Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pre & post Turkey teeth......
Jaysus, he's a face only a mother could love. I know attraction is a personal thing, I'm sure there's people that would look at my fella and think the same but fuckkk sayrah doesn't know how to pick them. No offense keeeet and brian!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah lads.. Im not from Cork and I thought Onslow Gardens was a joke. I thought it was a reference to Onslow from the TV programme Keeping up appearances and that Keith was Onslow. He is the image. But that's where they actually live.
Stop it is it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I thought same as you

Reactions: 2
She won't get away with these t shirts for much longer .... because A: people, including companies are seeing what a horrible person you are and that you aren't influencing anyone to buy anything or B: because Luke will grow up and see you for the toxic person you are and see you abusing him for financial gain. ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 7
Same! Google earthed Onslow Gardens and as it was zooming in I heard the East Enders opening tune.
A lot of travellers bought houses there and the council also bought a lot and gave them to council tenants, shes up the top of estate near the pharmacy

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Lol no to the names but I like Dorothy as it reminds me of dot cotton ๐Ÿ˜œ Jesus the person that said she thought onslow gardens was a spoof and a reference to onslow from keeping up appearances! SAME ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Any chance ur name has 4 letters?? ๐Ÿ˜œ

Would you really be getting botox while trying for a baby through IVF? I dont know enough about it but I thought botox was a big no?

Reactions: 16
Would you really be getting botox while trying for a baby through IVF? I dont know enough about it but I thought botox was a big no?
Would you really be trying for a baby with ivf to make your ex jealous when you donโ€™t look after the child you have and the fella youโ€™re with is a piece of tit?

Normal rules donโ€™t apply for this one ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 41
100% no. I work in the academia side of medicine and this is an absolute no. It is highly advised to not do this and there is insufficient evidence to state it is safe for use when pregnant or about to be.

While there being an actual issue, would you really take that risk for the sake of vanity (trying to put a shine on a big tit in this case) , especially when it is your ever dreamed for sibling for LEWK

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just can not get over the vanity of this wan! A bit of tinted moisturiser and straighten my (regularly washed) hair and I'm septic!
Boodiful day in Cark sayrah Any chance of doing something with the child nah?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.