Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

as15432

I agree with this, i was going to write something similar. I mean Saffron has done some horrible things in the past, but i don't think the guy would drive hours back and forth if he wasn't into her, just for some money and followers, his family already have money. Also i agree i think thats just his personality, some guys are like that. Everyone seems to have missed the romantic things his done for her looking after her while she was throwing up, the rose petals etc. She mentions it in the vids, guys dont do that kind of thing if they arnt into you lol. They cant fake romantic gestures just for clout, even if he did would come across a bit fake it would be kinda obvious. Do i think they are meant for each other probably not, but it could work cause opposites attract, im like Tyler im really reserved i prefer more assertive guys that talk a lot. I can kinda see why he went for saffron.
Completely agree! I just think they have different ways of showing their affection towards each other. He's obviously into romantic gestures for occasions and seems to show his love for her in more subtle ways. It seems like she's definitely the more intense partner in the relationship, but everybody has different ways of showing their affection. I really don't think he would be driving 5 hours to see her so often, as you've said, if he wasn't interested. Who knows whether they'll stay together, but I do think Tyler does want to be with her. He clearly is just a lot more realistic and doesn't want to drop everything to move to Brighton, especially during COVID where you realise how important friends and family really are.

welovegossip23

Right I feel like a proper weirdo but I’m so bored I decided to try and find the place they’re staying in on Airbnb. For a month it costs over £20k to stay but there’s a discount if you book a full month so around £16500 for a month! How absolutely insane!!! I knew the Barker’s were well off, but considering Saffron would have just put down a hefty deposit for a house, and Dazza & Wendy are going to be doing the same, I find it crazy they have that kind of money to splash out!
Do you have a link?

Immi290

I know this has probably been mentioned a few times but I'm quite new to this thread. Why does everyone hate wendy?