Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to squeeze out a tear again on those stories
The Oscar certainly doesn't go to her. She kept looking at the ceiling šŸ™„šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

if this is whatā€™s really happening (I believe you just not sure I believe Tina) she needs to get the duck out of that relationship. she is 100% a twit and an eejit, but are we watching an abuser (mentally not physically) controlling her, belittling her?

she was desperate not to be alone, no matter how much she sang from the hymn sheet of ā€œIā€™m fine on my own, just me and lukolandā€ and the first sniff of anything she grabbed on to. The fact they broke up cos he got a better offer and she STILL took him back is a girl who has zero self esteem and Onslow is lowering that with every smoke filled breath he takes.

Where the duck are her family. If that was my sister Iā€™d drag the pasty duck by his teeny tiny balls out that door quicker than she can scream saxa
@Dusty2020 @WreckinBalls @Booboo68 I don't understand the laughing emoji?

Reactions: 3
Sweet mother of divine Jesus the tan on her feet. She is like a pie bald pony šŸ“ Why is she constantly in white...she is trying to look virginal šŸ¤”

I have a confession to make , I have the same top as Ciara and the same shirt as DonnašŸ™ˆAll I am missing is the Beddy sandals and I could be the 5th Burke sister , I'm sure Sonic would love me šŸ˜
Howling šŸ¤£

Omg the rage
She was gonna do it solo and what expect to be supported by the tax payer for the rest of her life? She hardly works, has a state paid home yet has the cash to fund ivf solo

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Getting serious amber heard vibes off the videos looking up to ceiling and around room, stuttering over words and the lack of tears... my god this 1 is gone girl....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Getting serious amber heard vibes off the videos looking up to ceiling and around room, stuttering over words and the lack of tears... my god this 1 is gone girl....
I totally agree the snap she put up about Keith being away and Luke will miss him and wants to FaceTime thatā€™s total mental abuse on Sarahā€™s part towards Keith she done the same with brian when they broke up and he had Luke she was constantly FaceTiming to by the ways see Luke if this ivf fails I can see her having a breakdown she has serious mental health issues

Reactions: 30
Sheā€™s going to be 2355666 stone by the time the IVF transfer happens/fails as even after 5/6 years on slimming world & 2 years of questionable counselling she has zero tools to handle any situation other than eating

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Question box , her biggest fear was the needles but yet you can go get Botox done in your lips, šŸ«£ saying Luke is with her family and Keith's mom, the whole parish has Luke at this stage and I'm sure his dad has him, The fake tears again it's awful , Jesus the silent journey video when it's released will need an Oscar, she's one of these people that will want it to go viral the manic crying , seen any person upset would pull at your heart but I can't with this one, it's for the wrong reasons the attention, all the lies for months ā˜ŗ the creepy head on Keith on that face time, šŸ¤£

Reactions: 26
You know that sheā€™s sending the questions to herself because she always asks the same tit to herselfā€¦ā€¦ esp the ā€œnot a questionā€¦.ā€
bleeping idiot, shes to be pitied

Reactions: 19
You know that sheā€™s sending the questions to herself because she always asks the same tit to herselfā€¦ā€¦ esp the ā€œnot a questionā€¦.ā€
bleeping idiot, shes to be pitied
I believe it !!!! She needs to get off her phone her car crash life is getting crazier, total personality disorder !!!

Reactions: 11
I just find her so insincere. She makes it out that sheā€™s the only one discussing infertility (her non existent, rushed version) and that no one else before her has spoken about it. Sheā€™s following pages herself who are and have been very open ffs. Saint Sarah at it again. My heart breaks for anyone struggling to conceive, it takes over your life, it controls you but Sarah blatantly went into ivf rushed, lying about symptoms, lying about diagnosisā€™s and has admitted she thought it would be easy and boom pop out a baby. Shows how warped her reality is. I have no doubt in my mind that Keith will not go for another round especially when they are probably paying monthly for this round for the next 2 years. I have no doubt he will say no way. As for all this inside information about Tina and her views on Keith and Sarahā€™s relationship. If my daughter is was coming home telling me all that Sarah has supposedly said about money etc and buying his own house, Iā€™d be holding an intervention and telling her to wake the duck up. Sheā€™s setting herself for a life of financial struggles and a loveless relationship.
Sarah focus on your child and your own happiness and stop trying to force it. Youā€™re settling and rushing everything to try make yourself feel better

