Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the Dylan oaks bracelet has bad grammar and is off centre with the engraving, I would not be happy if I paid for that tat!
Also, why does poor little luke have to have his drink in the same glass as alcoholic bigot Keith? Sarah is setting up the next generation for the same normalising alcohol conditioning that she went through, does she really want Luke dependant on alcohol like her?

No, she was never taught basic hygiene because her mother was too busy drinking herself into a stupor!
When you say they weren’t taught basic hygiene? Like what do you mean? They didn’t shower or were they smelly cunts that masked the scent with impulse?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Please never leave tattle 🤣🤣
I won’t love. I tried to detox because I’m literally back to work after 2 years but tattle is just so bleeping hilarious 😆 I’m actually working in cork next Friday… close to the airport and I am really considering doing an onslow garden tour 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
When you say they weren’t taught basic hygiene? Like what do you mean? They didn’t shower or were they smelly cunts that masked the scent with impulse?
Omg I just got an asthma attack laughing at the PTSD of the old 90s/00s impulse BO cover ups

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she appears on stories when I occasionally watch on WAI. All she does is talk about what she has eaten, what she is going to eat, emmm I I I I I what was I I I saying yeah I am going to have a burger yeah a burger and then a takeaway am going to have a take away. But that's okay like. Is she trying to justify all the food to herself or who. It's all about what she's eaten so far and what she's planning on eating. Who cares... 🤔 And the teeth picking and belching omg she's a special breed. Would she not just tag spotlight and be done with it. Brush your teeth 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seriously, I’m in cork during the week for work so does anyone want to meet me to take me on a tour of the cretin hotspots? 🧐😈 I’d like to see super sabbys salon where the “ridey hair” originated.. the Boreen where Sandra, the 40yr old virgin, lost her virginity to the Lord Mayor, the place where supermom drunk drove her car into a wall, twins and me Kip of a house where she watches love island and neglects her kids on the daily, Miriam Mullins fave hotspots to do her bad Irish mammy tiktoks, Shannen Joyces fave places to spend other peoples money and we could round it off by tipping down to onslow gardens for a beeeeeeeeaudiiiiiful burrito bowl with this hairy animal bastard 🙏🏾🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Seriously, I’m in cork during the week for work so does anyone want to meet me to take me on a tour of the cretin hotspots? 🧐😈 I’d like to see super sabbys salon where the “ridey hair” originated.. the Boreen where Sandra, the 40yr old virgin, lost her virginity to the Lord Mayor, the place where supermom drunk drove her car into a wall, twins and me Kip of a house where she watches love island and neglects her kids on the daily, Miriam Mullins fave hotspots to do her bad Irish mammy tiktoks, Shannen Joyces fave places to spend other peoples money and we could round it off by tipping down to onslow gardens for a beeeeeeeeaudiiiiiful burrito bowl with this hairy animal bastard 🙏🏾🙃
Like those tours in LA of the film star homes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Like those tours in LA of the film star homes 🤣
Correct! Except instead big seeing Cameron Diaz home you will see these cunts dirty, lightin 3 bed #gifted gaf. Might be lucky and get a tour of their Instagram rooms 🙏🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I always thought every town/village had one 🤡 but looks like I was wrong that's a lot 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 living in Cork.😉

Reactions: 7
I watched the clip of her with Luke where he wants to show his sword thing and the look she gives him, but it’s like she’s afraid he’s going to jump into her lap and she doesn’t want him to, which makes me think she might have had the transfer and is being cautious of getting a knock to the stomach!! A bit far fetched I guess 😂😂 I should really go look after my own kids!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I watched the clip of her with Luke where he wants to show his sword thing and the look she gives him, but it’s like she’s afraid he’s going to jump into her lap and she doesn’t want him to, which makes me think she might have had the transfer and is being cautious of getting a knock to the stomach!! A bit far fetched I guess 😂😂 I should really go look after my own kids!!
If she had the transfer she would have been transferred by ambulance from Therapie to CUMH in Cork before being handed over to Keet et al. From there she would have been placed into the manky bed and hand fed burrito bowls, smoothie bowls, chicken mayonnaise burgers with cheese and gallons of 00 vino until the kid was cooked. We would have hourly hints, nudges and winks to cap off this most silent of journeys.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m from cork, I’ll be your tour guide!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
You forgot about the salon where Liz Reaney pretends to 'do' hair 😀😀😀😀😀

Yeah, they were left to rear themselves cause Tina was always out, both parents apparently have issues with alcohol and gambling. Donna in particular is mentioned for being whiffy but coving it up with perfume instead of washing herself or her clothes

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Jesus shes down 5 1/2 lbs of what she put on the last 2 weeks..How much did she actually put on 😲😲

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.