Saffron Barker #8 Lockdown rule breaker that will sell anything to be a money maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I don’t think she meant soon but she said she wouldn’t leave him for that length of time! And he’s told her she should go LOL
If that's not a sign that he's had enough I don't know what would be 😂 3 months is oddly specific isn't it. It certainly wouldn't be for ages, if dianne can't go back home then Saffron definately won't be able to. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't go back to Saffron at all.

Reactions: 4
Jed is jsut very negative and annoying maybe he’s tryna be relatable he’s just jarring tbh and thinks he’s the tit

I don’t understand the job she’s in she’s gonna be travelling and making moves and going different places she can’t expect to be near her 6 hour away bf all the time it’s life like even if you live down the road from them you wouldn’t see them everyday w the job she’s in. If any of that makes sense

Jed seems really spoilt 8:00 or so into the new video saffron touches his food and my god he gets annoyed. Anyone would but her diet seems like a child like basic foods. Small portions like it seems weird

Also I know this is extra but her diet seems a lot of protein this and diet this and all these things related to gym or from gym websites she doesn’t eat like a normal bar or like pasta or whatever

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
100000000% I feel like saffron has been pushed for years to carry on YouTube even. She’s said herself she doesn’t know what else to film I can’t see her carrying on until like 25 or something. But Jed is w whole other story I’m confused where his finances are coming form because he pays board and like he seems to buy a lot of clothes and food. I always found him gross he just sat in his bedroom all day gaming and idk the smell in that room must be eye sweating ahah. I think once Saffron moves out he’s gonna be pushed to be consistent because eventually he has to move out and he has a girlfriend who acc had goals
Has anyone thought he could have depression etc from the pressure by wendy and saff.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Has anyone thought he could have depression etc from the pressure by wendy and saff.
No. He's just a self-indulged toad who knows his parents will whine at him but not actually push him to do anything he doesn't want to do.

Lets not feel sorry for him. He's just pure lazy.

Reactions: 21
Yes Jed is just lazy and spoilt

he knows his fam is wealthy and famous too at this point
There’s nothing he can’t have, hence that’s why he doesn’t work his ass off
He gets everything handed on a plate

Reactions: 15
I didn’t ‘overly’ mind saffron, now she is just insufferable, are we forgetting she is only 20? She’s giving advice on her podcast like she had life experience 😂 stay in your Lane girl

Reactions: 25
I don’t understand why Wendy doesn’t help Jed or at least push him more to be successful. She watches everything that Saffron does and helps her so much. Jed gets no attention apart from Saffron and Wendy ripping him apart for his poor diet. I know he is very rude and lazy but he should be given some direction!

Reactions: 21
I don’t understand why Wendy doesn’t help Jed or at least push him more to be successful. She watches everything that Saffron does and helps her so much. Jed gets no attention apart from Saffron and Wendy ripping him apart for his poor diet. I know he is very rude and lazy but he should be given some direction!
Maybe she does. And he doesn’t listen. I don’t get what job he’s gonna have w no qualifications long term

Reactions: 4
Why does she comment on Jed's portion sizes? She keeps saying stuff like 'I eat a lot but omg this is sooo huge' She literally always pretends she eats almost nothing??

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Exactly, I understand if he didn't go to college/uni, but he could at least work. He could even just work in a shop/restaurant, to learn the principle of working and to earn his own money. But he's just too lazy and knows he can get what he wants so he chooses to sit on his arse all day 🙄. Imogen however is very motivated. I follow her on Instagram and she is always doing uni work, on zooms for uni, making meals, working out, etc!! She also seems like a lovely girl.

Reactions: 9
Why does she comment on Jed's portion sizes? She keeps saying stuff like 'I eat a lot but omg this is sooo huge' She literally always pretends she eats almost nothing??
I think it makes herself feel better. I use to do it but in my head if someone was eating more than me it makes me feel like whatever I’m eating is ok and it’s and awful habit to have. It’s not something I think people should be proud of and I can only speak for myself but yh

Exactly, I understand if he didn't go to college/uni, but he could at least work. He could even just work in a shop/restaurant, to learn the principle of working and to earn his own money. But he's just too lazy and knows he can get what he wants so he chooses to sit on his arse all day 🙄. Imogen however is very motivated. I follow her on Instagram and she is always doing uni work, on zooms for uni, making meals, working out, etc!! She also seems like a lovely girl.
The it’s like Joel from Syd and Ell he acc works and I think he’s 18/19. His sister has money and he still works himself Jed does nothing

