Saffron Barker #8 Lockdown rule breaker that will sell anything to be a money maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her latest video, I was quite surprised that she said she’s never been in a relationship where the person hasn’t said ‘I love you’ before they actually made it an official relationship. So Tyler must have said he loved her during the ‘talking stage’. I personally find that quite mad because presumably they would have only met each other a handful of times before they made it official, due to lockdown etc. In my opinion it’s good to be in a relationship for a few months and see how it goes before saying that you love each other (if you didn’t already know the person beforehand as a friend etc) because surely you don’t really know the person well enough to love them so early on if you met online? What’s everyone else’s opinions? Not saying it’s right or wrong either way, I just found it quite surprising as I’ve never really heard of many people doing that (saying I love you during the talking stage when they only recently met).
I haven’t watched the video but I would not take dating advise from saffron barker. She’s VERY young to be dishing out advise on people saying I love you and all that tit.

Reactions: 15
So beggy, seriously 🙄🤥!
Saff hun I’ve just looked on several websites, they are in stock you just have to wait patiently for delivery!

I wonder how long it’ll be until we will see a gifted bike 🚴
Surely, begging for a gifted pelaton bike while staying in rented accommodation is just not sensible considering she will move out before her family and have to find a way to take it to her new house, she may want it for her new house but it looks like she wants it as soon as possible.
All influencers need to stop with the not so subtle begging for free things especially in these times, stop being entitled and pay for one yourself Saffron.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I know this has probably been mentioned a few times but I'm quite new to this thread. Why does everyone hate wendy?

It’s so obvious he isn’t there cause she would’ve said Tyler n I have to unpack our stuff blah blah
Thats his way out hahah

Just checked my messages. Sadly I still have the delivered thing when I’ve received another message. However I reckon she’s texting herself off Wendy’s phone
if the other person has their read thing off it won't show up it'll just say delivered

Reactions: 1
image.jpg

Are people acc dumb thinking she hasn’t broken rules ?

image.jpg

She can’t lie about her nose lol the bridge of her nose is really long

I will never understand why companies send influencers who have thousands of pounds free gift cards when some customers can’t afford it. Also saying her mums on a walk again ... definitely noy

So in her nee video her family went on multiple walks in one day. Went to see grandparents went to Starbucks goes on runs ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 427252
Are people acc dumb thinking she hasn’t broken rules ?

View attachment 427254
She can’t lie about her nose lol the bridge of her nose is really long

I will never understand why companies send influencers who have thousands of pounds free gift cards when some customers can’t afford it. Also saying her mums on a walk again ... definitely noy

So in her nee video her family went on multiple walks in one day. Went to see grandparents went to Starbucks goes on runs ...
it annoys me that people like her receive so much PR everyday, all for free, which i can slightly slightly understand because ‘it’s their job’ but getting given a starbucks card is just completely random and unnecessary. she definitely does not need it and it’s not like PR. they get it so easy

Reactions: 9
Someone help me out

At 13:55 did Saffron say "the BASPHIC room to stay in" instead of specific

Please tell me she's not that stupid???

Reactions: 8
How is this a natural vlogging position! This girl is literally breaking her back and dislocating her shoulder to try and find a good angle. Just flipping film nobody gives a flying fanny what your profile looks like
7F301DE3-C03F-44E4-BDC2-5E419F6E0AD7.png
DAD7D46B-7E19-4098-9714-2AD8D7FA03B8.png

Reactions: 17
Someone help me out

I’m telling you her vocab is limited. She never knows what words to use it’s the same 5 words

How is this a natural vlogging position! This girl is literally breaking her back and dislocating her shoulder to try and find a good angle. Just flipping film nobody gives a flying fanny what your profile looks like
View attachment 427321View attachment 427322
Omg yesssss I hate how she like twists her body just love the camera lol

Reactions: 11
getting given a starbucks card is just completely random and unnecessary. she definitely does not need it and it’s not like PR. they get it so easy
There was a comment like this on her video and then someone responded with this lmaoooo

Screenshot 2021-02-09 232112.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
A411AD85-557C-4C8E-B11E-BBEEF7E16AC9.png

‘Youre allowed to move house’ 🤣🤣 Yeah move house but not between households. He can’t just ‘Move house’ once a week 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Has anyone noticed she’s added the word word ‘however’ to her vocabulary? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone help me out

she actually did as well! She’s so embarrassing. She gives kids an even more reason to stay in school unlike she did 🤣🤣

View attachment 427487
‘Youre allowed to move house’ 🤣🤣 Yeah move house but not between households. He can’t just ‘Move house’ once a week 🤦🏼‍♀️
she really thinks “move house” means physically moving yourself to another house and not actually moving all your belongings, packing up your things and actually living there and never going back to your old property. She’s so thick it bothers me 😭😂😂😭 watch Tyler will be back for valentine. He moves house so often, might as well buy a caravan

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.