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sheā€™s trying to address stuff said here. Didnā€™t someone comment about how much time away from Luke all the back and forth is cashing so she says how happy he is to be with other people

Reactions: 11
I just find her so insincere. She makes it out that sheā€™s the only one discussing infertility (her non existent, rushed version) and that no one else before her has spoken about it. Sheā€™s following pages herself who are and have been very open ffs. Saint Sarah at it again. My heart breaks for anyone struggling to conceive, it takes over your life, it controls you but Sarah blatantly went into ivf rushed, lying about symptoms, lying about diagnosisā€™s and has admitted she thought it would be easy and boom pop out a baby. Shows how warped her reality is. I have no doubt in my mind that Keith will not go for another round especially when they are probably paying monthly for this round for the next 2 years. I have no doubt he will say no way. As for all this inside information about Tina and her views on Keith and Sarahā€™s relationship. If my daughter is was coming home telling me all that Sarah has supposedly said about money etc and buying his own house, Iā€™d be holding an intervention and telling her to wake the duck up. Sheā€™s setting herself for a life of financial struggles and a loveless relationship.
Sarah focus on your child and your own happiness and stop trying to force it. Youā€™re settling and rushing everything to try make yourself feel better
Iā€™d say there would be no reasoning with someone like Sarah! She knows best

Reactions: 16
Sheā€™s breaking the stigma so she says šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
The thing is, besides the fact there is no huge stigma around IVF anymore (I would talk to anyone about my experience) sheā€™s not even talking about ivf sheā€™s just snorting and licking her mouth/lips/teeth with a sad face about not being pregnant yet.

Tell me about the HyCoSy procedure? Explain how Keith felt about the sample? What happened the 90 cysts? If Keithā€™s Sperm is perfect why bypass IUI which has a high success rate for your age under 35?What bloods did you have done? How was your AMH? Was your prolactin high as mine was and they attribute that often to self employed stress or other stresses? Did you get meds for that ? What meds were you on? What day was your trigger shot? How did you find the pain? Did you get OHSS before egg retrieval? How did you find the pain post procedure ? How many mm was the lining of your womb?

You arenā€™t breaking any stigma you bleeping clown youā€™ve told so many lies you canā€™t even discuss the basic steps above! Youā€™re only sharing that youā€™re not pregnant as you want the cards, flowers & attention from ā€˜ friends ā€˜ and a reason to get fat. Fatter.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
The thing is, besides the fact there is no huge stigma around IVF anymore (I would talk to anyone about my experience) sheā€™s not even talking about ivf sheā€™s just snorting and licking her mouth/lips/teeth with a sad face about not being pregnant yet.

Tell me about the HyCoSy procedure? Explain how Keith felt about the sample? What happened the 90 cysts? If Keithā€™s Sperm is perfect why bypass IUI which has a high success rate for your age under 35?What bloods did you have done? How was your AMH? Was your prolactin high as mine was and they attribute that often to self employed stress or other stresses? Did you get meds for that ? What meds were you on? What day was your trigger shot? How did you find the pain? Did you get OHSS before egg retrieval? How did you find the pain post procedure ? How many mm was the lining of your womb?

You arenā€™t breaking any stigma you bleeping clown youā€™ve told so many lies you canā€™t even discuss the basic steps above! Youā€™re only sharing that youā€™re not pregnant as you want the cards, flowers & attention from ā€˜ friends ā€˜ and a reason to get fat. Fatter.
Someone woke up and chose violence today šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ but very well said queen šŸ™ŒšŸ½šŸ‘šŸ½

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did she ever discuss why iui wasnā€™t an option? 2 of my friends (same age as this gremlin) done iui with success

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.