Saffron Barker #8 Lockdown rule breaker that will sell anything to be a money maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she is definitley jealous! The problem is I don't think she has the same likability as Joe, she comes across too privileged and so it's hard for people to relate to her. Also, it seems she has very little personality... or even other skills she could create a career out of... So I think its hard for her to sell herself in the same way.
This is so true! Joe appealed to everyone, from his younger YouTube audience, to older ppl who found him through Strictly. He has a great sense of humour, is likeable and seems like ur average Joe (pun intended hahaha). Whereas not many ppl warmed to Saffron as she comes across as overly confident, spoiled and a bit cocky. Joe's career soared after Strictly, whereas there wasn't much change in Saffrons.

Reactions: 22
Might sound a bit strange, but does anyone else think Saffron is a bit jealous that she didn't get the opportunities that Joe sugg did after strictly? she filmed one show, where as Joe did West end, multiple shows, the syndicate, gets to host the podcast every year, even left strictly with a pro girlfriend. She started her podcast not long after Joe did and can't forget she tried everything to get aj but it didn't work.
She tried to get aj? That's really comical because he's very professional in what he does, doubt he would get with a 19 year old?

Reactions: 1
This guy is such a bleeping loser. Cant stand Saffron but I'll defend her everyday over this bully. She literally doesn't do anything to him yet he brings her up at any chance he gets for attention.
he is the youtuber I HATE the most such an arrogant twit

Reactions: 22
This guy is such a bleeping loser. Cant stand Saffron but I'll defend her everyday over this bully. She literally doesn't do anything to him yet he brings her up at any chance he gets for attention.
I can't stand Carmie either, he's a bleeping nobhead. Same here, as much as I don't like Saffron he's unnecessarily nasty about her

Reactions: 24
Yeah I agree I feel like he only dislikes her to try and get clout from it. Does anyone know if he has his own thread?

Reactions: 5
E86FA37B-5DA6-4398-9749-8F174D999949.png

Why is she using the razor with the wall holder still on it?! MUG. Great advertising don’t even know how to use the product 😂

Also I was listening to her podcast, and her mum said we are currently lockdown 3 and saffron is like no we’re definitely not - this is only the second one. And Wendy is like oh ok, I thought it was the third. Like she was clearly too busy flouting the rules to realise we had a lockdown the whole of November 😒

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
I’m not too far how I’m gonna get.....” - saffron isn’t sure how far she can run.
it’s not a cheap flimsy sort of flavour“ - about a razor.

????......???? School closers hitting everyone hard it seems.

she has no need to shave during lockdown, love life must be heating up with Taylor then,
in fairness “my boyfriend“ seems to like Dazza B more than saffron, and after that probably wouldn’t say no to her mam, her gran, anyone else...

why am I watching this tit 😆😆

Reactions: 9
SHES A SIZE SMALL OR EXTRA SMALL PEOPLE!!!! Did yous get that?

also her and Tyler ate HALF OF THAT CHOCOLATE BAR. HALF. BETWEEN 2 GROWN PEOPLE. What the absolute duck is wrong with them? Judging by the size of that that meant they had 8 tiny cubes each. The whole video was absolutely insufferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She said “I can’t even tell you” three times while she was in the kitchen. You keep saying that Saffron but you continue to tell us...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.