Reactions: 7
Alright I apologise in advance if this is very long winded but here’s why I feel sorry for Jed. We don’t know exactly what goes on in that house, but what we see on camera his own mother and sister take turns at picking on him. Yes he failed GCSEs and yes he isn’t doing anything in his life but who says he hasn’t applied for jobs and got turned down. Or how do we know if he suffers with depression hence why he’s always sleeping and eating and not doing anything. My brother who is 19 is literally in the same position as Jed. Failed education and is getting turned away from everything and ended up in deep depression and lives in his bedroom all day feeling sorry for himself. I do feel bad to see the comments calling him lazy cause we just don’t know what he’s going through. I find that Wendy and most probably Darren have nearly full attention on saffron since she started YouTube. She is clearly the favourite. When I watch her videos their family comes across as very toxic and unhealthy for someone to grow up in. If I was Jed I’d feel SO embarrassed to hear the things my family say about me online. He used to do football like all the time but he seems to have stopped I wonder why?? I can imagine if Jed was to tell Wendy he’s been battling with mental problems she’s probably respond with “well maybe if you stopped eating tit you wouldn’t be in this position”. Overall, I really just don’t know with him I’d hate to call someone lazy all over the internet to find out he is fighting mentally by himself in that nasty household. I don’t blame him for being moody all the time. Look who he lives with, wouldn’t you? I’d hate for saffron’s filthy fake nails to touch my food or to hear a bitchy comment about my takeaway I’ve been excited for. You just know he’s fed up with her. Probably cried with joy when he found out she’s moving out.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Alright I apologise in advance if this is very long winded but here’s why I feel sorry for Jed. We don’t know exactly what goes on in that house, but what we see on camera his own mother and sister take turns at picking on him. Yes he failed GCSEs and yes he isn’t doing anything in his life but who says he hasn’t applied for jobs and got turned down. Or how do we know if he suffers with depression hence why he’s always sleeping and eating and not doing anything. My brother who is 19 is literally in the same position as Jed. Failed education and is getting turned away from everything and ended up in deep depression and lives in his bedroom all day feeling sorry for himself. I do feel bad to see the comments calling him lazy cause we just don’t know what he’s going through. I find that Wendy and most probably Darren have nearly full attention on saffron since she started YouTube. She is clearly the favourite. When I watch her videos their family comes across as very toxic and unhealthy for someone to grow up in. If I was Jed I’d feel SO embarrassed to hear the things my family say about me online. He used to do football like all the time but he seems to have stopped I wonder why?? I can imagine if Jed was to tell Wendy he’s been battling with mental problems she’s probably respond with “well maybe if you stopped eating tit you wouldn’t be in this position”. Overall, I really just don’t know with him I’d hate to call someone lazy all over the internet to find out he is fighting mentally by himself in that nasty household. I don’t blame him for being moody all the time. Look who he lives with, wouldn’t you? I’d hate for saffron’s filthy fake nails to touch my food or to hear a bitchy comment about my takeaway I’ve been excited for. You just know he’s fed up with her. Probably cried with joy when he found out she’s moving out.
But I think you need to see the opportunities that he has that not many people who suffer w depression so have. Yes he maybe have applied for jobs but he has a sister that could open a lot of doors for him. Purely being saffron’s brother could bring in a lot of income for him whether he started a small business or idk invested in stocks or acc made videos. It doesn’t seem like he has a passion w his life. Of course we don’t know the exact things that go on in that house but from a social media pov he only posts ads. For example if he loved gaming and that was something he was good at and really enjoyed he could’ve started a gaming channel or something w that. Or for lockdown done some football videos yk to keep himself occupied. It seems like he just wakes up and doesn’t have a goal for that day or any day and the family seem to not egg him to do anything also he could literally work for his dad. I think that’s an obvious choice for people who have dads or mothers that own or work for companies. What’s stopping him from getting a job for or with his dad. I’m sure they’ve offered he doesn’t seem to want to do anything and long term it’s like well what is he gonna do w himself because saffron whether we like it or not is going to excel into different areas and he’s gonna be left being just saffron’s brother. Not oh saffron’s brother who does this or that ygm

Also I say this from experience mental health is very serious I understand that however I feel like people are using it as an excuse when they’re just plain lazy like he needs to have some energy in him

Reactions: 8
I 100% agree with you isn’t he like 17/18 like he might not be an academic person and at the same time he might just always be in saffron’s shadow So it’s hard for him to be a social media person. He might just be confused on what he wants to do and maybe taking a year to figure it out. I hope his parents behind the scenes are helping him out and pushing him to pursue his goals.

