Saffron Barker #8 Lockdown rule breaker that will sell anything to be a money maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saffrons video just popped up, what on earth is that thumbnail? So weird, not surprising she mentions dancing shoes, practically begging for strictly to ask her back 😂

Reactions: 6
Just wanted to quickly bring up the podcast (don’t judge me I had it on as background noise when I was working!). This woman wrote in with a dilemma saying her new partner babies his kids to overcompensate for the fact he broke up with their mum, she said he has a 10 year old who won’t do anything by himself to the point the dad washes him, dries him and cuts up his food (but he doesn’t have a disability or anything, the dad just babies him). The woman wrote in basically saying am I wrong for thinking I should force the kids to be more independent; but she feels bad cos they’re not her biological kids.

Anyway, the way they answered this question was sooo awful. Wendy was like, “why would you at 10 years old want your step mother to be washing you anyway? Sounds weird. Like somethings going on there” - basically implying incest. Then she said “I know you said he doesn’t have a learning disability but maybe there is something wrong with him”. Like wtf. I would be mortified if I was that woman that wrote in and that’s the tit they said about my family. I felt for her having to listen to that back. Maybe it’s just me but I thought they way Wendy dealt with that was awful :(

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
She is the most vanilla, boring girl I’ve ever seen. Every day is the same. She wants to be more productive. She wants to be motivate. Full face off makeup. Talks about exercise. Talks about some low calorie monotonous food that’s SOOO GOOD. Points at an object like this for 5 minutes and talks about it 👌🏼👆🏼🤚🏼. Clothing haul. Messy bedroom. Repeat.
This is SOOOOOO spot on it’s hilarious

Reactions: 9
Im new here so please excuse me if it’s been discussed but what do we think of Tyler? And also does he work? He didn’t really appear much in her vlog of moving or routine

Reactions: 1
Im new here so please excuse me if it’s been discussed but what do we think of Tyler? And also does he work? He didn’t really appear much in her vlog of moving or routine
He seems nicen like he would be a mature bf that gives space but affection but they seem boring af

Reactions: 6
I think he seems like a lovely lad, to be honest. He seems to have a good head on his shoulders, polite and respectful (from what we've seen of him). He's far too good for Saffron. They don't seem like a good match at all.

Reactions: 16
Yeah I thought he seemed really nice and also like that he’s not rushing to move in with her and leave his whole life behind! I wonder how it is for him living with her and her family with no choice to go home

pretty sure he works for his dad or something similar - someone correct me if i’m wrong

Just putting this out there - my housemate and I played a drinking game where we drank every time Saffron said "actually" in her latest vid. We tried to note it down as we went so, according to us, she said it 35 times. Needless to say, we are both very drunk now 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Just wanted to quickly bring up the podcast (don’t judge me I had it on as background noise when I was working!). This woman wrote in with a dilemma saying her new partner babies his kids to overcompensate for the fact he broke up with their mum, she said he has a 10 year old who won’t do anything by himself to the point the dad washes him, dries him and cuts up his food (but he doesn’t have a disability or anything, the dad just babies him). The woman wrote in basically saying am I wrong for thinking I should force the kids to be more independent; but she feels bad cos they’re not her biological kids.

Anyway, the way they answered this question was sooo awful. Wendy was like, “why would you at 10 years old want your step mother to be washing you anyway? Sounds weird. Like somethings going on there” - basically implying incest. Then she said “I know you said he doesn’t have a learning disability but maybe there is something wrong with him”. Like wtf. I would be mortified if I was that woman that wrote in and that’s the tit they said about my family. I felt for her having to listen to that back. Maybe it’s just me but I thought they way Wendy dealt with that was awful :(
Honestly they’re the last two people I would take any advice from

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He's seems very "here for a good time, not a long time"

Yeah it was weirdly answered and Wendy banging on about her leaving home at 16 didn't add anything, like wtf no one cares. And then they tried back tracking at the end.

Tbh I don't even think Saffron should be answering questions about kids when she's basically still one herself.

Lastly, them talking about children being independent was hilarious when Saffron doesn't know common stuff a 20 year old should know, proper independent that one.

Who even listens to this pile of crap, so many better WELL INFORMED podcasts out there then Saffron saying acktually every 5 minutes and Botox Barker criticising

If you want to listen its at 25:56 min in the latest episode "Leaving Home"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Guys!!!! I’m going to set up a go fund me because Saffron took her bed down in her latest vlog and had to sleep on just a mattress for 5 days!!!!! She said it was very weird and sad :( link in bio to donate to the poor girl x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
He's seems very "here for a good time, not a long time"

Yeah it was weirdly answered and Wendy banging on about her leaving home at 16 didn't add anything, like wtf no one cares. And then they tried back tracking at the end.

Tbh I don't even think Saffron should be answering questions about kids when she's basically still one herself.

Lastly, them talking about children being independent was hilarious when Saffron doesn't know common stuff a 20 year old should know, proper independent that one.

Who even listens to this pile of crap, so many better WELL INFORMED podcasts out there then Saffron saying acktually every 5 minutes and Botox Barker criticising

If you want to listen its at 25:56 min in the latest episode "Leaving Home"
Lies right there, Wendy did not leave home at 16. She had the same boyfriend between the age of 15-17 who had his own flat and she only used to stay the odd night. She was still living at home all the time she was with him

• Wow
Guys!!!! I’m going to set up a go fund me because Saffron took her bed down in her latest vlog and had to sleep on just a mattress for 5 days!!!!! She said it was very weird and sad :( link in bio to donate to the poor girl x
I found that so weird like it’s a mattress the only difference is the height at least she could sleep on the mattress n not like the sofa lol like it’s still a good quality mattress she’s so dramatic

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.