Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah knows her time as a slimming account is up, she is not inspiring as a slimming world leader and her groups are barely making enough money to live on. She was making a fortune over lockdown with her zoom groups but spent all of the money and those zoom members forgot about her once they were no longer at home bored.
She sees that Julie has gotten to 100k and is getting a lot of collabs, and apparently she is very jealous of her and how she has effortlessly done this despite the obvious medical neglect of her son.
Her and Keith were all plans to change the page to be more family oriented, she was to become pregnant and share that journey and Keith would feature more and do #ad for men's clothes etc but then it was revealed that Keith is a vile bigot with disgusting views. Instead of addressing the tweets and moving on, Sarah made the huge mistake of patronising childless women and the perfect family page was gone.
Now she is trying the IVF angle, she had so many plans, Therapie were possibly going to collab with her, she was going to stay in hotels and Collab with them about their pamper facilities and healthy food options, they were to get a jeep for the journeys and she would advertise how easy it was to access Therapie if you were not form Leinster.
None of that materialised because of how unlikeable she is and how the tweets remain around their neck, she is seriously struggling to get to 50k and apparently all Keith is thinking about is buying a house to make some money from and as an escape route if he needs it!
If I was on HAP and I had my “beauuudiful forever true love” living with me and he had enough savings to buy a house and provide a solid home for us as a family but was choosing to rent it out instead I’d be devastated. It shows he’s not fully invested in a long term relationship with her. that would be my thinking. But I guess knowing these tramps they are happy to live almost rent free, have plenty savings and an income coming in from Keith’s house. That’s what our taxes are paying for, them to ride the system it boils my blood when there’s so many genuine couples needing a home. And u would have Keith owning a home, making an income off it and the government paying his rent for him to live with Sarah. These fuckers need to be reported.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I reckon Keet is only on board for doing one round and that’s possibly a reason for the tears also. I’d say if this fails then that’s it

Reactions: 17
If I was on HAP and I had my “beauuudiful forever true love” living with me and he had enough savings to buy a house and provide a solid home for us as a family but was choosing to rent it out instead I’d be devastated. It shows he’s not fully invested in a long term relationship with her. that would be my thinking. But I guess knowing these tramps they are happy to live almost rent free, have plenty savings and an income coming in from Keith’s house. That’s what our taxes are paying for, them to ride the system it boils my blood when there’s so many genuine couples needing a home. And u would have Keith owning a home, making an income off it and the government paying his rent for him to live with Sarah. These fuckers need to be reported.
I’m sure he’d happily stay living there. That’s the thing about free stuff, it’s hard to give up.
All that aside I do think when a couple come together and buy a house it should be equatable as much as possible. I wouldn’t use my life savings to buy a house and my partner contribute zero.

Reactions: 9
In honour of our Dealz Disney Princess and her video last night staring wistful out the window while basking in the sunlight, my fellow tatters, I give you a diary entry ....

Dear diary,

Sayyrraaa here. Diary , I have has such a week. I have been so emotional behind the scenes. Like I said to Keet there now, I said "Keet , like no one really knows what goes on in someone's life behind closed doors" and he said "What are you shiteing on about now you dosey cow I'm trying to watch the football " but not in a nasty way ❤

I have been recording my very loud silent journey in the back ground and I am going to release the footage a little bit at a time . I am now an expert on IVF cos I have read so many Google pages on it even though I still haven't figured out that my payriod is only part of cykele

I got my botox and my lips done during the week to make myself feel better. Its 100% safe and I checked with Dr. Mairead but I didn't really need to check with her cos I am a bit of medical expert myself you know from all those "illness" I invented for myself and Luke so I could wreck their heads in South Doc and get some attention ❤

I only got my top lip done. So I got my bottom and top lip done and the Dr said I would bruise. She said " Sayrahh hun you are going to look like a battered ham hock that's in the reduced section in Tesco after 9 on a Saturday night" She did. Didn't she , she did. I bruised cos you know I am on meds. Did I say I was on meds for my silent journey? Don't think I said that 🤔 Anyway I am only beadifuuuulll. Like Keet even said he would do it with the lights on facing me this weekend ❤

Anyway gotta go , have to try and squeeze out a few more tears while trying to rub the triple chin off myself .

