Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im so sorry for your loss it’s absolutely terrible to hear this i am shocked - sorry if I am being invasive but I definitely think this is something that should not be ignored at all of it has been private for so long. We should not be protecting a womans image who makes advice videos and talks about mental health... we can see 100% she is controlling and it shows why saffron is so insecure and strict on herself. I’m sure you know the truth better than anyone. If you feel comfortable talking about the situation and bringing awareness to the truth about her then this is definitely the right place as we can all see through them 100%.
Just glad the truth is finally out there. People should know the truth but I wouldn’t want to give her the chance to tarnish his name with lies

Reactions: 4
I normally just read threads and never actually post anything and I’m really sorry if this did happen but I don’t think anyone should be actually believing these things without any proof?

Reactions: 35
I normally just read threads and never actually post anything and I’m really sorry if this did happen but I don’t think anyone should be actually believing these things without any proof?
I’ve lived with the proof for 28 years. I don’t need anyone to believe me I just wanted her to know that we have not forgotten what she did and will never forget

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Agreed. Also, suicide is caused by mental illness. Saying someone else ‘causes’ another person to take their own life only adds to the self blame of any friends/family members of someone who died by suicide.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
But also why should you shut people down without giving them a chance. If things sre true it’s disrespectful to call people a liar. So im trying to be respectful and understanding?

Agreed. Also, suicide is caused by mental illness. Saying someone else ‘causes’ another person to take their own life only adds to the self blame of any friends/family members of someone who died by suicide.
No offence but being bullied can make you take your own life i hope youre joking...??

Do you not recall a recent case where a young girl convinced her boyfriend to kill himself? He was in a bad way and she told him he should end his life and he did. She got done for manslaughter. So yes, other people play a big role in many cases of suicide.

Reactions: 21
I found the house! Jesus Christ why they even thought it would go for £1.15 million is crazy. I was expecting a massive house with lots of outdoor areas. Not that (unless I’ve found the wrong house even tho it’s on the same road as Zoe’s old house)

Reactions: 13
That house is shocking compared to some of the others that are around similar prices...
I looked on her Instagram and saw nothing about her buying a house haha u lot are like miss marples

Reactions: 4
I just feel as though believing such of an accusation without proof is unfair on Wendy, not saying this girls lying just saying I don’t think anyone should be taking this seriously without proof.

Reactions: 9
I’ve lived with the proof for 28 years. I don’t need anyone to believe me I just wanted her to know that we have not forgotten what she did and will never forget
with all due respect, and my sincere sympathy.
this is a big accusation, and nobody knows the details behind what did or didn’t happen.
suicide is heartbreaking, for everyone involved, no one thing or one person can force a person to take their own life.
we understand mental health a lot more now than we did 28 years ago, I can only hope young boys/men can reach out for support now if they’re struggling, if they felt like they couldn’t back then.

I hope everyone involved is healing, but let’s not lay the blame at one person’s door. It’s not right, no matter how hurt or distraught someone still is.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
with all due respect, and my sincere sympathy.
this is a big accusation, and nobody knows the details behind what did or didn’t happen.
suicide is heartbreaking, for everyone involved, no one thing or one person can force a person to take their own life.
we understand mental health a lot more now than we did 28 years ago, I can only hope young boys/men can reach out for support now if they’re struggling, if they felt like they couldn’t back then.

I hope everyone involved is healing, but let’s not lay the blame at one person’s door. It’s not right, no matter how hurt or distraught someone still is.
This is what I was trying to say - thank you for putting it much more eloquently than I did!

Reactions: 14
Wasn't one of the reasons that Zoe and Alfie moved from their old house was because people were constantly coming to their door or driving down the road and slowing down when they got to their house???

I mean I know popularity/numbers wise Saffron isn't at their level especially back 5 years ago ago when they were at their top peak but still something to think about when she is moving to the same street they lived on.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.