Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heretoday10

She seemed to be putting him down slightly? Talking about his insta.. who cares about instagram THAT much? So she bascially wants a insta worthy boyfriend, it's sooo sad!! Surely she should like him for who he is and not what his feed looks like lol. And the way she was dismissing the facetime/phone call thing?
I don't facetime anyone lol
Exactly , she was putting him down. When she said he can’t take a joke , I don’t think she understands there’s a difference between someone who genuinely can’t take a joke and has no humor and then someone who feels uncomfortable or insecure about something you’ve said because what you have said was mean and unnecessary. I love being able to joke around but she said her family have the height thing as an on going joke now but I hope at some point they let it go cause she’d hate if his family had an on going joke about her nose. I notice she does that to a lot of people. She’ll share something private about that person that they’ve either said or done and she’ll do that weird laugh she does while staring intensely at them when you can see the person is uncomfortable and not finding it funny. He lied about his height so he’s clearly insecure about it and there was no need for her to embarrass him like that for her own amusement. The second anyone tries make a joke about her or says something she doesn’t like , she has a temper tantrum and rolls her eyes which causes people to backtrack and compliment her immediately. As for the Instagram photos the way she commented on how his photos look that they’re aren’t instragram worthy to look at and he was like I’m getting better. That’s probably why he started to post a lot more photos were he’s posing. She wants a love island type boyfriend someone to show off about instead of being like this is Tyler he’s really nice he works at etc , she wants to be like this is Tyler look at this photo of him , look at this photo he took of me. I know social media is her job but social media isn’t something that should be important who cares if someone posts on it or not. She’s so vain. Also you can tell that whenever he’s in Brighton they must constantly have all her family members around them and although there’s nothing wrong with being a family person , the whole point of a relationship is being able to just be the two of you alone sometimes and you can tell that by the comment he made about them two having their own space sometimes which she looked irritated by . She can hardly judge anyone’s appearance , none of us are perfect but also she doesn’t even look like the same person anymore. People need to stop using the puberty excuse cause it’s all those fillers etc that have changed her. I wouldn’t wish a bad relationship on anyone but from judging from that video so far , he seems nice but she has a power over him which she also has over Ana and others that makes them just say and do what she wants but hopefully in time we will see him or others put her in her place for once.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
How ironic would it be if she’s being quiet now because she’s got Corona Virus, and she’s not mentioning it because she knows she’ll get called out about her holidays and always going out to public places

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Emily1346

In her new vlog when she goes for the “chop” she said she was scared her boyfriend wouldn’t approve?? Scared? Hun, be your own woman. It’s all well and good having a man, don’t get me wrong. But don’t forget you’re whole without one too. I think she’s trying too hard to keep him to be honest. Just let loose and be yourself. If he doesn’t like it then fair enough, that’s his opinion. Do not live your life as a woman who is waiting to be approved and validated by any man ✌🏻

Reactions: 36

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Why does she have to post every single time she works out omg! We get it you’re up at 7am, but guess what?? So are the majority of us, to do real things like go to work or look after children. Stop showing off

kiwi123

I've never 'disliked' Wendy, never felt any sort of emotion toward her negative or positive but reading her comments genuinley makes me want to slap her round the face. So disgustingly selfish and not even trying to hide it!! We all need to find out how to report it and all report it so something can be done because it's just not right.

chnandlerbong

1 minute & 7 seconds in & shes mentioned how she's just finished a workout, she never has mcdonalds breakfast & how she's going to feel sluggish afterwards 🙄 actually couldnt watch any further! If I'm going to watch someone eat fast food/junk for 24 hours I want to see them fully embrace the experience & not give two shits, not throw shade at junk food the whole way through

• Heart

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Idk what she meant when she said ‘he comes to visit me because he can work from my house but I can’t work from his’ her job is film her life and herself exercising what does she mean she can’t do that over there???

• Haha
  • Wow

Dracojo72

I normally just read threads and never actually post anything and I’m really sorry if this did happen but I don’t think anyone should be actually believing these things without any proof?

Reactions: 35

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Wendy’s replies are disgusting. No there’s not the same chance of you contracting corona as the person that commented Wendy hun. There’s a reason it was put on the quarantine list. She’s fucking thick and disgustingly selfish.

• Angry
Reactions: 35

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
I don’t even want to see the likes of saffron getting up at 6am to go working 9-5 in an office to pay bills with no freebies..

I want to see saffron get up at 4am to do a 5:30-2:30 shift in somewhere like Tesco. Match that with constant up and down shift work 5-6 days a week, and see how tired she is then.
Then try paying your f*cking food bills saffron and see what breaks the bank! Imagine they ever even had to save up for anything, they literally get holidays for free! So out of touch and would be nice to see a youtuber who wasn't so brain dead for once.
Ok can we get a TV company to do a show where YouTubers have to spend weeks in the lives of us normal broke bitches doing every day jobs. I would LOVEEE to see that shit

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
I hate when she “cooks” because she’s so unhygienic it makes me cringe. She cracks open the eggs then doesn’t even wash her hands, just cracks raw egg and touches her face and that, same as before when she used a knife to open the raw chicken then just put it back in the drawer. Idk if I’m just over paranoid about cross contamination or what but I have to wash my hands after cracking an egg incase I get raw egg on other stuff 🤢

• Sick

lovethetea

1.15mill for that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Saffy B love you’ve been absolutely robbed blind, ask for a refund quickly before it goes through x

• Haha