Chat soon xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I’m sure he’d happily stay living there. That’s the thing about free stuff, it’s hard to give up.
All that aside I do think when a couple come together and buy a house it should be equatable as much as possible. I wouldn’t use my life savings to buy a house and my partner contribute zero.
I never said she would contribute zero, she probably does have some savings, also by allowing Keith to pay her the bare minimum towards bills he has been able to save a lot of that money, just like a lot of money stay with parents to save. He’s been happy to accept almost free accommodation, free nights out, free hotels etc he wasnt worried about being equatable when accepting them. They are planning on having a family together, that’s an 18 year commitment to someone even if it only ends up a financial one. I don’t see how it’s ok to have a child together but not a house?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
If it is true, she won't see a cent of any profits of the house, they have completely separate incomes and all expenses are split into 2 or 3 and if it is split into 3 Sarah must pay Luke's share. Once it is over, Keith will move into this house and if there is a baby, pay as little maintenance as he can, she will not get anything like what she gets for Luke!
I reckon Keet is only on board for doing one round and that’s possibly a reason for the tears also. I’d say if this fails then that’s it
I think you are right, if this IVF is not successful Keith will see it as a money pit and will not want to throw more money at it. But then Sarah will be left in the position of a lot of her benefits stopping next year and a failing 'business'

Reactions: 13
She was too smug from the start of this “journey”. She wanted to keep it silent but at the same time couldn’t help herself with the smug posts coming home from Dublin like “amazing news today!” “More amazing news today” “everything is going so amazingly!!” Like on the one hand she was saying she didn’t want to share but also she couldn’t help herself sharing when she thought it was going swimmingly.

People on here stated that it doesn’t matter how amazing it goes because what matters is how many embryos you are left with and you could have the most amazing days and egg collection, but be left with nowt. Sadly she is now realising that she jumped the gun and lost the run of herself. She was only interested in holding some of the story back so she wouldn’t be bombarded with questions about her cysts, but couldn’t help herself and gloated at every point at how fantastic things were going for her.

Well she’ll know now not to be so smug and showy offy in the future. If she was serious about her silent journey then she should have said nothing at all, but the big smug head on her couldn’t help herself all throughout as she thought her process would be a lot smoother and happier than many others who suffer.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If it is true, she won't see a cent of any profits of the house, they have completely separate incomes and all expenses are split into 2 or 3 and if it is split into 3 Sarah must pay Luke's share. Once it is over, Keith will move into this house and if there is a baby, pay as little maintenance as he can, she will not get anything like what she gets for Luke!

I think you are right, if this IVF is not successful Keith will see it as a money pit and will not want to throw more money at it. But then Sarah will be left in the position of a lot of her benefits stopping next year and a failing 'business'
I couldn’t have a child with someone who was planning their “get out” route already, he has no real commitment to her. She’s a fuckin fool to be planning a family with a man like that.
I still can’t get over the fact he makes her pay 2/3rds of the cost, my partner has a child I’ve always shared the costs equally or pay for things in full, we live together and are a family, I treat his child as if he were my own and in my opinion that’s how it should be. Sounds like she just spouts shite bout how great keeeet is with/to Luke.
any idea what kinda maintenance she gets? She doesn’t seem to do much with Luke I’d say she spends a lot of it on herself.
I live in east cork area and I have seen Luke with Brian a few times(recognise them both from Sarah’s account I don’t know them) and they were in the cinema, going for food etc

Reactions: 12
I said it before and I know nothing about IVF, that she went into this thinking it would all go swimmingly and not thinking ahead of herself if things didn’t work out or didn’t pan out the way she expected.