But I think you need to see the opportunities that he has that not many people who suffer w depression so have. Yes he maybe have applied for jobs but he has a sister that could open a lot of doors for him. Purely being saffron’s brother could bring in a lot of income for him whether he started a small business or idk invested in stocks or acc made videos. It doesn’t seem like he has a passion w his life. Of course we don’t know the exact things that go on in that house but from a social media pov he only posts ads. For example if he loved gaming and that was something he was good at and really enjoyed he could’ve started a gaming channel or something w that. Or for lockdown done some football videos yk to keep himself occupied. It seems like he just wakes up and doesn’t have a goal for that day or any day and the family seem to not egg him to do anything also he could literally work for his dad. I think that’s an obvious choice for people who have dads or mothers that own or work for companies. What’s stopping him from getting a job for or with his dad. I’m sure they’ve offered he doesn’t seem to want to do anything and long term it’s like well what is he gonna do w himself because saffron whether we like it or not is going to excel into different areas and he’s gonna be left being just saffron’s brother. Not oh saffron’s brother who does this or that ygm

Also I say this from experience mental health is very serious I understand that however I feel like people are using it as an excuse when they’re just plain lazy like he needs to have some energy in him
I also agree with this point he does have a massive opportunity to do something cause even Tyler is taken more of an advantage of saffron being his gf than Jed has for being her brother.

Reactions: 11
The thing is saffron doesn’t have just one brother. Casey made a name for himself. Given I’ve never watched a video of his but he doesn’t really leech of saffron maybe his family but yh I feel like Jed could be doing something w himself. Even if it’s a small job as someone who fell into a depressive episode for a long period of time when I got a job it helped me a lot even though I hate the job getting up n having somewhere to go and interacting w people does help more than it seems. Being inside w such a toxic family is damaging ( speaking from experience ) I really hope he finds something he loves and it’s passionate about because he seems like he could be good at YouTube but when he does make videos it doesn’t seem like he acc likes it anymore it seems more like Wendy and saffron have told him to post

Reactions: 6
Jed had a career literally handed to him. His family made his channel for him and all he had to do was FILM content and be paid for it. Saffron and Casey edited all his videos for him as they've said before. Casey even taught Jed HOW to edit which isn't bloody rocket science. All Jed had to do was turn up and film for those videos he's uploaded - It was also very clear when the YT check hit his bank account bc Saffron said he bought her something to say thank you, which is lovely but he was also decked in new designer clothes so clearly there's no money management going on there.

His siblings gave him a shoutout and he had hundreds of thousands of views overnight. He could be making videos of literally anything and preteen girls will watch it. The fact that he knows he can do very little and earn thousands a month and STILL not do it is the height of laziness. He hasn't had to graft for followers, save up for camera equipment, moan about lighting or anything. Everything he needs is in his own home bc of Saffron. The fact that he could even HIRE someone to edit his videos but clearly even recording seems like such a chore for him.

And he's not bleeping depressed so let's stop pushing that narrative. He's always been lazy and unmotivated. Saffron would smugly show him waking up at 3pm even when he was in full-time education bc he had no routine and would game all night. I mean, he could even film himself gaming and I'm sure pre-teens would watch that. There's so much opportunity that I refuse to empathise with him at all. I think its hilarious people think the Barkers will have ANY of their kids working in retail like us normal plebs, don't you know they look down on those people? He won't be getting a normal job working for someone else. Like Casey before he started youtube, Darren will get sick of his unemployment and make him work for him where they can lull themselves into thinking they've fixed the problem. I'm waiting for Wendy's digs soon, once she has her weekly stalk of this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Jed is jsut very negative and annoying maybe he’s tryna be relatable he’s just jarring tbh and thinks he’s the tit

I don’t understand the job she’s in she’s gonna be travelling and making moves and going different places she can’t expect to be near her 6 hour away bf all the time it’s life like even if you live down the road from them you wouldn’t see them everyday w the job she’s in. If any of that makes sense

Jed seems really spoilt 8:00 or so into the new video saffron touches his food and my god he gets annoyed. Anyone would but her diet seems like a child like basic foods. Small portions like it seems weird

Also I know this is extra but her diet seems a lot of protein this and diet this and all these things related to gym or from gym websites she doesn’t eat like a normal bar or like pasta or whatever
Tbh I would have punched her face if she touched my pizza

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can understand why jed would get angry when Saffron touched his food, last time they had takeaway she did it as well, it's unnecessary to touch other people's food.
With saffrons diet it seems like an actual athletes diet, why does she restrict herself so much she is not a training athlete or olympian? She has done previous food swap videos where it looks like she ate a lot more then than she does now.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
That swapping diets video was just too triggering for me. She's always commenting on how much food there is. Jeds nandos seemed like a normal order 2 me. My 4 year old nephew eats more and better than saffron

Reactions: 33
Tbh I would have punched her face if she touched my pizza
Can’t argue w that lol she fully grabbed it

That swapping diets video was just too triggering for me. She's always commenting on how much food there is. Jeds nandos seemed like a normal order 2 me. My 4 year old nephew eats more and better than saffron
Her order was a starter lol. I think she’s hungry but convinced herself she’s not. Ngl Jed did order a lot of stuff but also he’s a man I think she forgot he needs more food than her. He’s not as active but men typically eat more

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.