Saffron Barker #8 Lockdown rule breaker that will sell anything to be a money maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does Jed earn money ?
Umm not sure maybe off youtube and ads. He hardly posts on youtube, but ive seen him do a lot of ads on social media. I heard he failed his gcse's, correct me if i'm wrong, and family just pushed him into youtube. If anyone knows the full story please write lol, weird he's dating imogen who seems like she has her tit together, she's in uni. So i assume she passed some of her gcses.

Reactions: 23
"have been saving up for it the whole day" wow such healthy relationship with food huh
As someone who used to go have naps, go on walks to avoid eating food to save up my calories when my family decided to have a takeaway, Saffron cannot not say she has a healthy relationship. It took until I almost fainted at my work, after not eating a lot for a few days to realise how unhealthy I was.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
the way she constantly does 👌👌👌infuriates me. It's so petty of me but I actually can't cope
I think you meant to type "I ACTUALLY can't cope"... ;) her constant 👌 and 😜 faces are so annoying it's UNREAL. I don't know how Tyler puts up with her, she's so f*cking irritating.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her new video: My Family Tried The Highest Rated at Home Restuarant in my city

- So she got a 5 star restaurant meal and had the bleeping nerve to say "We love to support local, if you're in the area go check him out. Or in your area I bet there's so many chefs doing the same. So go check them out" -- a 5 star chef in a middle of a pandemic when people lost jobs??????

- "I've saved myself for this all day" --- Saffron really needs to deal with her eating issues

- It was £40 per head? So £200?? Jesus wept.

- That bleeping hand 👌

- I feel Tyler hates all the show he has to do for her channel like the part "shall we dance" he was like wtf?

- Her mum is so neurotic. Always got her botox orehead in Saffron business. Couldn't even let her "cook" alone.

- Saffron: I hope this gives you food envy (today MPs are voting to cut benefits for millions of families)

Sorry but I feel this video is so out of touch. I wish we lived in a society where you could say this without being vilified, but unfortunately all the lemon fans will be like "be kinddddddd"

-

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Her new video: My Family Tried The Highest Rated at Home Restuarant in my city

- So she got a 5 star restaurant meal and had the bleeping nerve to say "We love to support local, if you're in the area go check him out. Or in your area I bet there's so many chefs doing the same. So go check them out" -- a 5 star chef in a middle of a pandemic when people lost jobs??????

- "I've saved myself for this all day" --- Saffron really needs to deal with her eating issues

- It was £40 per head? So £200?? Jesus wept.

- That bleeping hand 👌

- I feel Tyler hates all the show he has to do for her channel like the part "shall we dance" he was like wtf?

- Her mum is so neurotic. Always got her botox orehead in Saffron business. Couldn't even let her "cook" alone.

- Saffron: I hope this gives you food envy (today MPs are voting to cut benefits for millions of families)

Sorry but I feel this video is so out of touch. I wish we lived in a society where you could say this without being vilified, but unfortunately all the lemon fans will be like "be kinddddddd"

-
She really hasn’t got a clue about the real world, and the current struggles millions are going through right now. 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Tyler posted a Insta Story the other day of them playing chess, asking who would win. With a comment on brackets that Saffron has never beaten him. Well duh, she probably doesn't even know the rules to chess. A monkey could beat saffron at chess.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Never fails to amaze me the way influencers constantly have typos etc, they all go on about this being their job, but there really is no professionalism in what they do - its sloppiness like this that makes me wonder what jobs they'll be able to do in the future...

Reactions: 21
I wish she would check her spelling before posting on her stories!
for all the things to moan at her for and you pick a typo? Doesn’t she have dyslexia? Also I’m pretty sure most people have posted a story and completely missed an error like that.

Sometimes people find the most minuscule things moan at 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Never fails to amaze me the way influencers constantly have typos etc, they all go on about this being their job, but there really is no professionalism in what they do - its sloppiness like this that makes me wonder what jobs they'll be able to do in the future...
She does have dyslexia so she can't really help if she makes a spelling here or there.

Reactions: 2
for all the things to moan at her for and you pick a typo? Doesn’t she have dyslexia? Also I’m pretty sure most people have posted a story and completely missed an error like that.

Sometimes people find the most minuscule things moan at 🤷🏻‍♀️
Who knows if she has dyslexia, she claims she hasn’t had filler 🤥. She has typos in quite a few of her stories, maybe someone should help her with it.

Reactions: 24
Who knows if she has dyslexia, she claims she hasn’t had filler 🤥. She has typos in quite a few of her stories, maybe someone should help her with it.
people can still make mistakes though regardless of whether she has dyslexia or not.

I can get why people don’t like her lying about cosmetic surgery because it isn’t the right message to send to her audience that it’s something they should hide. I’m all for cosmetic surgery if that’s what you want to do. But it’s nothing to be embarrassed about and feel the need to hide.

However, a typo isn’t that big of a deal? I’ve written many emails which I’ve read countless times and still a typo makes it’s way in there. Sometimes your brain just automatically reads what you think you’ve put, rather than what you have put.

Anyway, I don’t like the girl but coming after her for a typo is a bit silly.

Reactions: 2
people can still make mistakes though regardless of whether she has dyslexia or not.

I can get why people don’t like her lying about cosmetic surgery because it isn’t the right message to send to her audience that it’s something they should hide. I’m all for cosmetic surgery if that’s what you want to do. But it’s nothing to be embarrassed about and feel the need to hide.

However, a typo isn’t that big of a deal? I’ve written many emails which I’ve read countless times and still a typo makes it’s way in there. Sometimes your brain just automatically reads what you think you’ve put, rather than what you have put.

Yeah but online content is her literal job. Least she could do is proof read her tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

I totally understand general mistakes in spelling and like you say, sometimes we read things and our brain automatically assumes it’s right.

However, Saffron openly admitted in one of her videos that she felt awful about the comment on the late train, she admitted that she was just saying things on camera without even realising what she was saying or how it came across... I think this is the same for her stories, she writes captions without actually thinking about it, it’s laziness.

Reactions: 4
She is NOT dyslexic. She self-diagnosed herself in a vlog and now everyone takes it as truth. She has never been tested or confirmed therefore I refuse to give the benefit of the doubt lol.

iPhones have spell check ffs. Its literally the bare minimum of her job.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Yeah but online content is her literal job. Least she could do is proof read her tit.
Dunno how true it is but I heard that some influencers purposefully make spelling mistakes so that people correct them and it ups their engagement. In Saffron's case it's probably pure laziness and not giving a tit.

Reactions: 6

Seen this on TikTok and had to share 😬 all the comments are slating ITS and one comment said they got sent dirty clothes 🤢

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.