Saffron Barker #8 Lockdown rule breaker that will sell anything to be a money maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
more of a lurker on here so I don't really know if this has been mentioned, I think when things go back to 'normal' Saffron will not be able to handle the new dynamic in their relationship they both have never experienced normal things in relationships like the other person going on nights out Tyler going on a lads holiday without her as I feel like Saffron could be the jealous type. I also feel like because of lockdown it's kinda like they might as well stay together because they are like well I'm not going to find someone else rn something to fill in the gap. Also doesn't Tyler really miss his family and I feel like this relationship is so full-on spending Christmas together after a couple of months being together also can't imagine Saffron not having her way and heading to Tylers next Christmas

Reactions: 22
Is she not embrazzzzzzzzzzed cause we all know she’s as flat as tissue paper sis come on
04B0951A-8F98-4356-BC81-FE15935D5377.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Maybe I'm being a negative Nancy but the house tour she uploaded tonight is of the house they are renting before they complete on Saffron house. I was just wondering how the owners would feel if their house (if they lived in it of course) has been plastered all over the internet.

Edit: Just watched the beginning of the video and apparently the owner Air BnBs it

Reactions: 10
ANYONE GONNA COMMENT HOW TYLERS MOVED BACK HOME ITS RIDICULOUS HOW THE PETTY LITTLE GIRL GETS AWAY WITH BREAKING COVID RULES

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
ANYONE GONNA COMMENT HOW TYLERS MOVED BACK HOME ITS RIDICULOUS HOW THE PETTY LITTLE GIRL GETS AWAY WITH BREAKING COVID RULES
Weve been saying that for a while.

Maybe I'm being a negative Nancy but the house tour she uploaded tonight is of the house they are renting before they complete on Saffron house. I was just wondering how the owners would feel if their house (if they lived in it of course) has been plastered all over the internet.

Edit: Just watched the beginning of the video and apparently the owner Air BnBs it
I imagine its a rental property whos owner is in between renters anyway so dont think they care. More exposure.

Reactions: 12
Is she not embrazzzzzzzzzzed cause we all know she’s as flat as tissue paper sis come on View attachment 420735
I’m so damn uncomfortable. The pose. The caption. The comments. If anyone finds Saffron’s self respect please give it back. She desperately needs it. I’m sure she’d offer a cash reward if she didn’t love money so much.

Reactions: 12
‘Show me a picture of’ where Tyler really is cos damn he doesn’t live with you and never has. I hate liars ugh 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Has she admitted he’s gone?? I find it hilarious that Imogen and Jed aren’t seeing each other cos ‘they live far’ but Saffron and Tyler literally commute 6 hours to see each other 🤣

Reactions: 25
Has she admitted he’s gone?? I find it hilarious that Imogen and Jed aren’t seeing each other cos ‘they live far’ but Saffron and Tyler literally commute 6 hours to see each other 🤣
I’m ngl if my bf lived 6 hours away hun I’m sorry but I’d rather see him less for long periods of time rather than frequently for short periods of time. Firstly it’s money for either of us to be travelling yes he has money but still need to be considerate about people spending their money just cause it’s not yours. Also being away from someone allows you to miss them n think of creative ways to be w them and bond. If a couple imo only basis their relationship on being together if someone gets a job or moved house or whatever it’s gonna be worse for them to deal w distance whether it’s a 6 hour distance or a 40 minute distance

Theres a reason why shes posing on a bed next to a white wall, no squiggly photoshop lines.
We all have asses if we do that, Saffron hunny x
Omg yes I was thinking that’s why she’s in a bed cause if you photoshop the sheets it doesn’t really show cause it’s dressed anyways

Reactions: 2
Right I feel like a proper weirdo but I’m so bored I decided to try and find the place they’re staying in on Airbnb. For a month it costs over £20k to stay but there’s a discount if you book a full month so around £16500 for a month! How absolutely insane!!! I knew the Barker’s were well off, but considering Saffron would have just put down a hefty deposit for a house, and Dazza & Wendy are going to be doing the same, I find it crazy they have that kind of money to splash out!

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Right I feel like a proper weirdo but I’m so bored I decided to try and find the place they’re staying in on Airbnb. For a month it costs over £20k to stay but there’s a discount if you book a full month so around £16500 for a month! How absolutely insane!!! I knew the Barker’s were well off, but considering Saffron would have just put down a hefty deposit for a house, and Dazza & Wendy are going to be doing the same, I find it crazy they have that kind of money to splash out!
Unless it’s like gifted or discounted because they’re influencers. Wonder why she did the tour so maybe people would stay there after she’s left therefore bringing in customers

Reactions: 13
Like someone else said, they've definitely got it discounted further but it is still loads of money.

But in the grand scheme of things, it nothing to them. Their house was sold for 800k (as far as we know, could've been more/less) and they've been living there for so long, I doubt they had any mortgage left so that's 800k in profit. They would already have their own savings and Dazza just bought that Tesla too after their sale completed. Their new house will also be much smaller than their house now (3 bedrooms) so cheaper. Basically, in the grand scheme of things, they were willing to put down 15k a month if they didn't have to compromise their middle-class lifestyle.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.