Saffron Barker #8 Lockdown rule breaker that will sell anything to be a money maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So how long until Tyler is magically back in Brighton, place ya bets

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I was howling at the "unreal" "so cool" "amazing" shower that just looked like a leaky light fixture 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
ANYONE GONNA COMMENT HOW TYLERS MOVED BACK HOME ITS RIDICULOUS HOW THE PETTY LITTLE GIRL GETS AWAY WITH BREAKING COVID RULES
I’m not sticking up for her in the slightest but perhaps the rules do differ slightly for those moving house etc, he can’t keep moving about with them so makes sense to just go home😂

Reactions: 6
Saffron liked this.... would love to know what difficult “worst” trauma this girl has bounced back from? Going on 3 holidays instead of the usual 5? Sleeping without a bed frame for 2 nights? Having to choose which clothes to pack while she’s in an Airbnb for 3 weeks?. So glad she’s bouncing back x x x

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think Byron edits her videos. Do you think he dislikes her too but wants the £££
Like the edits don't make sense
1. When Dazza spoke about wanting the art work and Botox Barker was not enthusiastic. Bryon inserted Blac China "cut the camera dead ass" (made no sense, the math weren't mathing)

2. Saffron talking about taking the luggage up the stairs and Botox said "you're a martyr". Byron inserted the PERRRIOOOD (again no logic)

3. When Saffron showed a cupboard and Botox said "you modeled that well". Bryon inserted the HBIC New York aka Tiffany Pollark 'somebody lied to her several times' meme. (Again, no sense)

4. When Botox was singing Sugarhill gang and it cut to Wendy Williams "keep your wig on" that made no editing sense.

Bryon is a lazy editor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So many comments in the video calling her out and asking where Tyler is... love to see it

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Maybe I'm being a negative Nancy but the house tour she uploaded tonight is of the house they are renting before they complete on Saffron house. I was just wondering how the owners would feel if their house (if they lived in it of course) has been plastered all over the internet.

Edit: Just watched the beginning of the video and apparently the owner Air BnBs it

Would surprise me if they got some money knocked off for some 'free advertising' 🤔

Reactions: 5
1. When Dazza spoke about wanting the art work and Botox Barker was not enthusiastic. Bryon inserted Blac China "cut the camera dead ass" (made no sense, the math weren't mathing)

2. Saffron talking about taking the luggage up the stairs and Botox said "you're a martyr". Byron inserted the PERRRIOOOD (again no logic)

3. When Saffron showed a cupboard and Botox said "you modeled that well". Bryon inserted the HBIC New York aka Tiffany Pollark 'somebody lied to her several times' meme. (Again, no sense)

4. When Botox was singing Sugarhill gang and it cut to Wendy Williams "keep your wig on" that made no editing sense.

Bryon is a lazy editor.
Omg yes that’s what I feel like. None of her memes references are funny and there’s too many. I bet she’s never even heard half of them

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Bryon is a lazy editor.
I also feel like he uses the same sounds and memes over and over again and it’s boring. Does she even watch them over before she uploads them ??

Reactions: 25
I also feel like he uses the same sounds and memes over and over again and it’s boring. Does she even watch them over before she uploads them ??
Plus these memes Byron uses were trending ages ago

and I find them very cringey too, it’s definitely something that only amuses her younger followers

Reactions: 12
For those of you who don't have IG (yes those people exist) this is on her IG Story*

Screenshot_20210206-092537_Instagram.jpg

*On Tattle, we love receipts, so ALWAYS screenshot. Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 26
For those of you who don't have IG (yes those people exist) this is on her IG Story*

View attachment 421787

*On Tattle, we love receipts, so ALWAYS screenshot. Xx
Well what was she expecting lying constantly about tyler living with them, showing off their massive air bnb for 4 people, in a few weeks will only be 3 of them. Not to mention boasting about an extremely expensive house in times like this!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.