I’d love to know what clinic use robots?
Why is she on promoting a clinic that she isn’t even finished with? She has no baby from ivf? She had a terrible round. She had a very poor outcome from all her eggs…. That wasn’t success. She said herself they were very upset-understandable. She’s really jinxing herself here. What happens if the embryo potentially doesn’t thaw and they are left with nothing? She came on and said they have spent wel over what therapie has advertised what a a round of ivf cost. Shocking stuff when other clinics offer a transfer as part of a package and if you need to go for a frozen transfer you get a certain amount of money off the price. That was a massive blunder on her part. Here is this clinic advertising the most affordable ivf package in the country and she’s paid out nearly double. Makes no sense

• Heart