Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kk91001

I'm not surprised people got offended when she made that Irish comment, she has a pattern of continuously making insensitive, ignorant comments. -Obviously train scandal one of the most known ones.
-recently when she said talking about covid is boring- offensive- has killed over a million people all over the world.
-when she said they are homeless cause she's moving into rented accommodation, people took offence, cause many live in rented, doesn't make you homeless.
-Cancer thing obviously
- I'm sure there's more I haven't mentioned.
YET SHE CONTINUES TO DO IT WHY
It's lack of intelligence and ignorance really, Darren and Wendy are to blame too I think, for not opening her eyes up to the world. Also she's emotionally immature.

Reactions: 39

Disneylove2012

I’m fuming. Went onto YouTube and up pops a video “5k haul” it’s made me sick! That could pay for our house for 10 months! My husbands here working 2 jobs whilst I have had to close business and she’s flaunting 5k worth of clothes and bags? So distasteful! Usually don’t mind watching her vids but I’m fuming now! The lack of respect influencers have for the current situation and how people are loosing their homes, jobs and lives is really starting to grate on me. The “Influencer” world is disgusting!

• Angry
Reactions: 39

GossWhore

VIP Member
For me, I’ll never accept crying on camera, using it as the thumbnail, I think it’s attention seeking. I understand the end of an era especially if this is the only house she’s ever lived in, but come on, you’re going from one house to another in a time when people are losing EVERYTHING, I think to recognise your privilege is a skill saffron will never have.
You guys weren't joking

Crying in a versace £355 robe?? Please stfu Saffron

Screenshot_20210202-163938_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 38

pumpkinssspice

Why does she comment on Jed's portion sizes? She keeps saying stuff like 'I eat a lot but omg this is sooo huge' She literally always pretends she eats almost nothing??

• Angry

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
“I don’t have abs yet so I can’t wear just a sports bra” wow Saff! Personally I wear just a sports bra in the gym because I want to and it’s comfortable but now you’ve made me second guess my clothing choices- think about the platform you have and how many people you’re speaking to.
Didnt realise it was a requirement to have abs before you can wear a sports bra, she really needs to start thinking before she says or posts anything.

Oh she is definitley jealous! The problem is I don't think she has the same likability as Joe, she comes across too privileged and so it's hard for people to relate to her. Also, it seems she has very little personality... or even other skills she could create a career out of... So I think its hard for her to sell herself in the same way.

GossWhore

VIP Member
I think Byron edits her videos. Do you think he dislikes her too but wants the £££
Like the edits don't make sense
1. When Dazza spoke about wanting the art work and Botox Barker was not enthusiastic. Bryon inserted Blac China "cut the camera dead ass" (made no sense, the math weren't mathing)

2. Saffron talking about taking the luggage up the stairs and Botox said "you're a martyr". Byron inserted the PERRRIOOOD (again no logic)

3. When Saffron showed a cupboard and Botox said "you modeled that well". Bryon inserted the HBIC New York aka Tiffany Pollark 'somebody lied to her several times' meme. (Again, no sense)

4. When Botox was singing Sugarhill gang and it cut to Wendy Williams "keep your wig on" that made no editing sense.

Bryon is a lazy editor.

• Haha
  • Heart

kk91001

People don't talk about the cancer situation enough really pissed me off, how are you going to act all emotional on camera, act like that's your best friend, turn up at the funeral, then say ' i've never known anyone that's been affected by cancer' so disrespectful to the poor girl who passed away. Although Saffron has matured a bit more since then, she still has a long way to go. I still catch her making insensitive comments here and there, in a recent vlog when she said 'coronavirus is so boring', if one of your family members got it you wouldnt be calling it 'boring'.

Reactions: 37

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
There’s a saying - ‘money talks, wealth whispers’ & saffron comes to mind when I hear that. She’s so new money it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 37

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Poor Jed, both mum and daughter are starting to ruin even his own relationship with food
He seems so aimless in life. He doesn't do anything, he doesn't upload to YouTube, he doesn't have a proper job or qualifications etc. He's got family like Wendy and Saffron who are just psychological nightmares. Which is all a shame because he seems like a nice enough guy, harmless, sweet enough. Just want him to break free from the Barker's and find his way in life.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Jess786

She is the most vanilla, boring girl I’ve ever seen. Every day is the same. She wants to be more productive. She wants to be motivate. Full face off makeup. Talks about exercise. Talks about some low calorie monotonous food that’s SOOO GOOD. Points at an object like this for 5 minutes and talks about it 👌🏼👆🏼🤚🏼. Clothing haul. Messy bedroom. Repeat.

