Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she edits her waist to make herself curvier but does she also edit her calves wider? They look huge in every posed picture, literally as wide as her head and sometimes even wider than her thighs. But in her workout vids they just look regular.
Her calves definitely look edited

Reactions: 5
I may be wrong but I personally dont like the fact that he had to post a picture of her on his insta like some kind of flex "Oh look my gf is Saffron Barker"
I don't know about you but that to me speaks volumes.
Probably it's me but I would never post a pic of my boyfriend alone on my feed neither do I know any boy who would do the same.
In all fairness, a lot of people that age do this.

Reactions: 8
Muscle retention and definition is all down to diet lol not just exercise. This just proves that her whole fitness regime is just for the cam and gram. She eats far more than she gives off and then will go on fad restrictive diets which is where her whole 'omg I've eaten so much' comes from when she goes of tangent. She's in this vicious cycle of binge crash restrict and its so evident.

I run alot and if she was running as much as she claims her shoulders and arms would be so much more defined. Also her comments about how she was her heaviest during strictly just goes to show how little she really knows about health and fitness, you can weigh more and be healthier and leaner than someone who weighs less on the scales. The number on the scale is literally one little bit of the equation.

I was a little disappointed when I saw that she became a toneandscult spokes person. She has little knowledge about nutrition and fitness overall. I feel like this actually hindered my opinion on Krissey, her brand should mean everything even down to who represents her. That's all it took for me not to sign up to tonendsculpt tbh. Krissey's overall message is that health and fitness is a lifestyle and saffron does not represent this!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How much side profile stuff of her face she likes to take now really makes me laugh when I’m reality everyone saw her nose before looked like a chicken dipper 🐸☕
45210E31-055A-45E5-BF0A-222A0DBBF24E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Due to my ibs and anxiety I dont always feel like eating but reading some of the comments on here has made me more mindful about setting an example to my daughter. Saffron is very lucky to have the figure she does .

Reactions: 16
I know she edits her waist to make herself curvier but does she also edit her calves wider? They look huge in every posed picture, literally as wide as her head and sometimes even wider than her thighs. But in her workout vids they just look regular.
I think it's the angle she's taken this one at - but there's also a tool on Snapseed called 'perspective' where you can adjust it so that the top half of your body would look smaller and the bottom half bigger or the other way round. Maybe that?

Reactions: 1
Saffron is very slim and is fit looking but seeing as she basically exercises everyday and does a lot of ab workouts her abs aren’t well defined at all. When she breathes in (like for her instagram photos) she just looks skinner not more defined. I used to run 5K at least 4 times a week, occasionally I’d do a few ab workouts and I was pretty strict with my diet. I know all girls bodies are different but my stomach was completely different to saffrons. I had a lot of definition and saffron doesn’t really have any. I would say she must not do the exercise she says she does but we’ve seen her workout a lot. I think her diet must be a lie.. for her “thickness” on her body she needs to be eating either a lot of carbs to turn into muscle or a lot of meat. When she done that lockdown present swap thing with Ana she made out like it was a crime to eat a tiny bit of chocolate. I’m type 1 diabetic and I’ve still been skinny/had definition in my stomach while eating sweets, occasionally chocolate and sugary drinks. I’ve never cut out takeaways either. I think it’s unhealthy that she’s telling her young viewers you basically can’t eat anything if you want to be half skinny. I used to watch saffrons videos all the time but then she came obsessed with the way she looked and it put me off, it’s so negative and depressing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Saffron is very slim and is fit looking but seeing as she basically exercises everyday and does a lot of ab workouts her abs aren’t well defined at all. When she breathes in (like for her instagram photos) she just looks skinner not more defined. I used to run 5K at least 4 times a week, occasionally I’d do a few ab workouts and I was pretty strict with my diet. I know all girls bodies are different but my stomach was completely different to saffrons. I had a lot of definition and saffron doesn’t really have any. I would say she must not do the exercise she says she does but we’ve seen her workout a lot. I think her diet must be a lie.. for her “thickness” on her body she needs to be eating either a lot of carbs to turn into muscle or a lot of meat. When she done that lockdown present swap thing with Ana she made out like it was a crime to eat a tiny bit of chocolate. I’m type 1 diabetic and I’ve still been skinny/had definition in my stomach while eating sweets, occasionally chocolate and sugary drinks. I’ve never cut out takeaways either. I think it’s unhealthy that she’s telling her young viewers you basically can’t eat anything if you want to be half skinny. I used to watch saffrons videos all the time but then she came obsessed with the way she looked and it put me off, it’s so negative and depressing.
Exactly this!

She wants to appear like some fitness guru and drop in bits to belittle Ana here and there... But off camera I bet her diet is nothing like she makes out. Its just not possible for her body to look the way it does and her to be exercising/eating as she claims.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Exactly this!

She wants to appear like some fitness guru and drop in bits to belittle Ana here and there... But off camera I bet her diet is nothing like she makes out. Its just not possible for her body to look the way it does and her to be exercising/eating as she claims.
she’s like the opposite of nutty foodie fitness lmao

Reactions: 5
Wendy shouldn't of said that Saffron is now “curvy” when she’s not at all and Saffron knows she not so she edits her waist and throws her arms up in the air😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought Saffron wanted to go for that muscular, curvy body everyone has on instagram which was why she was counting out her protein and carb intakes and using protein shakes after/before work outs. Big thighs, defined bum, small toned arms and skinny waist. Its like another poster said, you can be at your best body wise but still weigh more than you did at your biggest because of muscle distribution. But it doesn't seem like she knows what she wants in her body anymore and I think thats her problem. She probably does 3 workouts a day for completely different things. She seems like she enjoys leg day and works her legs a lot but I dont see her work her work the upper half of her body half as much as you does her legs which is why her thighs are disproportionate to her body now. Krissy really messed up getting Saffron the Tone and Sculpt ambassador like I can understand why she was chosen as she has a huge reach within that demographic but she doesnt suit Krissy's ethos.

Reactions: 11
Saffron’s new video, she definitely picked a Monday-Wednesday to film it because every single one of her meals she ate out, so got 50% off. So she did eat the most expensive meals, just didn’t pay the full price. She is helping the governments scheme, just thought it was interesting.

Also, the video was about meals as she says when she doesn’t get the KFC buckets yet she adds in a road trip snack as an excuse to show of her cringe singing to her boyfriend. I do like Tyler though, it is funny to see SaffyB being called out for being wrong (even if Tyler was wrong too) when she was so adamant. I think he could be good for her and won’t suck up to her like everyone in her family does and gives her what she wants.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
"desperate to try this" at 4:37 when we can clearly see it's not as full as it was when she first showed it 😂

in her vlog shes looking after the kids for "half the day" then suddenly she's out with her mum with no sign of the kids? she also said at the beginning that she had had breakfast already but in the video they ate breakfast at bills:unsure: she then didn't mention bills, the first meal she mentioned was five guys. nothing adds up

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
"desperate to try this" at 4:37 when we can clearly see it's not as full as it was when she first showed it 😂

in her vlog shes looking after the kids for "half the day" then suddenly she's out with her mum with no sign of the kids? she also said at the beginning that she had had breakfast already but in the video they ate breakfast at bills:unsure: she then didn't mention bills, the first meal she mentioned was five guys. nothing adds up
I bet she filmed it on different days and wore the same top just to fool her viewers 🥴

I bet she filmed it on different days and wore the same top just to fool her viewers 🥴
it's sad because none of her viewers will notice and i know it's not a big deal but it kinda is when she blatantly lies??

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.