Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossipgirl92

Chatty Member
People don't talk about the cancer situation enough really pissed me off, how are you going to act all emotional on camera, act like that's your best friend, turn up at the funeral, then say ' i've never known anyone that's been affected by cancer' so disrespectful to the poor girl who passed away. Although Saffron has matured a bit more since then, she still has a long way to go. I still catch her making insensitive comments here and there, in a recent vlog when she said 'coronavirus is so boring', if one of your family members got it you wouldnt be calling it 'boring'.
This is so true. The own girls poor mother said on Twitter that saffron just used her daughter! Disgusting behaviour.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

ohnoanoh

‘Show me a picture of’ where Tyler really is cos damn he doesn’t live with you and never has. I hate liars ugh 🤦

• Haha

Ksps0k29vucn

I am a legal representative for many high street banks and none of them make you do a blood test to make sure you are not going to die tomorrow 🥴🥴🥴 makes me question what dodgy mortgage provider shes going with

• Haha

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
She’s so out of touch that she thinks normal people would pay £2.49 for a protein bar (£1.86 with her code).
Does she not realise that most people think 60p is too much for a normal chocolate bar?!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Jess786

Saffron liked this.... would love to know what difficult “worst” trauma this girl has bounced back from? Going on 3 holidays instead of the usual 5? Sleeping without a bed frame for 2 nights? Having to choose which clothes to pack while she’s in an Airbnb for 3 weeks?. So glad she’s bouncing back x x x

Attachments

• Haha

Jess786

I found that so weird like it’s a mattress the only difference is the height at least she could sleep on the mattress n not like the sofa lol like it’s still a good quality mattress she’s so dramatic
The privilege she shows is just mad to me. Plenty of her viewers will share bedrooms with their siblings or even parents. Her crying about sleeping without her bed frame and moving into rented accommodation for 3 weeks as they leave her family home... it’s like she’s escaping a wore torn country and leaving her family behind. No sense of reality at all.

That swapping diets video was just too triggering for me. She's always commenting on how much food there is. Jeds nandos seemed like a normal order 2 me. My 4 year old nephew eats more and better than saffron

I was watching her 20th birthday video and I swearrr she fancies her dad! The way she had her arm around him and she kept looking at him and it just seemed weird she also was wearing a revealing dress her cleavage on show and her dad offered to film her and saying how good she looks. Might just be a close relationship between them but always found it a bit weird

Why don’t saffron and Tyler talk in her vlogs?she doesn’t mention him but you see him in the background. So weird
I think her and her dad are close which I think is quite a nice thing to have with a parent. I’m not a fan of her myself but saying she fancies her dad is a bit much.

• Haha

doodlebug

VIP Member
As if she just dropped the stuff on her Auntie’s doorstep. You know they went in and have probs been seeing them this whole time. Lol at her saying the Auntie’s house is farthest place she’s been in a long time. Apart from that time you were taking pictures with fans in the Lake District a couple weeks ago?

Reactions: 32

Gtammy9

I feel like they were all rude to Nicole including Casey himself before she got pregnant! Even their Nan wasn’t as friendly with her until they knew she was there for good. Probably thought she was a money grabbing foreigner🤣 but in reality Casey is majorly punching with her and her family are well off too..

Maybe it was young love but tbh I think if Nicole hadn’t needed a place to stay whilst at uni I doubt she would have stuck around. I don’t think she’s the brightest spark but Casey is just something else.. his only positives are that he’s a great dad and isn’t lazy like Jed and he does now seem to dote on Nicole but I bet he’s a spoilt brat off camera and can see him throwing a tantrum if he doesn’t get his own way. Along with that stupid baby voice he puts on, Nicole is basically living with three kids. I do think Nicole’s family are a good influence on him though.

Sorry gone off track on a Saffron thread but the whole family rile me up😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

tawdryhepburn

piss off saff, i wear a sports bra when i work out even though it makes my side profile looks like a lowercase letter b because of my belly 👍🏼👍🏼 what a stupid self-absorbed cow

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Orangepipz

Does anyone else get the feeling that Wendy has kinda pushed Saffron into the spotlight so the whole family can hang on her coattails and have an easy, privileged life?

idk2

VIP Member
Omg yeah can kinda see it, she's the only young woman in her family, she's always been the centre of attention. She doesn't have a sister. Her family suck up to her too, dad Cooks her roast dinners, mum used to drive her round everywhere. Her family attention, her family home, her success and privilege. Imagine if she was around a woman just as susscessful but better looking than her, but didn't really grow up with privilege, has kinda worked there way up by themselves, and is smarter than her. She'd 100% feel insecure the fact they wouldn't be intimidated by her. Also when Nicole was first dating Casey, Saffron used to act stuck up towards her, she only likes her now cause if Harlow and Lake. If you guys watch back old vlogs you'll know what I'm on about.
I dont even think its the parents thing tbh bc I get the exact same treatment from my parents - extremely pampered and extremely privileged but I was also bought up knowing this bc my parents have lived through poverty and taught me about how to be a decent, empathic human being. Wendy can bang on about how much her kids are appreciative and generous which I'm not saying they aren't (Saffron does seem generous) BUT they aren't aware of their privilege nor are they aware of peoples lives outside their own social circle. I find it bizarre that all of Saffron's friends are her parent's friends kids - like this would be normal if she had other friends but literally all of them are in her parent's circle. She also does not have a diverse group of friends - all middle-class white girls whos biggest trauma was probably their parents divorcing. No POC, no diff financial backgrounds, no diversity. She is the poster child for white privilege.

RE Nicole, I think the whole family attitude towards Nicole changed after she became pregnant. The way they used to speak to her was honestly disgusting, even Casey. He would openly mock her when she didn't understand something and you can tell she was NOT comfortable living there anymore. Once Casey went to Brazil and the vlogs showing Nicole's luxe life she left behind to come to the UK, they all changed their tune bc they realised "oh actually, she is good enough bc shes rich"

Aubzx

Wendy’s new post has said saffron’s quote is YOU MUST STAY APART TO ENABLE BEING TOGETHER” HAHAHAHAHHA is this some sort of sick joke

• Haha
  • Wow