• Heart
  • Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Not sticking up for Saffron’s usual antics during the whole of the pandemic and not having a clue what’s going on in the real world but I don’t see the issue with her being upset about moving house. Yes there are people in worse off situations but I don’t think she was being that dramatic?

It’s not the fact that she’s just moving house it’s the fact that it’s the end of an era for her and basically her real childhood days are over as she will be a home owner herself. Yes Wendy will still do everything and will always be round but it won’t be the same, so surely showing a bit of emotion isn’t that crazy? Everyone praised Ana for it but called Saffron out for being over dramatic.

Yes she is highly privileged and has probably barely felt the effects of the pandemic but I doubt she’s going to drag this out, she’s already fine at the new place so why couldn’t she get upset during the actual moving process.

She is definitely normally oblivious and shouldn’t be flashing designer handbags during this time but she has no one to tell her otherwise. I thought Wendy checks everything she uploads? So not sure why she lets stuff like the rolling her eyes at a suicide, slip through the net and doesn’t say to her that maybe now isn’t the time to be bragging about her latest purchases..

So yeah I guess what I’m trying to say is the moving house is a minor thing in comparison to what people are going through due to covid but it’s all relative. This is an extreme example but it’s like saying people can’t be depressed in this country because it’s not third world and we have food and a roof over our heads. I just don’t think she made that big of a deal about it she’s allowed to be a bit upset and I’m confused why it’s attracted so much attention.
For me, I’ll never accept crying on camera, using it as the thumbnail, I think it’s attention seeking. I understand the end of an era especially if this is the only house she’s ever lived in, but come on, you’re going from one house to another in a time when people are losing EVERYTHING, I think to recognise your privilege is a skill saffron will never have.

• Heart

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Catching up on saffrons latest video, some of the things she says are just outright lies, aunties being the first place she's been in months?? Lake District twice, spa break way, there's been pictures of here at Tyler's House and she most likely saw her grandparents at Christmas, if I remember right I'm sure she said tyler counted as part of their house so she could see her grandparents? Whats the point in pretending she's been following the rules when we all know she has broken all of them.

Reactions: 35

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
View attachment 427487
‘Youre allowed to move house’ 🤣🤣 Yeah move house but not between households. He can’t just ‘Move house’ once a week 🤦🏼‍♀️
Based on these rules varied by saffron, I will move into my mums house for the weekends, back to mine on a Monday, and move into my friends house each Wednesday. That’s allowed isn’t it cos I’m moving 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
It was the “ our kitchen cupboards are empty and it’s driving me insane” for me. 😳

There’s been people this year that have lost their businesses and jobs. Parents have been struggling to feed their kids. No we don’t want Saffron to solve society’s hunger crisis. Maybe just for her to get in touch a little bit with reality, long enough to step away from the fact her kitchen cupboards have been granola and protein free for 24 hours and that it’s an absolute travesty, when there’s people literally starving, empty cupboards and no big takeaway pizza to indulge on instead for them.

It’s bugging me the way she keep casually saying “I know there are bigger things going on in the world” when she clearly couldn’t give two flying shits because that’s not about her.

Everything is such a massive drama, Tyler seems like a decent guy.. good luck to him handling her.

doodlebug

VIP Member
Did this bitch really say her green, white and red trainers look like the IRISH flag??? She’s so dim. Also I wonder how Tyler really feels when he sees pictures of saffron like in that black dress when he knows what she really looks like? It must be embarrassing surely. We all know she has no ass and her waist doesn’t go in. She’s straight up and down.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
people can still make mistakes though regardless of whether she has dyslexia or not.

I can get why people don’t like her lying about cosmetic surgery because it isn’t the right message to send to her audience that it’s something they should hide. I’m all for cosmetic surgery if that’s what you want to do. But it’s nothing to be embarrassed about and feel the need to hide.

However, a typo isn’t that big of a deal? I’ve written many emails which I’ve read countless times and still a typo makes it’s way in there. Sometimes your brain just automatically reads what you think you’ve put, rather than what you have put.

Anyway, I don’t like the girl but coming after her for a typo is a bit silly.
Yeah but online content is her literal job. Least she could do is proof read her shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 34