Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melier

VIP Member
A411AD85-557C-4C8E-B11E-BBEEF7E16AC9.png

‘Youre allowed to move house’ 🤣🤣 Yeah move house but not between households. He can’t just ‘Move house’ once a week 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

doodlebug

VIP Member
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, but Tyler is too good for Saffron! Their dynamic is so weird. She’s sooo annoying, so uptight, can’t loosen up and take a joke...she also doesn’t really seem to get his sense of humour/when he’s saying things tongue in cheek and she takes offence to them. Good on him for having his own life and saying it like it is that he’s not thrilled to be locked down at the Barkers. Can you blame him! Also lol outing herself for reading here/Ana’s thread as it was recently discussed how she “stole Tyler from Ana” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Melier

VIP Member
Has anyone listened to her latest podcast? She said she wanted to go to Australia at some point for 3 months, but won’t go because she won’t leave Tyler 😬 Imagine changing your life based on a 6 month relationship

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Jess786

Guys!!!! I’m going to set up a go fund me because Saffron took her bed down in her latest vlog and had to sleep on just a mattress for 5 days!!!!! She said it was very weird and sad :( link in bio to donate to the poor girl x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Boohoo.com

Sorry if I'm going off topic here, but if I see that saffron and tyler are together on valentine's Day, I will be ANGERED. My poor grandad passed away this afternoon after contacting Covid, getting a stroke, along other problems. I never got to say goodbye, and my heart is shattered. I just wish ppl were less selfish so we could get out of lockdowns and get to see our elderly family. It's tragic, and seeing her bf is not necessary.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

doodlebug

VIP Member
Just wanted to quickly bring up the podcast (don’t judge me I had it on as background noise when I was working!). This woman wrote in with a dilemma saying her new partner babies his kids to overcompensate for the fact he broke up with their mum, she said he has a 10 year old who won’t do anything by himself to the point the dad washes him, dries him and cuts up his food (but he doesn’t have a disability or anything, the dad just babies him). The woman wrote in basically saying am I wrong for thinking I should force the kids to be more independent; but she feels bad cos they’re not her biological kids.

Anyway, the way they answered this question was sooo awful. Wendy was like, “why would you at 10 years old want your step mother to be washing you anyway? Sounds weird. Like somethings going on there” - basically implying incest. Then she said “I know you said he doesn’t have a learning disability but maybe there is something wrong with him”. Like wtf. I would be mortified if I was that woman that wrote in and that’s the shit they said about my family. I felt for her having to listen to that back. Maybe it’s just me but I thought they way Wendy dealt with that was awful :(

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

PinkGin123

VIP Member
Lockdown 3 has been so much harder?!
1. You didn’t realise we were in lockdown 3..
2. You got to spend Christmas / still spending time with your bf
3. You’re moving out into a new home? Exciting
4. You had a lush New Years dinner with Tyler, while many people spent it alone
5. You’ve got a new collection coming out
6. You bought two really expensive handbags as you wasn’t sure which one to keep
7. You’re still making plenty of money with ads and YouTube videos!

I think you’re doing pretty well hun! If only you knew what it was like to really struggle

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

GossWhore

VIP Member
Her new video: My Family Tried The Highest Rated at Home Restuarant in my city

- So she got a 5 star restaurant meal and had the fucking nerve to say "We love to support local, if you're in the area go check him out. Or in your area I bet there's so many chefs doing the same. So go check them out" -- a 5 star chef in a middle of a pandemic when people lost jobs??????

- "I've saved myself for this all day" --- Saffron really needs to deal with her eating issues

- It was £40 per head? So £200?? Jesus wept.

- That fucking hand 👌

- I feel Tyler hates all the show he has to do for her channel like the part "shall we dance" he was like wtf?

- Her mum is so neurotic. Always got her botox orehead in Saffron business. Couldn't even let her "cook" alone.

