Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her latest vlog, shot everytime she says “workout” you’ll be on the floor after a 16 min video. It’s like she needs to tell everyone she works out🙄🙄🙄
She really has turned it into a personality trait.....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm sure she wasn't this bad before Strictly?? Like I didn't mind her then... now it's just gone to her head

Reactions: 12
Loool at these comments underneath a tik tok 🤣 no one over the age of 12 likes her and can see through her ego, stuck up, out of touch personality. Hopefully her career will flop and fade out soon.
This is the real reason she doesnt use TikTok as much anymore - Didnt she say the hate was 'next level'? More like actual people her own age are calling her out for all her bullshit and her 12 year old minions arent there to flood the negative comments away.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This is the real reason she doesnt use TikTok as much anymore - Didnt she say the hate was 'next level'? More like actual people her own age are calling her out for all her bullshit and her 12 year old minions arent there to flood the negative comments away.
she can't take criticism at all!

Reactions: 10
F3C8DC7B-AEB2-4141-A792-9CEE5FFC68E7.png

This post was so silly in my eyes, calling herself a homeowner when she’s only just had an offer accepted. My offer was accepted last September and we didn’t complete until Feb! I wasn’t a homeowner until then hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can’t believe she’s going to do a haul on the thousands of pounds worth of crap including her newest addition Louis Vuitton... when in the last video she was trying to stay humble with the ReLAtAble “omg my bank is going to hurt after this video idea” when she ate the most expensive £7 kfc meal 🥱

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
View attachment 226527
This post was so silly in my eyes, calling herself a homeowner when she’s only just had an offer accepted. My offer was accepted last September and we didn’t complete until Feb! I wasn’t a homeowner until then hun.
I was going to say we made an offer on a place in August last year and the sale didn’t go through until March (1 week before lockdown) 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
she’s such a twit 😂
She really is! Even if it is a quick sale she isn’t a homeowner until she’s signed on the dotted line 🤣 a friend of mine has had 4 purchases fall through (none his fault just unfortunate), so in her eyes does that mean he owned those 4 houses 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 226527
Has to mention her collection for the 100596930th time

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has to mention her collection for the 100596930th time
"Guys, this is the LaSt ReStOcK. Be quick before it sells out!!!!!"
And literally no one has bought her range so far 😂 😂 50% discount says it all

Just like her Primark summer range who's been sitting on those shelves in Primark for God knows how long 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve just had a nose at her collection on ITS, there’s a LOT of it in the £5 section so it obviously hasn’t done as well as they expected! Not surprised with the current situation though, not to mention I think quite a few of her fans are starting to get annoyed at the way she is lately and so aren’t so keen to buy something just because Saffron’s name is on it.
I know this is discussed and debated a lot, but after seeing her in her swimwear collection I am certain she has had a boob job, but with teardrop implants, not round. I have had one myself and have round implants, so mine just kind of sit there and almost look stuck on tbh 😂 Saffron’s absolutely do not sag but they don’t sit up perfectly either, because the teardrop implants tend to fall a bit lower and look more natural and just give you more volume rather than upper pole fullness.

As for when she could have had it done, I cba scrolling through her pictures to work it out but she wouldn’t have been out of action for long at all. I was up, out and about going for food etc after about 2 days. I know everyone has a different experience, but I was only bed bound for the day after it, and in mild pain for about 4 days, so she could have easily still been posting on socials and filming shortly after. I do think she should address it though if she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t keep up on this thread so I have no idea if someone has already mentioned this so I apologise in advance 😂😂😂 but casually scrolling through tinder... AS YOU DO 🤣 and look who popped up. It very well maybe a fake profile but 🤷🏽‍♀️
Deffo fake, he posted that pic 22 hours ago and he ain’t a sports coach 🤣 Unless he’s lying but I can’t see it being real

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.