Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah lads.. Im not from Cork and I thought Onslow Gardens was a joke. I thought it was a reference to Onslow from the TV programme Keeping up appearances and that Keith was Onslow. He is the image. But that's where they actually live.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Same! I don’t understand what is going on? Why are people buying her cards? Like do these people live in the real world? Do they expect cards, presents and flowers everytime something doesn’t go to plan in their lives? Is it all for Instagram? I do not understand the logic behind this… also the posting of it on Instagram….. why does she feel the need to post this on Instagram? 🙄 duck the duck off 🙄 trying to prove she has pals 🙄🥱
The daily dish designs cards, maybe we should buy her you're such a bleep card....🤔🤔🤔🤔

Ah lads.. Im not from Cork and I thought Onslow Gardens was a joke. I thought it was a reference to Onslow from the TV programme Keeping up appearances and that Keith was Onslow. He is the image. But that's where they actually live.
Check it out on Google maps, classy spot....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg i thought this too 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Same! I don’t understand what is going on? Why are people buying her cards? Like do these people live in the real world? Do they expect cards, presents and flowers everytime something doesn’t go to plan in their lives? Is it all for Instagram? I do not understand the logic behind this… also the posting of it on Instagram….. why does she feel the need to post this on Instagram? 🙄 duck the duck off 🙄 trying to prove she has pals 🙄🥱
Alright Winifred, calm down

🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg i thought the same. Is it a real place. Ultimate face palm

Reactions: 3
I th
I thought the same thing 😂

Reactions: 1
The card was left by a SW member who has recently had baby number 2 through IVF also. So it's a your "brave and strong" card I would imagine.
Im still confused though like Hallmark hardly makes prints cards for these occasions is there a section in the card shop titled" for a person who pretends to have silent issues and is having a hard time but posts it all over social media " they would make a card for anything now like 😖🧐 what do you think Tabitha I mean @Jellybb 🤣

The card was left by a SW member who has recently had baby number 2 through IVF also. So it's a your "brave and strong" card I would imagine.
Im still confused though like Hallmark hardly prints cards for these occasions is there a section in the card shop titled" for a person who pretends to have silent issues and is having a hard time but posts it all over social media " they would make a card for anything now like 😖🧐 what do you think Tabitha I mean @Jellybb 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The daily dish designs cards, maybe we should buy her you're such a bleep card....🤔🤔🤔🤔

I checked it out, I grew up on a halting site my whole life and onslow gardens doesn’t look far off it😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t get over the fact this woman has to personalise EVERYTHING 😭🤣 a few years ago my husband bought me a necklace with my name on it like Carrie from sex and the city kinda thing, never wore it because not only do I have a posh, English old womans name, I do NOT want strangers to know my name 😭 imagine this witch going around with her personalised necklace, bracelet, bag, passport cover, water bottle, shoes, journal and pen 😩 going around like a bleeping absolute tool 😭
Oooh like a game of guess who except you’ll only deny and not confirm

Tabitha
Dorothy
Maisie
Edith
June
Beatrice
Petunia
Rose
Marjorie
Judith
Renee

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I did too and I thought I saw big Dee from Benefits Street, ended up just being Sonic
Did not want to offend anyone, in fairness half the gardens look lovely but the amount of shite in the some of them. Didn’t zoom in either

Lol no to the names but I like Dorothy as it reminds me of dot cotton 😜 Jesus the person that said she thought onslow gardens was a spoof and a reference to onslow from keeping up appearances! SAME 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I did. That's when I realised it was real
Lol no to the names but I like Dorothy as it reminds me of dot cotton 😜 Jesus the person that said she thought onslow gardens was a spoof and a reference to onslow from keeping up appearances! SAME 🤣🤣
I wasn't going to post it.. glad I amnt the only one!!

this will actually wreck my head now 😂😂😂 and you’re obvs not going to confirm and reveal yourself so it’s literally a cul de sac but it will still annoy me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
this will actually wreck my head now 😂😂😂 and you’re obvs not going to confirm and reveal yourself so it’s literally a cul de sac but it will still annoy me 😂
Hanora
Rumplestiltskin
If she can't get pregnant will Onslow leave her as he's desperate to be a father.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.