- Saffron: I hope this gives you food envy (today MPs are voting to cut benefits for millions of families)

Sorry but I feel this video is so out of touch. I wish we lived in a society where you could say this without being vilified, but unfortunately all the lemon fans will be like "be kinddddddd"

-

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Alright I apologise in advance if this is very long winded but here’s why I feel sorry for Jed. We don’t know exactly what goes on in that house, but what we see on camera his own mother and sister take turns at picking on him. Yes he failed GCSEs and yes he isn’t doing anything in his life but who says he hasn’t applied for jobs and got turned down. Or how do we know if he suffers with depression hence why he’s always sleeping and eating and not doing anything. My brother who is 19 is literally in the same position as Jed. Failed education and is getting turned away from everything and ended up in deep depression and lives in his bedroom all day feeling sorry for himself. I do feel bad to see the comments calling him lazy cause we just don’t know what he’s going through. I find that Wendy and most probably Darren have nearly full attention on saffron since she started YouTube. She is clearly the favourite. When I watch her videos their family comes across as very toxic and unhealthy for someone to grow up in. If I was Jed I’d feel SO embarrassed to hear the things my family say about me online. He used to do football like all the time but he seems to have stopped I wonder why?? I can imagine if Jed was to tell Wendy he’s been battling with mental problems she’s probably respond with “well maybe if you stopped eating shit you wouldn’t be in this position”. Overall, I really just don’t know with him I’d hate to call someone lazy all over the internet to find out he is fighting mentally by himself in that nasty household. I don’t blame him for being moody all the time. Look who he lives with, wouldn’t you? I’d hate for saffron’s filthy fake nails to touch my food or to hear a bitchy comment about my takeaway I’ve been excited for. You just know he’s fed up with her. Probably cried with joy when he found out she’s moving out.

• Heart
in that girlfriend vs sister video, saffron and Casey were laughing at Nicole cause she pronounced dinosaur as ‘dinner-saw’ and Nicole obviously was a bit bothered by it. I don’t know why them two were laughing when I’ve heard them incorrectly pronounce some English words despite it being their first language.

• Haha

doodlebug

VIP Member
E86FA37B-5DA6-4398-9749-8F174D999949.png

Why is she using the razor with the wall holder still on it?! MUG. Great advertising don’t even know how to use the product 😂

Also I was listening to her podcast, and her mum said we are currently lockdown 3 and saffron is like no we’re definitely not - this is only the second one. And Wendy is like oh ok, I thought it was the third. Like she was clearly too busy flouting the rules to realise we had a lockdown the whole of November 😒

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

heretoday10

It was so funny when she asked Tyler who’s punching in the relationship and he pointed to her 😂 she was genuinely annoyed she constantly wants him to call her good looking. I personally don’t find Tyler attractive but I will say he is better looking than her. Also she wasn’t happy when he was saying why he didn’t want to move in with her full time. You can tell she wants him to be super obsessed with her and move in with her but he obviously doesn’t want to and I don’t blame him. Also her throwing that little comment in “ He likes me more than his friends and family ” she can’t handle the fact he cares for people other than her. I really don’t see a genuine connection and love between these two. Everything seems so forced and they don’t even have much in common. I know we don’t see everything in their relationship but I feel like no matter what he says she isn’t satisfied and gives him weird looks and he looks like he puts up with it all cause of the benefits the relationship has brought him like followers and brand deals. Her issues with food just seems to be getting worse and so are her insecurities. It’s taking over her life. She’s obsessed with her mum to the point every decision she makes she thinks of what Wendy would say or do rather than making a decision for herself for once.

Reactions: 43

idk2

VIP Member
She is NOT dyslexic. She self-diagnosed herself in a vlog and now everyone takes it as truth. She has never been tested or confirmed therefore I refuse to give the benefit of the doubt lol.

iPhones have spell check ffs. Its literally the bare minimum of her job.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Aubzx

ANYONE GONNA COMMENT HOW TYLERS MOVED BACK HOME ITS RIDICULOUS HOW THE PETTY LITTLE GIRL GETS AWAY WITH BREAKING COVID RULES

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Always surprises me how much airbrushing they do to their photos. Just post a non photshopped photo and stop making everyone think they have to be so perfect
Imagine doing all this working out and still editing your body

• Haha
Reactions: 41