Reactions: 8

100s of jobs out there, off she goes… but we know she won’t, she doesn’t want to work a regular job cos it would interfere with her nails, hair, botox, lipowhatever #collabs

for Someone who works 2 minutes a week, her house is a tit show

Reactions: 12
I reckon this is all one big fat lying ‘act’/deception. It was so exciting and sunny and happy - skitting up the Dublin road - holding hands. Few jambons and cappuccinos thrown in for luck. Easy peasy. Plain sailing. Then it hit her - any so many of her followers- this is too easy. No drama, no hiccups. There’s no room for potential engagement or scope to develop things on the gram. So overnight it turns into pain, grief, trauma. Woe is me - what a long hard 4 week journey this has been. I’m broken, devastated even. I still get my hair, nails, facials and Botox done though. I still go out stuffing myself and I still flog shite on the gram. The hysterical clip she put up last night is hard to watch - it is acted out so so badly. She’s a living disgrace. My sister has paid out €40k so far on IVF over the past 9 years and no sign of a baby. This bleep in ‘tears’ after 4 weeks into the journey with a fella she’s dating since last year is an insult and a kick in the teeth to women who have gone through hell for years. She truly sickens me.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Anything I’ve read online states that it’s best to avoid Botox in the months leading up to egg transfer as any risks are unknown. She really isn’t taking this seriously at all.

Reactions: 9
Here she is now wheeling the grandmother out to show what an amazing granddaughter she is 🙄 who’s recording her wheeling her?

Reactions: 10
Anything I’ve read online states that it’s best to avoid Botox in the months leading up to egg transfer as any risks are unknown. She really isn’t taking this seriously at all.
But but but Dr Mairead said it’s ok noooo problem…. Is she actually a doctor?

or is it a case of they won’t transfer the embryo til the debt is paid so there’s plenty of time yet

I said it before and I know nothing about IVF, that she went into this thinking it would all go swimmingly and not thinking ahead of herself if things didn’t work out or didn’t pan out the way she expected.
When this fails - ham head go on a permanent break - taking his chances on getting a bit of savage ass somewhere

Reactions: 4
Could anyone share that Oscar winning performance?? And should I get the tissues or the popcorn for the show?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has the ivf not wroked this time I only watched for a few secs couldn't deal with the crocodile tears

I'm sorry now that crying video. How long was this cunts tongue hanging out for? Jesus Christ she is obscene

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here’s our situation at moment just to compare.

Have several embryos left since our son was born in 2020. IVF was our only option due to me, I have MS & my pregnancy needed to be controlled to the second of conception as I am on long term muscle relaxants and other medications for my dwlindling sight. the plan was one baby if we are lucky, 2 if we can.
Pregnancy and birth affected me in ways I was advised might happen. Tore my bowel muscle so much that almost a year after my ‘temporary colostomy bag’ surgery I now realise it’s for keeps.
Our only option is surrogacy.
We had been looking at the Ukraine but then the war happened.
We have looked at USA, Canada, Portugal and Spain. You might ask about legislation/ what I will tell you is that there are agencies and there are just women who do this as a career. I’m not saying it’s all 100% clear on legislation. We are currently in talks with a few women, but one who we found via TIKTOK is just after her third surrogate baby for a third family & it’s literally her business model - no judgement please. You’ll do anything for a baby!
But even with all the time we set aside for legal discussions, travel, zooms to talk to women, saving, bank meetings / it it nowhere near as hard as what the ivf process was and that’s not because of my MS. It literally was the constant fear of - what if there’s an issue with the sperm? What if they get no eggs? What if they get 100 eggs and they are all bad? What if the embryos all have MS? What if the embryos don’t make it? Should I have implanted 2 that time and now I’d have 2 kids? The moods from the hormones, the upset- at no point did I ever ever think to record myself and cry (without tears) into the phone! Not even when my friends and family asked would I have done it. Whether you need IUI, ICSI or IVF it is possibly the hardest road to go down and that’s before you look at the cost or the time off work (if you’ve a real job) etc. she thought this was a hobby like Botox hair and nails. If you are trying to get pregnant you will avoid ANYTHING that might pose a risk even if there is no evidence there yet. Botox is a NO NO and I say that as someone who gets Botox injections as part of MS for muscle movement. It was one of the reasons I was doing IVF to time my pregnancy. She is only crying cos she thought she would be pregnant and getting attention and freebies by now. I absolutely detest her she has no idea of the real hardship of TTC

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I'm sorry now that crying video. How long was this cunts tongue hanging out for? Jesus Christ she is obscene
I just watched it again. It kinda reminds me of that scene in the Blair witch project where your one is crying into the camera about how scared she is 🤣 great movie

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.