Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if it’ll be near her parents or closer to London as that’s where Tyler is planning to go in the future
She mentioned she wasn't buying in London anymore and wanted to build in Brighton instead. However with the way properties are at the moment, she could have swung a London property. Personally, she shouldve waited until next year when the house prices crash but what do I know lol

Reactions: 6
she was quick to make the “saffro

I absolutely agree. I saw a clip of Ferne Mcann on the ‘mummy diaries’ and she said “I’m sorry billie, but the life we live is so much harder than having an office job” 😦 my jaw hit the floor. Might well feel harder, but you get paid 10k just for promoting Oral B. We have to graft and do Mondays to Saturdays just be able to pay our bills. Sick of these stupid influencers thinking they have it hard. I love Ana because after everything she says, she explains how fortunate and lucky she is and how some people are worse off. Can’t everyone be like her?😫
Can you imagine them all getting up between 6-7 everyday to get to the office, I don’t think so. Would be so funny to watch them try and live a normal life tho 😂

Reactions: 13
apparently saff had an offer accepted on a property yesterday, be interesting to see where she's buying
Wherever it is she’ll cover it in crushed velvet, zebra print and Swarovski crystals.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
She’ll move in, Tyler will practically live there because she won’t like being alone, then for the ultimate couple goals Saffy B and ‘Ty’ will get a puppy.
Probably something like a grey french bulldog i’d guess

• Haha
Reactions: 63
She’ll move in, Tyler will practically live there because she won’t like being alone, then for the ultimate couple goals Saffy B and ‘Ty’ will get a puppy.
spot on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’ll go to one of those Instagram dog breeders to get the puppy, then claim she didn’t realise that she should have gone to a local, vetted breeder or adopted one

Reactions: 20
She’ll go to one of those Instagram dog breeders to get the puppy, then claim she didn’t realise that she should have gone to a local, vetted breeder or adopted one
she’s been sharing that dog breeder petition so she will make herself look like such a dick.

Reactions: 9
Can you imagine them all getting up between 6-7 everyday to get to the office, I don’t think so. Would be so funny to watch them try and live a normal life tho 😂
I don’t even want to see the likes of saffron getting up at 6am to go working 9-5 in an office to pay bills with no freebies..

I want to see saffron get up at 4am to do a 5:30-2:30 shift in somewhere like Tesco. Match that with constant up and down shift work 5-6 days a week, and see how tired she is then.
Then try paying your f*cking food bills saffron and see what breaks the bank! Imagine they ever even had to save up for anything, they literally get holidays for free! So out of touch and would be nice to see a youtuber who wasn't so brain dead for once.

Reactions: 42
I don’t even want to see the likes of saffron getting up at 6am to go working 9-5 in an office to pay bills with no freebies..

I want to see saffron get up at 4am to do a 5:30-2:30 shift in somewhere like Tesco. Match that with constant up and down shift work 5-6 days a week, and see how tired she is then.
Then try paying your f*cking food bills saffron and see what breaks the bank! Imagine they ever even had to save up for anything, they literally get holidays for free! So out of touch and would be nice to see a youtuber who wasn't so brain dead for once.
I mean I do agree but office jobs are also very tiring and not always well paid, not like she'd do much work cause she probably couldn't without training lol. I work an office job and struggle myself so please don't compare the two jobs like office workers don't suffer also

Reactions: 12
SO...I’ve just watched Jake Boys and Leahs ‘say it or shot it’ video and Jake asks Leah “which youtuber don’t you like” so Leah goes “that twit...what’s he called, touchdalight..he just comes for people like saffron Barker, she can be the biggest twit on the planet... BUTTT I’m just not about that” glad someone else sees it!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean I do agree but office jobs are also very tiring and not always well paid, not like she'd do much work cause she probably couldn't without training lol. I work an office job and struggle myself so please don't compare the two jobs like office workers don't suffer also
Oh please don’t start making that an argument and leave it alone thanks 🙄 I’m saying shift work 6 days a week starting at 5:30am and closes at 11:30pm is a bit harder so I would like to see her say that’s easier than being a youtuber. Jees, I think you should read the post again, I said I want to see her do shift work, not that office jobs aren’t tiring😂😕 shoo

Reactions: 14

Ok can we get a TV company to do a show where YouTubers have to spend weeks in the lives of us normal broke witches doing every day jobs. I would LOVEEE to see that tit

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ok can we get a TV company to do a show where YouTubers have to spend weeks in the lives of us normal broke witches doing every day jobs. I would LOVEEE to see that tit
That's an idea I had ages ago, I might've even posted about it somewhere on a thread somewhere on this forum. It would be a great TV show.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else find it really cringe that she’s put the lyrics to that WAP song on her story? It’s the most vile song I’ve ever heard (and I’m no prude) - I just don’t understand why you’d want those sorts of lyrics over your face 🤢 especially knowing that your family view your stories!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.