Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AnniG

Chatty Member
"It's every girl's dream of bringing out their own swimwear collection" she said in the last video. Well it's not mine, do I not count?

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
She’ll move in, Tyler will practically live there because she won’t like being alone, then for the ultimate couple goals Saffy B and ‘Ty’ will get a puppy.
Probably something like a grey french bulldog i’d guess

• Haha
Reactions: 63

ceecee95

when Saffron asks him what his favourite thing is about her and he starts saying 'hard-working, loyal' and Saffy B goes 'is THAT your favourite thing about me?' and Tyler quickly corrects himself with 'good-looking' omfg how superficial can she get, and it felt like he was only allowed to say what Saffy B wanted to hear... nice guy tho, too good for Saffron if you ask me

ok I just continued to watch and she goes on saying the worst thing about Tyler is that his insta feed is shit fml

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
What I find funny is how Saffron tried to make out that Ana found his brother on tinder, but his brother has a long term girlfriend, so quite obviously Ana found him on tinder, then Saffy B decided she wanted him instead 😂 I find that very weird, cause obviously Ana fancies Saffron’s boyfriend

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

idk2

VIP Member
So I dont follow her on Instagram but I have a nose around her profile every now and then. She posted a picture hugging Tyler in Casey's house. If you swipe to see the second picture of them playing happy families (because when has she ever played with Harlow for longer than it takes her to vlog it?), you'll notice Casey didn't have his garden done in the picture as the background isnt painted white and still has all the rubbish behind them. Just shows Tyler was there all the way back in JUNE. Go to Wendys profile, she posted a picture when they were reunited with the kids after they came back from Brazil. Harlow and Lake are wearing the exact same outfits.

How fucking lame. How dare she preach to everyone else and have her very new boyfriend come to stay over considering they hadnt even known each other for longer than a few months. Hypocritical asshole.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

Annie07

View attachment 208153
It’s almost like he doesn’t have a name and she keeps her relationship sooo (👌🏼) private
She’s excited to see her grandparents?? Mate you’ve been travelling recklessly and you’re going to see two vulnerable people? Does she really not care!?? I would not dream of doing that to my grandparents, even if I hadn’t seen them in a while.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Whatgoesaround

Wendy Barker new Hewlett is a vile selfish person. I went to school with her, the boyfriend she mentions in Saffron’s vlog that she lost her virginity to but was with for two years. She and her family treated him so badly, belittled him until he couldn’t take anymore and took his own life. Yet six months later she is out clubbing and meeting her husband. One sick individual that is now on social media giving advice to young impressionable children about mental health and being kind to others when she is the worlds worst that’s why I would not let my children follow her family because she is so fake and a liar

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

heretoday10

I can hear Saffron having a breakdown already over the thought of this. She isn’t a celebrity but I’d say if this law becomes a thing that’ll include influencers too.
ED7BAB04-2DAA-4F11-A6AA-1652424EC733.jpeg

Reactions: 50

l2mhb0

Just me who’s pissed at how Saffron turned to Tyler and said in such a patronising voice “is that as high as you can sit up”? I actually felt sorry for him, wanted to slap her smug face clean off 🤣
Saffron must be completely different off camera for any boy to be able to stand her more than an hour..

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’ve lived with the proof for 28 years. I don’t need anyone to believe me I just wanted her to know that we have not forgotten what she did and will never forget
with all due respect, and my sincere sympathy.
this is a big accusation, and nobody knows the details behind what did or didn’t happen.
suicide is heartbreaking, for everyone involved, no one thing or one person can force a person to take their own life.
we understand mental health a lot more now than we did 28 years ago, I can only hope young boys/men can reach out for support now if they’re struggling, if they felt like they couldn’t back then.

I hope everyone involved is healing, but let’s not lay the blame at one person’s door. It’s not right, no matter how hurt or distraught someone still is.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Emily1346

Say it louder for the people in the back Lauren!🤣🙌🏼 Couldn’t agree more. I’ve seen soooo many tweets about her ITS collection and how poor the quality is, god knows what this will be like! Expensive and cheap! And god forbid those poor people who are being paid £3 an hour to make the clothing (if that’s the case, I saw a huge post about all the online/retail shops who use slave labour to make their items) would never ever buy any of her clothes, especially for £35.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

emjustgay

not trying to be funny but the timing of this swimwear collection is so off! The only people I know who are actually going off on holiday are celebrities and influencers🙄 were still in the middle of the pandemic so who will want to be buying these overpriced bikinis

• Heart
Reactions: 46