Sarah Burke #40 wobbly, insufferable runt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Derailed to that randy sandy thread for a nose 🤭v god like there must be something in the drinking water in cork with these Instahuns their a disgrace & embarrassment to the Country 🤣🤣 back to Burke's new thread drive it on !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi all, sorry I haven’t been posting on here. I passed out yesterday with the shock when I saw the sangwich reel. No more staring at the slices of bread not knowing what to do with them. This has been one of hardest silent but not so silent journeys I’ve been on with all ye.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Derailed to that randy sandy thread for a nose 🤭v god like there must be something in the drinking water in cork with these Instahuns their a disgrace & embarrassment to the Country 🤣🤣 back to Burke's new thread drive it on !!!!
I need a link because this is the time wasting in work I need LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Can someone pls copy the pic of Sonic with the gun to this thread. Genius!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ahhh lads I heard my first gowl in a cork accent, I heard some child called Whitney at fota, the water does taste a bit hammy in carrkkk and people really love their eyebrows! 😂😂 that was only in an hour! Can’t wait for clonakilty. Now drive it on and let’s get the hambryo to hatch for our sayyraaaaa!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah the relief. Beddy is alive and well. All because one of your darlings mentioned it this morning

Reactions: 11
I’m back! I’m up to date on Randy Sandys thread wow wee what a sh!t show 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That most recent pic of her sonic and Betty, the black and white is not helping the bum fluff on her face.. reminds me of Chewbaca

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.