Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm quite interested to see how her home turns out. I expect to see a lot of grey and crushed velvet 😂 though I hope she doesn't

Judging by the trees I think she may have moved up towards the sort of area where Zoe lives maybe?

Reactions: 16
I'm quite interested to see how her home turns out. I expect to see a lot of grey and crushed velvet 😂 though I hope she doesn't

Judging by the trees I think she may have moved up towards the sort of area where Zoe lives maybe?
I think it’ll be like her room is now - lots of black, white, wood and plants. Maybe the odd white piece of ‘french chic’ furniture but mostly quite modern. It will be interesting to see what she does with it and I do hope she does turn it into a series of all the things she’s changing - I would watch it.

Reactions: 14
Is it me or does it sound like saffron’s putting on a voice in the primark video

Reactions: 3
That Primark video is horrendous. The face she pulls when she sees that pink bodysuit. Fair enough if you don’t like it, but her viewers who make the money for her (and she gives nothing back in return) may own that and she’s sat there saying “it looks like what a granny would wear” she’s DEFINITELY the type to judge a girl passing by🤮 also saying “shall I go ask Tyler if this is sexy” in front of her Dad...I mean we’ve all seen the comments about how her dad acts around Saffron, so this made me squirm abit🥴
Tbh I would much rather her show her dislike for a piece of clothing rather than loving it just because she's worked with the company before. After all, she had input with her range which is why she would have liked it. She doesn't have input with the whole shop of clothes and not everyone will like everything they put out. Would across fake and disingenuous if she did.

I just saw Saffron’s primark video and I find it quite hard to believe she’s a size 10 in those jeans like it says on the tag. How weird! I know she’s short but I don’t feel she’s a size 10.

Also in her ITS range she stated she was a size 8 in most things? I feel like she’s lying a lot about her size. Nothing wrong with her size at all but I think it would be good to be a bit more honest. UNLESS.. she’s squeezing herself into smaller sizes.
Well considering she told us she was a size 4 in her in the style range at first that’s a given

Reactions: 8
I saw on her stories that she was on BBC this morning 😂 has anyone managed to watch it ?
I’m curious about what she talked about

Reactions: 1
I saw on her stories that she was on BBC this morning 😂 has anyone managed to watch it ?
I’m curious about what she talked about
I quickly just watched on bbc iplayer a moment ago just to see why the heck they've gotten Saffy B on BBC Breakfast.

It was just for 5 minutes and all it was about was her and a Tv critic talking about Strictly Come dancing and how this years show is going to be different due to social distancing etc etc. Nothing really significant to report she just said how much she loved her time on the show, how much she's looking forward to the new season, talked about how it will and won't in some ways feel different with less audience and how she has already given advice to some of the contestants she knows like Jamie, HRVY and Maisie.

I still get the feeling from her she was raging that Covid happened as she thought 2020 would have been her year to go mainstream straight after Strictly and the tour but alas she was stuck indoors like the rest of us. Things seem to be moving in her direction in a little with the announcement she's doing The Circle although I doubt anything major will happen from that.

Reactions: 12
So cutting tags is content now? 🙄 fucks sake...
Instead of the played out “oh I’m soooo busy training for something that I absolutely can’t tell you about!☺“ , she could have just taken her time walkin us through her trap house pre-renovated home. But that might be too much effort 😒
TRAP HOUSE HAHAHAHA I’m dead

I’ve found her house. It’s an absolute dive!! Hopefully she can restore it to its former glory

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I just searched on Rightmove for detached 4 bed homes with SSTC ticked, it’s listed for £1.15m. It’s on the same road as Zoe’s old house, I’m surprised tbh. It’s so easy to find as they have a picture of the room with the bath in it haha

Reactions: 13
I just searched on Rightmove for detached 4 bed homes with SSTC ticked, it’s listed for £1.15m. It’s on the same road as Zoe’s old house, I’m surprised tbh. It’s so easy to find as they have a picture of the room with the bath in it haha
Found it, ty!!

Fair play to her it will be a very good investment for her, will be interesting too see what she does to it! Wouldn’t of expected her to get something with that much work to do to it for that price

Reactions: 7
She could’ve got some much nicer places for a similar price... I’m quite shocked tbh. Also this is such a minor thing but a couple of years ago I lived somewhere that was next to a traffic light crossing like her place is and the beeping sound from the lights is so fricking annoying, I never got used to it I just swore I would never move somewhere near one again 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.