Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the amount she’s exercising is also toxic and could be triggering to some who do or have suffered with ED’s, or even OCD. We get it, she exercises, we don’t need to know that she’s got up at 6:30 to go to the gym/swim in the sea - how would someone in recovery feel seeing that? It would give them the urge to exercise which goes hand in hand with EDs.
She really doesn’t need to announce every time she works out, plenty of people work out daily and don’t need to tell the world. Advocate a healthy lifestyle yes - don’t advocate an obsessive healthy lifestyle.
Yea lmao I have her blocked on all social media bc it was so triggering for me ://

Reactions: 9
Is she really trying to claim that she’s working out in a grey, cotton crop top (insta stories)? I don’t know about anyone else but if I worked out in that, it wouldn’t look ‘super cute’ as she described it afterwards 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Watching her latest vlog seeing her be able to work out with her mum two days in a row with not a care in the world and nothing to get back to (just seeing her spend time with her mum), I hope she knows how lucky she is to be able to do that.

Am getting a bit sick of her throwing her boyfriend down our throats.

Reactions: 17
CC536F41-05EA-4936-86B2-51930A4B1309.jpeg

Doing a photoshoot for your ITS range and you can’t even iron your clothes? God being an influencer is hard work :(((

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It really upsets me how she cannot see that she has a toxic relationship with fitness
And at the end of the day it’s impossible to achieve perfection and also she’s a very pretty girl
She is literally missing nothing (looks,fake,family etc) there’s no need for her to live with insecurities and other issues

I saw on her insta stories she’s going to do a “who knows me better” with Jed and “my boyfriend”.... so much for keeping her next relationship private. Don’t think there’s been one video without him mentioned or making an appearance since they went public 🙄

Reactions: 29
I don’t get what joy she gets out of posting about working out and putting the time everyday, not to mention speaking negatively about food etc. Maybe she is doing without realising but it is very hard not to put yourself down while looking at this stuff

Is she going on holiday with Ana? So three holidays in a month?! In a bleeping global pandemic?

• Angry
Reactions: 27
So I dont follow her on Instagram but I have a nose around her profile every now and then. She posted a picture hugging Tyler in Casey's house. If you swipe to see the second picture of them playing happy families (because when has she ever played with Harlow for longer than it takes her to vlog it?), you'll notice Casey didn't have his garden done in the picture as the background isnt painted white and still has all the rubbish behind them. Just shows Tyler was there all the way back in JUNE. Go to Wendys profile, she posted a picture when they were reunited with the kids after they came back from Brazil. Harlow and Lake are wearing the exact same outfits.

How bleeping lame. How dare she preach to everyone else and have her very new boyfriend come to stay over considering they hadnt even known each other for longer than a few months. Hypocritical asshole.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
So I dont follow her on Instagram but I have a nose around her profile every now and then. She posted a picture hugging Tyler in Casey's house. If you swipe to see the second picture of them playing happy families (because when has she ever played with Harlow for longer than it takes her to vlog it?), you'll notice Casey didn't have his garden done in the picture as the background isnt painted white and still has all the rubbish behind them. Just shows Tyler was there all the way back in JUNE. Go to Wendys profile, she posted a picture when they were reunited with the kids after they came back from Brazil. Harlow and Lake are wearing the exact same outfits.

How bleeping lame. How dare she preach to everyone else and have her very new boyfriend come to stay over considering they hadnt even known each other for longer than a few months. Hypocritical asshole.
I commented about her meeting up with her boyfriend during lockdown on one of her videos and all her minions came for me, I even got called Karen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I commented about her meeting up with her boyfriend during lockdown on one of her videos and all her minions came for me, I even got called Karen 🤣
Some kids are just blind to the facts. She was literally in his car during lockdown and posted a whole Q+A from the passengers seats. No one in her family has a convertible or a cream seats 😩. I cant believe people dont notice this stuff? Like I dont go looking for tit, its right in front of our faces ffs.

• Heart
Some kids are just blind to the facts. She was literally in his car during lockdown and posted a whole Q+A from the passengers seats. No one in her family has a convertible or a cream seats 😩. I cant believe people dont notice this stuff? Like I dont go looking for tit, its right in front of our faces ffs.
Which video was this? I never noticed😂

Reactions: 1
In her new vlog when she goes for the “chop” she said she was scared her boyfriend wouldn’t approve?? Scared? Hun, be your own woman. It’s all well and good having a man, don’t get me wrong. But don’t forget you’re whole without one too. I think she’s trying too hard to keep him to be honest. Just let loose and be yourself. If he doesn’t like it then fair enough, that’s his opinion. Do not live your life as a woman who is waiting to be approved and validated by any man ✌🏻

Reactions: 36
In her new vlog when she goes for the “chop” she said she was scared her boyfriend wouldn’t approve?? Scared? Hun, be your own woman. It’s all well and good having a man, don’t get me wrong. But don’t forget you’re whole without one too. I think she’s trying too hard to keep him to be honest. Just let loose and be yourself. If he doesn’t like it then fair enough, that’s his opinion. Do not live your life as a woman who is waiting to be approved and validated by any man ✌🏻
I mean if he really would've changed his opinion about her for a haircut .... 😂 could he even be considered in love with her?

Reactions: 12
So she's being called out in her latest video for saying it's embarrassing asking for the cheapest meal, how long before she addresses it. It seems a reoccurring thing with Saff now for saying things that offend people. How many more times can she juat say sorry I didn't mean to.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
she's been caught by her viewers deleting comments and now this is the one she's chosen to pin 🙄
oh boo bleeping hoo saffron

EDIT: At least now we know why she's been exercising herself in to a coma this past week. Clearly went through too many drive thru's for her own liking. I've not watched the video and dont plan too, just going off the thumbnail.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she's been caught by her viewers deleting comments and now this is the one she's chosen to pin 🙄
the pinned comment is such bullshit, her being embarrassed to ask the cheapest thing on the menu just shows how out of touch she is

Reactions: 19
Instead of pinning a comment could she not have made an apology or took down the video?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.