Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I have gestational diabetes and I am SICK of eating eggs so this morning I threw caution to the wind and had a bowl of porridge and berries which is forbidden 🥶😂😆 and I feel great !! And this one is havin eggs rashers pudding sausages every single day at some stage of the day ? Her insides must be in shite for sure🤢 what about the yoghurt and fruit or overnight oats that SW is renowned for ??
Off topic but if you add cinnamon to the porridge it helps regulate your blood sugar. Always worked for me, I’ve had 3 gd babies

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ Luke won’t have a tooth left in his head after that bowl of tit. His mother will have more baby teeth than the 5 year old 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No use in preaching about having a 69cal dessert pot when you will ate the contents of the fridge after 9pm 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s keeping it very quiet about being on 0.0% alcohol isn’t she? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey burps. Don’t forget the 6.5 syns in that bottle of lucozade on front of you! Just helping you out since your so so good , unless it’s your speed of course 😉😆

5A139500-7057-4BA3-886D-08ED0045C1A1.png

Did she ever tell us how many of these cuntin syns she’s allowed to have per day? Because it looks to me she’s allowing herself to have 700024 syns.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"It's a man's jumper but I'm wearing it as a dress" eh no burbs it's a man's jumper that you are wearing as a jumper that fits you as a jumper 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Congratulations to everyone who entered my leaving cert maths Q post earlier.

you have won an engraved personalisation with my company ‘Dealing Yokes’. We don’t engrave bracelets though,we cut out the middle man and we can engrave any body part with whatever phrase or whoever’s initials that you want. Please email me to book in:

[email protected]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

you have won an engraved personalisation with my company ‘Dealing Yokes’. We don’t engrave bracelets though,we cut out the middle man and we can engrave any body part with whatever phrase or whoever’s initials that you want. Please email me to book in:

[email protected]
Dealing Yokes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

[email protected]
Dealing yokes duck sake I can't cope. And remember yokes when I thought I was a mad thing 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There she’s off into the Roma Grill for the fish and chips now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There she’s off into the Roma Grill for the fish and chips now.
Leave her alone, she was so good with her food for the last 20 mins, she deserves 4 portion of chips, 16 battered sausages and 4 squares of cod. All washed down with Pepsi max 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.