Saffron Barker #8 Lockdown rule breaker that will sell anything to be a money maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mostly C, and I think she only took 6/7 GCSEs
In this video she says "I got a C in Engaleesh" šŸ˜¹ (watch from 2:07)

Wendy knows her daughter is not bright as she said "you got 5" and even commented about Saffron not been smart in their podcast
Poor girl, I want to believe she tried hard but I doubt she cared about education when her parents never put any emphasis in it. I know saffron is now doing well but everyone always needs qualifications to fall back on and she doesnā€™t really have much to offer

Reactions: 6
Poor Jed, both mum and daughter are starting to ruin even his own relationship with food

Reactions: 9

Wendy knows her daughter is not bright as she said "you got 5" and even commented about Saffron not been smart in their podcast
I love how even before the envelope is opened Wendy says ā€˜you got an A*for personality šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I mean. You shouldnā€™t let it define the rest of your life. But ,if you want to get into college and university then you need those qualifications. She has such a young fan base who are probably thinking they donā€™t have to worry about doing well.

Reactions: 5
I mean. You shouldnā€™t let it define the rest of your life. But ,if you want to get into college and university then you need those qualifications. She has such a young fan base who are probably thinking they donā€™t have to worry about doing well.
100%- saffs family are way too privileged to even realise how important education is. For some of us, we have to work hard to receive qualifications and get to a well paid job whereas they donā€™t even bother. Idk what Jed is gonna do now that he doesnā€™t have a lot of qualifications either

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Poor Jed, both mum and daughter are starting to ruin even his own relationship with food
He seems so aimless in life. He doesn't do anything, he doesn't upload to YouTube, he doesn't have a proper job or qualifications etc. He's got family like Wendy and Saffron who are just psychological nightmares. Which is all a shame because he seems like a nice enough guy, harmless, sweet enough. Just want him to break free from the Barker's and find his way in life.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
100%- saffs family are way too privileged to even realise how important education is. For some of us, we have to work hard to receive qualifications and get to a well paid job whereas they donā€™t even bother. Idk what Jed is gonna do now that he doesnā€™t have a lot of qualifications either
Exactly. I legit worked my way out of a failing school and into the legal world. Education is key for a lot of people, especially POC so when people go "grades don't define you" it irks me.

The whole family are uneducated and live in a privileged bubble where their biggest life issue is having to live in an mansion Air B&B for 3 weeks. Pray for them please, its going to be a lot to handle šŸ¤£šŸ˜‘

Reactions: 18
Does anyone else get the feeling that Wendy has kinda pushed Saffron into the spotlight so the whole family can hang on her coattails and have an easy, privileged life?

Reactions: 31
Does anyone else get the feeling that Wendy has kinda pushed Saffron into the spotlight so the whole family can hang on her coattails and have an easy, privileged life?
100000000% I feel like saffron has been pushed for years to carry on YouTube even. Sheā€™s said herself she doesnā€™t know what else to film I canā€™t see her carrying on until like 25 or something. But Jed is w whole other story Iā€™m confused where his finances are coming form because he pays board and like he seems to buy a lot of clothes and food. I always found him gross he just sat in his bedroom all day gaming and idk the smell in that room must be eye sweating ahah. I think once Saffron moves out heā€™s gonna be pushed to be consistent because eventually he has to move out and he has a girlfriend who acc had goals

Reactions: 17
Yeah that's why she pretended Saffron could sing šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Iā€™ve noticed that saff has very limited vocab and can also never pronounce simple words properly, quite shocking considering she talks so so much
Do you ever notice how much she says ā€œactuallyā€ . I had to stop watching her videos because of it šŸ¤£

Iā€™m surprised Imogen likes Jed, sheā€™s so driven and he latterly does nothing

Reactions: 17
Iā€™m surprised Imogen likes Jed, sheā€™s so driven and he latterly does nothing
I canā€™t express how confused I am why she chose him. Must be for the exposure cause she wants to be a dance I think or in the spotlight. She 100% can get any guy or most I canā€™t w this. This boy looks musty ngl

Reactions: 2
ā€œMy favourite thing everā€
Rice cakes, peanut butter and banana.

Oh youā€™re so bleeping boring. That annoys me so much šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Also Jed is annoying me too. His attitude in videos is like him trying to cool moody and not interested. Itā€™s so cringey.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Has anyone listened to her latest podcast? She said she wanted to go to Australia at some point for 3 months, but wonā€™t go because she wonā€™t leave Tyler šŸ˜¬ Imagine changing your life based on a 6 month relationship

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Has anyone listened to her latest podcast? She said she wanted to go to Australia at some point for 3 months, but wonā€™t go because she wonā€™t leave Tyler šŸ˜¬ Imagine changing your life based on a 6 month relationship
If that was me Tyler or not im
Going Australia lol he can pack
His bags or Iā€™ll send him a postcard

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she that attached to tyler already? Don't you have to have good reasons to go to Australia, not to mention tyler doesn't seem overly fond of Saffron I'm not surprised he legged it back home at the first chance he got. Might be random
but that's even more reason to think she wants everything joe and dianne have.

• Haha
Is she that attached to tyler already? Don't you have to have good reasons to go to Australia, not to mention tyler doesn't seem overly fond of Saffron I'm not surprised he legged it back home at the first chance he got. Might be random
but that's even more reason to think she wants everything joe and dianne have.
Yeah I donā€™t think she meant soon but she said she wouldnā€™t leave him for that length of time! And heā€™s told her she should go LOL

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.