Saffron Barker #8 Lockdown rule breaker that will sell anything to be a money maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found that so weird like it’s a mattress the only difference is the height at least she could sleep on the mattress n not like the sofa lol like it’s still a good quality mattress she’s so dramatic
The privilege she shows is just mad to me. Plenty of her viewers will share bedrooms with their siblings or even parents. Her crying about sleeping without her bed frame and moving into rented accommodation for 3 weeks as they leave her family home... it’s like she’s escaping a wore torn country and leaving her family behind. No sense of reality at all.

Reactions: 33
The privilege she shows is just mad to me. Plenty of her viewers will share bedrooms with their siblings or even parents. Her crying about sleeping without her bed frame and moving into rented accommodation for 3 weeks as they leave her family home... it’s like she’s escaping a wore torn country and leaving her family behind. No sense of reality at all.
"People are fleeing war torn countries or living in torn tents on the streets and obviously that's sad, but I've had to sleep without a bed frame."

Bets on her doing another "Eating heart shaped foods for 24 hrs" for valentines?
That or red/pink foods. It's the fact these idiots actually think these are challenges.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Lockdown 3 has been so much harder?!
1. You didn’t realise we were in lockdown 3..
2. You got to spend Christmas / still spending time with your bf
3. You’re moving out into a new home? Exciting
4. You had a lush New Years dinner with Tyler, while many people spent it alone
5. You’ve got a new collection coming out
6. You bought two really expensive handbags as you wasn’t sure which one to keep
7. You’re still making plenty of money with ads and YouTube videos!

I think you’re doing pretty well hun! If only you knew what it was like to really struggle

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
6. You bought two really expensive handbags as you wasn’t sure which one to keep

I think you’re doing pretty well hun! If only you knew what it was like to really struggle
The thing is this body is probably photoshopped lol so

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I would love to exactly what part has been hard for her! That list just shows how privillaged she thinks she is. Also why keep realising new collections when the ones that are already out are not a huge hit? Also is it a coincidence dianne's active wear has just launched and Saffron announces that she has an active/gym wear collection launching aswell maybe it is just a coincidence but she seems to do the same things as joe and dianne not long after they do them.
Finally the face she makes in most videos reminded me of somebody but couldn't remember who but now I remember it's the same as miley cyrus.

Right something about this picture looks off idk what it is also I feel like this whole weight loss thing is for her bf like when she started talking to him during first lockdown h could tell she became super into fitness and all that stuff. Yk how some girls are obsessed w being smaller than their bf like ‘ smol and petite ‘ that seems like her
231E18AD-CCF0-45AF-ADD7-C6198968166A.png

Reactions: 3
Right something about this picture looks off idk what it is also I feel like this whole weight loss thing is for her bf like when she started talking to him during first lockdown h could tell she became super into fitness and all that stuff. Yk how some girls are obsessed w being smaller than their bf like ‘ smol and petite ‘ that seems like her View attachment 410292
She’s slimmed down her hips so that they’re narrower than her shoulders, that’s why it looks odd.

• Haha
Also why is her hair always messy like don’t get me wrong the messy bun n hair is a vibe but her hair also looks new as if she recently got it done

Reactions: 2
She’s slimmed down her hips so that they’re narrower than her shoulders, that’s why it looks odd.
EXACTLY

She might get away with it with her 11 yo followers, but I mean it's pretty obvious she edited the picture to look slimmer 😂 doesn't take a scientist to see that
Saff your "" editing"" skills have yet to be improved

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Right something about this picture looks off idk what it is also I feel like this whole weight loss thing is for her bf like when she started talking to him during first lockdown h could tell she became super into fitness and all that stuff. Yk how some girls are obsessed w being smaller than their bf like ‘ smol and petite ‘ that seems like her View attachment 410292
I was thinking this picture looked weird too like she photoshopped her legs and waist... also on another note does anyone know is it just saffron moving into her new house or is her family moving too??

Reactions: 3
I was thinking this picture looked weird too like she photoshopped her legs and waist... also on another note does anyone know is it just saffron moving into her new house or is her family moving too??
They’re moving w her shock horror lol and somewhere along that timeless bet Tyler goes home

Reactions: 2
Coming from the last video, I feel like Tyler seems like the type of boy who doesn’t know what he wants just yet, he seems abit immature in a way but he can take a joke which saffron can’t do.

Reactions: 5
She made it seem like a bad rented accommodation lol it’s massive ahahah
3FBF6585-C690-4A73-AC63-894A2E5F2D87.png

Coming from the last video, I feel like Tyler seems like the type of boy who doesn’t know what he wants just yet, he seems abit immature in a way but he can take a joke which saffron can’t do.
Omg Yh I get you lol. I don’t see him being w her for long it looks like he might outgrow her ngl

For valentine's day all the youtubers like saffron will be doing those eating heart shaped food videos. Tyler is going to have to get to work cause saffron will want a big display on valentine's day. It will be put up for youtube. It will all be about saffron on the day. It be good if Tyler had the camera for a while and just let on to saffron he had forgotten about valentine's day just act as its a normal day. See how saffron reacts.
Of course then surprise her with everything he has for her. It be good to see how she react if she thought he had forgotten

Reactions: 13
I’m not being rude but personally if someone waits for Valentine’s Day to show heir love it’s weird lol. I get people work n have things to do but this one say shouldn’t be that important if they do it every day or show some form every lol he could get her followers tomorrow what’s the difference whether it’s on Valentine’s Day or not

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.