Saffron Barker #8 Lockdown rule breaker that will sell anything to be a money maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jed seems so lazy tho- what are his actual plans for the future? Is he in education currently? He makes money off sponsorships but he can’t be living off Saffs fame for the rest of his life
Exactly he's lazy AF - he didn't go college for what?? These carpark ✨aesthetics✨ and not film for 2 months because he's too busy????
I don't expect much because that whole family has lived in a bubble of privilege.
Does anyone remember that video of Saffron giving food to a homeless man and filming it. She's not a nice person and you can tell it runs deep in the family.

Reactions: 17
I feel like they were all rude to Nicole including Casey himself before she got pregnant! Even their Nan wasn’t as friendly with her until they knew she was there for good. Probably thought she was a money grabbing foreigner🤣 but in reality Casey is majorly punching with her and her family are well off too..

Maybe it was young love but tbh I think if Nicole hadn’t needed a place to stay whilst at uni I doubt she would have stuck around. I don’t think she’s the brightest spark but Casey is just something else.. his only positives are that he’s a great dad and isn’t lazy like Jed and he does now seem to dote on Nicole but I bet he’s a spoilt brat off camera and can see him throwing a tantrum if he doesn’t get his own way. Along with that stupid baby voice he puts on, Nicole is basically living with three kids. I do think Nicole’s family are a good influence on him though.

Sorry gone off track on a Saffron thread but the whole family rile me up😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s so insufferable I know she was younger then but hats off to Nicole for having to be around her
Nicole handled it well tbh a lot of women would be bitchy back, she was never rude back from what I saw. Was always patient and saffron has never actually done or said anything to Nicole, I just wanna add. Its just the vibes she gave off towards her that video you guys have posted is a good example. Kinda speaking down to her, Nicole probably knew shed have her own house one day so there's no point saying anything, she dealt with it with class and maturity. Her goal was probably to create a family with casey and eventually marry him, so she knew she would have to stay civil. She's way above the Barkers in a lot of ways, but also kinda weak for putting up with spoilt teenage Saffron. Like caseys reallyyyy not all that 😂😂

Reactions: 15
in that girlfriend vs sister video, saffron and Casey were laughing at Nicole cause she pronounced dinosaur as ‘dinner-saw’ and Nicole obviously was a bit bothered by it. I don’t know why them two were laughing when I’ve heard them incorrectly pronounce some English words despite it being their first language.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
in that girlfriend vs sister video, saffron and Casey were laughing at Nicole cause she pronounced dinosaur as ‘dinner-saw’ and Nicole obviously was a bit bothered by it. I don’t know why them two were laughing when I’ve heard them incorrectly pronounce some English words despite it being their first language.
The whole family do that to her and Casey used to do it so much that he used to get a lot of hate comments on his earlier videos - I looked thru his channel and the family one the other day and I think he's privatised quite a bit of the old stuff which is annoying. He doesn't do it anymore from what I've seen or since they moved into their old flat.

The Barkers can barely speak English properly, how dare they laugh at someone who can speak 2 languages and understands 4. The AUDACITY.

Reactions: 31
Bit of of a reach but I would love to see them interact w a person of colour they don’t seem ... diverse

Reactions: 21

I went back to see what you guys were saying about saffron not liking nicole in the past. found this video and yeah that's correct. saffron is unbearable and just seems proper bitchy.
flipping hell
1:06 Saffron’s face when Nicole chose her buzzer. She looked at her like a bitchy school girl.
3:31 the way she flicked her hand at Nicole to be like “shut up”

I genuinely hate this girl. I don’t watch Nasey family but I do follow Nicole because I think she’s gorgeous and comes across very well. Saffron could never

Reactions: 12
Jesus 😳 just watched the Nicole vs saffron video and see what people mean. Ffs no need. It was all jealousy probably on saffron’s part.

Random thought, but from time to time I do like to stalk Saffron’s ex Jake Mitchell 😂😂 I wonder if he ever kicks himself now for letting that relationship slip.

Reactions: 1
Can we talk about how irritating Darren was in today’s moving vlog when he did the home tour of the empty house 🥴

that man is so full of himself, it doesn’t surprise me Saffron is the way she is

Reactions: 7
I read that influences are no longer allowed to facetune photos on a paid for post ..found this relevant for hers

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.