Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nym3ria

Chatty Member
Yeah I’m waitressing and we just have set shifts for the events we did (or did before COVID lol). Chefs had the same I think, but I imagine working in like a restaurant it would be different x
where I work we do restaurant and events. the chefs usually do 10 hour days at a minimum. us on the floor usually do 8 hours but they vary depending on if youre working breakfast, lunch or dinner or an event for example. it all depends on business needs

Casperron

VIP Member
They dont foster care anymore and haven't since 2017. They cant do it anyway as it wouldn't be done effectively and how would they safeguard the child when their lives are online.
They’ve foster cared for babies before whilst Saffron was doing YouTube as she showed the cot and said there was a baby they were caring for. They’ve also foster cared last year as I remember saffron saying. They may do it again when Saffron moves out.

Yshere97

Depends on LA and the child in question aswell as safeguarding concerns. I dont imagine a baby would be a big concern but a teenager would be.

She's just keeping it on the low! She's gallivanting around Brighton I'm sure.
I know they fostered teenagers also, but defo agree xx