Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1.15 million... for a house that needs ATLEAST 400K work to it.. wow, more money than sense

Reactions: 13
I agree whole heartedly. I’ve lived in that area and hated it as it is completely soulless and full of pretentious arseholes. I’d put money on it that she will never live there on her own and will probably flip it.
She’s already said that she’s going to rent it out / sell it on and that she won’t live in it ...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Who the F advised her on that? The house is noo where near worth that much! She’s been completeply ripped off..
Money doesn’t buy sense I guess.

Reactions: 11
Who the F advised her on that? The house is noo where near worth that much! She’s been completeply ripped off..
Money doesn’t buy sense I guess.
Id say 800K max, also there was such nice houses close to that area a bit cheaper and 10x nicer and less hassle.

Reactions: 5
She’s already said that she’s going to rent it out / sell it on and that she won’t live in it ...
She said in her ' I bought my dream house' vlog that she was going to ''live in it forever'' then corrected herself to say ''at least 10 years''.

If her relationship with Tyler lasts then he'll probably be moving in at some point.

Reactions: 4
predictions for the reno:

- white render with black front door, garage door and window panes
- open plan kitchen diner
- white gloss tiled floor
- zero original character whatsoever

Reactions: 18
Shocked at the price and state of the house. I work in property renovation and I can tell you now this is just not the smart way to go about it. She probably thinks with it having a price tag of a million she can double it, but with the amount on reno, especially garden work this house could very quickly turn into a money pit and after the tax man has had his cut there will not be much to play with.

I can just sense the black bifold patio doors already 😂😂 nothing new, just like every boring reno account on Insta - black and white fittings, gold and wood accents 😓

Having that much money tied up in your first property (never mind reno!) is just thick.

Reactions: 15
Lets remember the price advertised and the price she offered may not be the same. She could've offered well under as from some of the pictures there looks like theres some structural damage so her surveyor could've pointed this out. Also, theres huge demand for houses in that area, one sold in 2019 for 950k and wasn't half as big as this one. She'll have an architect and interior designer as well as a dad who works in the trade and will have lots of connections. She won't even lift a finger on this which is the sad truth.

Personally, theres so many other nicer properties in Brighton for that price bracket and she lives on a MAIN ROAD!! I cant believe people are paying millions to live on a main road. The absolute foolery.

Reactions: 13
Fair play to the girl for buying a house and i suppose she can make it her own with pretty much starting from scratch. but what a waste of space, so many unnecessary rooms in the downstairs than she is ever going to need even if she does stay there for 5-10 years. could have done and expected better from her with house choice.

Reactions: 11
I actually find it quite sickening that at her age because of YouTube she can afford to buy a run down house at that massive cost I just think it’s so crazy certainly no first timer home at that age she could’ve gone so modest and much smaller really cosy and personal but it’s this big house for just her more money than sense just so she can say she’s got it don’t get me wrong it’s a fortunate position to be in just find it quite crazy and no doubt the parents would've encouraged so looks really good on them too

Reactions: 12
I think it could be really nice if she adds character to it. It sold for less than 1.15 two years ago when it was sold and I can't imagine she paid the asking price. It will be a good investment in the long run since she's adding a swimming pool etc..

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe she spent £1.15m on that house...granted we don’t know what her offer was but still, she could have bought a really nice, modern detached for £1m! That house isn’t in a nice location either so I don’t see how she can make money on it even when it’s renovated 🤷🏻‍♀️

It also says a lot about the house/area if it was last sold in 2018 and the vendors have already sold it again...usually when people buy houses that big it’s with the intention of staying there for a while. Just a thought.

Reactions: 5
Wendy Barker new Hewlett is a vile selfish person. I went to school with her, the boyfriend she mentions in Saffron’s vlog that she lost her virginity to but was with for two years. She and her family treated him so badly, belittled him until he couldn’t take anymore and took his own life. Yet six months later she is out clubbing and meeting her husband. One sick individual that is now on social media giving advice to young impressionable children about mental health and being kind to others when she is the worlds worst that’s why I would not let my children follow her family because she is so fake and a liar

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Wendy Barker new Hewlett is a vile selfish person. I went to school with her, the boyfriend she mentions in Saffron’s vlog that she lost her virginity to but was with for two years. She and her family treated him so badly, belittled him until he couldn’t take anymore and took his own life. Yet six months later she is out clubbing and meeting her husband. One sick individual that is now on social media giving advice to young impressionable children about mental health and being kind to others when she is the worlds worst that’s why I would not let my children follow her family because she is so fake and a liar

Whaaat??????

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.