Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why have Wendy & Darren now jetted off to Santorini? We know they won’t isolate or not visit their elderly parents when they return. Why would anyone want to go on holiday abroad in the current situation? How many news reports have there been of people scurrying to get home in case of travel quarantines?
Just blows my mind how selfish they all are!
I think they would isolate if it was compulsory, but if it’s not (like it currently isn’t in England) I don’t think they will. I don’t think most people would

Reactions: 2
I can’t remember who posted saying they should make out of touch influencers live like regular folk for a couple of weeks but it reminded me of the show ‘Young, Dumb and Living Off Mum’. It was BBC Three and it was a bunch of spoiled kids who had to get normal jobs and pay rent, cook and clean etc all themselves.
I would love to see an influencer/YouTuber version to see who has the biggest meltdown first 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Cant believe they actually went to Greece!
Even if we're in the middle of a world pandemic, I would quite understand if two normal people who worked their @ss off during this period, decided to go on holiday
But these two?!? They do nothing 24/7, they are very privileged and literally are not justified to go abroad

Reactions: 6
Cant believe they actually went to Greece!
Even if we're in the middle of a world pandemic, I would quite understand if two normal people who worked their @ss off during this period, decided to go on holiday
But these two?!? They do nothing 24/7, they are very privileged and literally are not justified to go abroad
Not to defend them, but they both work (unlike some other YouTubers parents who just can’t be arsed to get a job and live off their kids). Darren owns three window shops, and Wendy helps Saff (okay yeah there’s more useful jobs). It is just kind unfair to say they do nothing 24/7 when they have done and you can see that.

Reactions: 14
Not to defend them, but they both work (unlike some other YouTubers parents who just can’t be arsed to get a job and live off their kids). Darren owns three window shops, and Wendy helps Saff (okay yeah there’s more useful jobs). It is just kind unfair to say they do nothing 24/7 when they have done and you can see that.
Okay you physically saw Darren working in them three window shops have you? Shops that obviously would have been closed anyway due to the pandemic and probably has other workers sorting orders out and you have seen Wendy do what exactly...😂😂 OH yeah she ‘helped’ Saffron go get photos done in Greece such hard work honestly 😂

Reactions: 6
I can’t remember who posted saying they should make out of touch influencers live like regular folk for a couple of weeks but it reminded me of the show ‘Young, Dumb and Living Off Mum’. It was BBC Three and it was a bunch of spoiled kids who had to get normal jobs and pay rent, cook and clean etc all themselves.
I would love to see an influencer/YouTuber version to see who has the biggest meltdown first 😂
This is actually a brilllliant idea for a show! Influencers would go on for the publicity & switch lives with average working class people. I could picture this being super popular on Netflix or something

Reactions: 13
Saffron not being able to tell us she’s worked out today because of the digital detox campaign

4B309468-6F76-4774-98AE-D9E75375253D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
“I actually cook a lot of my meals at home” HOLD UPP, she said in her last yt vid (Maybe insta ad) that she doesn’t enjoy cooking?🤣 correct me if I’m wrong, but she defo said “I don’t like cooking” or “I don’t cook” 🥱🥱🥱

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Her new video has an AD in it, does it have to state in the title that it’s an Ad? Or can she get away with just stating it in the bio and in the corner when it’s in the video?

Reactions: 8
Her new video has an AD in it, does it have to state in the title that it’s an Ad? Or can she get away with just stating it in the bio and in the corner when it’s in the video?
I assume she’d have to state it in the video? I don’t think putting it in the bio would be that obvious to some people, idk😅 I thought it had to be clear to everyone that it was an AD too xx

Reactions: 5
I assume she’d have to state it in the video? I don’t think putting it in the bio would be that obvious to some people, idk😅 I thought it had to be clear to everyone that it was an AD too xx
Oh yeah sorry, it does state it in the video 🤣 but before clicking on it you’d have no idea it was. Just annoys me... along with the contents of her videos. But hey who is the fool for clicking on them... me 🤣 x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did I imagine Saffron posting on her insta stories that there was a vlog going up today? No video and insta story gone...🤔

Reactions: 4
Did I imagine Saffron posting on her insta stories that there was a vlog going up today? No video and insta story gone...🤔
I don't understand her radio silence! Probably another surgery ;) she doesn't need Wendy or Darren to look after her as she has Tyler now, could easily be recovering!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
3E720AC5-1BA9-473C-8E3E-82828245CDA2.jpeg

I just watched Han Renee get this done, she said it burns fat and builds muscle. I would be certain Saffron gets things like this done on the sly along side her obsessive exercising

Reactions: 10
Saff has been suspiciously quiet for the past day or so, love not being blasted with her 5am workouts now ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.