Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This will be another thing she will deflect from go quite for the few days blame the trolls and start flogging what ever brands, she has to reap what you sow that's the life and career she has chosen Been an Instahun , the girl can't stay off her phone, you'd have compassion and empathy for any woman but with her it's different, She got caught on her lies so much she's only tarnished herself, it's Luke you'd feel sorry for in all of this young beautiful boy and the way she carrys on, 😏😏 Anyways hope everyone gets out to enjoy some sunshine it's a scorcher out ☀💖

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Saaaayyyyyyra Burp is the gift that just keeps on giving. Her mouth is a liability and she clearly doesn't understand what SILENT means. Imagine the whinging Teet has to come to after a days work. Then again they are as happy as Larry!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Saaaayyyyyyra Burp is the gift that just keeps on giving. Her mouth is a liability and she clearly doesn't understand what SILENT means. Imagine the whinging Teet has to come to after a days work. Then again they are as happy as Larry!
And not every journey is the same or something similar according to happy as Larry… the minute I saw that I knew it was burp, or a family member still getting a dig in while “supporting“ her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The smirk “I’m cleaning up my Instagram” doing dirty deletes, it lives forever in these threads you thick duck. You’re caught bleeping rapid yet AGAIN making a mockery of couples struggling to conceive.

Reactions: 27
At least when Keith goes back on tinder he can say with confidence he has perfect sperm ahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Whatever that has gone on today I think it’s bang out of order luke and Brian and the new baby were mentioned on Instagram on the clinic page. Sarah has been caught out in multiple lies but they shouldn’t be named.

tomorrow dr Kennedy will come on and school us all on cysts and PCOS and the difference and he won’t mention the fact that Sarah lied and said she Had 90 cysts and she’ll be very brave and we’ll all be trolls and it will all be forgiven and forgotten because isn’t She a great girl for sharing her story when there is such a stigma in 2022. She won’t be responsible at all

Reactions: 24
Seriously, can she do anything right? Her arrogance and confidence that she is an amazing instahun as she once again gets it very very wrong😀
I think that 'interview' was her way of trying to show Therapie what an amazing #ba she would be if this round of IVF hasn't worked and she's fucked it up once again because she is so unlikeable😀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Therapie - there is a stigma around IVF. Also Therapie deleting /turning off comments and stopping conversation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The live will not discuss Sarah so it won't matter. It will discuss pcos and cysts. People may comment on it that she said she had 90 cysts and pcos but he will not comment on her.
It won't show that she lied but it will certainly stop any chance she had of becoming a ba.

I honestly just feel so sorry for Luke in all of this.

Reactions: 16
The live will not discuss Sarah so it won't matter. It will discuss pcos and cysts. People may comment on it that she said she had 90 cysts and pcos but he will not comment on her.
It won't show that she lied but it will certainly stop any chance she had of becoming a ba.

I honestly just feel so sorry for Luke in all of this.
Exactly, they will say they cant comment on any patients personal medical history so it is all a big waste of time and she will just continue to Bury her head in the sand like she is being trolled and we are all bullies but continue to ignore the fact she lied repeatedly about having 90 cysts in order to gain sympathy

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Who named Brian and the new baby? I couldn’t stomach more than a minute of Herman, the T-shirt alone made me violently angry at the dishevelment of her for an “interview”.

Reactions: 7
Just sit there and unwind Sayyrraaah yeaaa, you mean ponder to yourself how in the name of duck have you done it yet again 🙈😩 Delete comments, do a bit of investigating as to who people are 🧐 Whinge down the phone to anyone who will listen to ya, I'd say they are SICK to tit of the constant fuckery you bring to the table.
I imagine your 3 sisters probably have their own little WhatsApp group and it probably goes along the lines of "what the duck has she done this time 😳" They must be mortified at this stage. The talk to Cork & beyond.
Keettt probably feels like running away at this stage. He probably wants to go home to Mammy's after work but she's probably too busy minding your son down in Youghal while you sit on your hole & cause havoc yet again. And so brazen at that. Victim mentality as usual.
And P.S stop mauling your face ffs. Your lips are shocking so please stop the eye bleeping.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone on that live tomorrow should ask the doctor how he would approach treatment with a woman who has diagnosed PCOS and about 90 cysts in total. No need to mention Sarah’s name at all

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d like to ask the ‘live’ is it premature to get ivf if you’re with your fella a year.

I’d like to ask the ‘live’ is it premature to get ivf if you’re with your fella a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly, they will say they cant comment on any patients personal medical history so it is all a big waste of time and she will just continue to Bury her head in the sand like she is being trolled and we are all bullies but continue to ignore the fact she lied repeatedly about having 90 cysts in order to gain sympathy
Itll be a live with just them talking, no comments allowed or heavily moderated

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.