Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saffron;
- Love you.......
- My world.........
- Baby.......
- My one and only....
- Love you so much....
- Yum......
- My everything
- Everything is better with you....

Tyler;

- out for dinner with saffron

(hit they follow button and turn on notifications for my instagram 😐)

she’s like an emotionally insecure dog on heat.
The “yum😻” gets me🤢🤢🤢

Can someone catch me up on the haz/ saffron drama please?
Me too!!?👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone notice on her “home” account the bio used to say
“I’m building my dream home”, and now it says “I’m renovating my dream home”. Did someone think that building the house sounded like too much hard work? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
apparently saff had an offer accepted on a property yesterday, be interesting to see where she's buying

Reactions: 2
Its not sold out yet on the ITS app

Also why does she pose so weird, I dunno maybe if she started to actually like her real body the poses wouldn't be so wooden with both hands on her hip, blank stare.I'm not the biggest Megan Mckenna fan, but her pics are much more flattening and make me want to look at the clothes.
View attachment 222321
View attachment 222324
It looks like they photoshopped her face on a different body

• Heart
Reactions: 6
A house saffron!!!!

congratulations,
think of all the double bolted locks she can install to stop “Tay” from EVER LEAVING HER SIDE AGAIN 😂😂🤣🤣

I have high hopes for this relationship. High hopes “lil rocket” “the gal”
He’s clearly head over heels.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Saffron's immaturity just keeps shining. I am a property lawyer and having an offer accepted does not mean you are a property owner. The legalities could mean that the purchase falls through. This could be totally because of the state of the house/title issues or the mortgage providers requirements!

It is only until the title says her name that the property is actually "hers".

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wonder if it’ll be near her parents or closer to London as that’s where Tyler is planning to go in the future

Reactions: 3
Lol I've had enough
She really needs to read the room a bit more doesn’t she! Completely tasteless doing a video like this when so many people are losing their jobs, businesses have shut down due to not surviving through Covid, and people have really had to watch their money. I used to really like Saffron, but she really is living in a different world to the rest of us.

Reactions: 32
So many influencers are completely out of touch with reality. Get a fkn grip, try living off a "normal" was for your age for a whole damn month, pay all of your "bills" out of that and accept absolutely no freebies, no gifts,nothing and THEN tell me how broken your bank is

• Heart
Reactions: 29
she was quick to make the “saffro
So many influencers are completely out of touch with reality. Get a fkn grip, try living off a "normal" was for your age for a whole damn month, pay all of your "bills" out of that and accept absolutely no freebies, no gifts,nothing and THEN tell me how broken your bank is
I absolutely agree. I saw a clip of Ferne Mcann on the ‘mummy diaries’ and she said “I’m sorry billie, but the life we live is so much harder than having an office job” 😦 my jaw hit the floor. Might well feel harder, but you get paid 10k just for promoting Oral B. We have to graft and do Mondays to Saturdays just be able to pay our bills. Sick of these stupid influencers thinking they have it hard. I love Ana because after everything she says, she explains how fortunate and lucky she is and how some people are worse off. Can’t everyone be like her?😫

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.