Saffron Barker #8 Lockdown rule breaker that will sell anything to be a money maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time poster, but I find it so sad that she has all these “unreal sell out collections” with in the tit style but yet is nowhere to be seen on their page ... this is the first 18 pics on their page and no saffron ... I know she’s further down somewhere but wow. Didnt her latest “collection” (rip off) only JUST drop?? Very weird!! They collab with too many tit D list celebs and the quality is sooo poor and the collections don’t feel “special” why bring out SO MANY in such a short space of time? Weird
94A33E67-9213-495B-B356-3263AC7E10DD.png
B8628EB1-D021-4CA1-8766-E2B4409EC2BC.png

Reactions: 9
First time poster, but I find it so sad that she has all these “unreal sell out collections” with in the tit style but yet is nowhere to be seen on their page ... this is the first 18 pics on their page and no saffron ... I know she’s further down somewhere but wow. Didnt her latest “collection” (rip off) only JUST drop?? Very weird!! They collab with too many tit D list celebs and the quality is sooo poor and the collections don’t feel “special” why bring out SO MANY in such a short space of time? Weird View attachment 432761View attachment 432762
This makes it look like its works with anyone no one jumps out, Saffron tries to make her collections sounds like there sold out fast when there actually no where near sold out, put into clearance sales months later.

Reactions: 12
First time poster, but I find it so sad that she has all these “unreal sell out collections” with in the tit style but yet is nowhere to be seen on their page ... this is the first 18 pics on their page and no saffron ... I know she’s further down somewhere but wow. Didnt her latest “collection” (rip off) only JUST drop?? Very weird!! They collab with too many tit D list celebs and the quality is sooo poor and the collections don’t feel “special” why bring out SO MANY in such a short space of time? Weird View attachment 432761View attachment 432762
Wow, jac jossa is definitely their golden girl at the moment off those pics then!

Reactions: 3
Sorry if I'm going off topic here, but if I see that saffron and tyler are together on valentine's Day, I will be ANGERED. My poor grandad passed away this afternoon after contacting Covid, getting a stroke, along other problems. I never got to say goodbye, and my heart is shattered. I just wish ppl were less selfish so we could get out of lockdowns and get to see our elderly family. It's tragic, and seeing her bf is not necessary.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Sorry if I'm going off topic here, but if I see that saffron and tyler are together on valentine's Day, I will be ANGERED. My poor grandad passed away this afternoon after contacting Covid, getting a stroke, along other problems. I never got to say goodbye, and my heart is shattered. I just wish ppl were less selfish so we could get out of lockdowns and get to see our elderly family. It's tragic, and seeing her bf is not necessary.
I agree if they are together on valentines day which no doubt they will be then she will make alot of people angry, she can't pretend travelling that far is perfectly fine and not breaking any rules, lots of people probably can't even see family streets away, so this is A definate no. I have no doubts she will pretend it's allowed and have high expectations of tyler!

Reactions: 5
i’m so sorry about your grandad ❤ honestly it wouldn’t surprise me if saffron and tyler were together on sunday with some of the stuff she’s done

• Heart
Reactions: 14
i’m so sorry about your grandad ❤ honestly it wouldn’t surprise me if saffron and tyler were together on sunday with some of the stuff she’s done
Thank You so so much 💘 but I agree!! 😡 He'll either let the cat out the bag, she'll be silent on social media, or they'll make some bullshit up about him moving back!! If she does I will 1000% be reporting her, and I'm not that type of person but she's pushed my buttons one too many times.

Reactions: 13
This makes it look like its works with anyone no one jumps out, Saffron tries to make her collections sounds like there sold out fast when there actually no where near sold out, put into clearance sales months later.
Most of her followers are young teenage girls who don’t have their own money, and their parents probably aren’t going to buy them something from a new collection every few weeks, especially in the current circumstances. Why ITS ever thought she’d sell clothes, is beyond me

Wow, jac jossa is definitely their golden girl at the moment off those pics then!
Jac Jossa appeals to women with kids, as she has kids. That’s why her collections sell.
As above, Saffron doesn’t appeal to an audience who have a disposable income, whereas Jac does.

Reactions: 6
Saffron must be pleased, she has another article in daily mail just about her running on the beach, how did they know she'd be running there? Did she pay them to make sure people haven't forgotten about her, then they followed her walking her dog, if anything she should post an article about how she breaks every rule as soon as its announced.

Reactions: 4
Everyone keeps saying that she's lost so much weight since strictly, but i don't see it from those dailymail pictures?

I have a naturally wide hips and thick legs and i can honestly sympathise with saffron from being so insecure about them as so am i despite what the social media trend is. What i find weird is how she has quite a untoned upper body from all those runs? I run half marathons for pleasure and running is a full body workout so your arms/shoulders/back can get toned from running alone.

She must lie about how much she works out too

Reactions: 21
Everyone keeps saying that she's lost so much weight since strictly, but i don't see it from those dailymail pictures?

I have a naturally wide hips and thick legs and i can honestly sympathise with saffron from being so insecure about them as so am i despite what the social media trend is. What i find weird is how she has quite a untoned upper body from all those runs? I run half marathons for pleasure and running is a full body workout so your arms/shoulders/back can get toned from running alone.

She must lie about how much she works out too
I think what tricks people is her nose job, it makes her face look tinier

But I agree with you, her body looks the same

Reactions: 8
She's all about the clout.

Wants the pat on the back from having the restrictive diet, protein powder, and admiration for working out 24/7.

She 100% eats way more on the sly off camera, and probably has a pretty normal diet. I've said it before. If you eat like she claims, and exercise like she claims, you DONT look like how she does in the daily mail pics. And no, they arent bad angles either, they're just reality.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I agree with all of you, and I’m NOT saying she’s fat, but she is NO WAY as skinny as her edited pictures and as she makes out. She is NORMAL.

Reactions: 22
Saffron must be pleased, she has another article in daily mail just about her running on the beach, how did they know she'd be running there? Did she pay them to make sure people haven't forgotten about her, then they followed her walking her dog, if anything she should post an article about how she breaks every rule as soon as its announced.
She pays a PR company to try and maintain her ‘presence’ in the public eye. Otherwise she would just be lost in the saturated world of Youtube

Reactions: 10
No wonder she goes running in a full face of make up if she’s calling the paps at the daily Mail 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I honestly hate when “celebrities” do this 😂

It looks like such a desperate move imo
Real celebrities are chased, they don’t chase others

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.