Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“What’s my morning routine” Let’s make sure I tell everyone I wake up at 5.45, workout, swim, eat my protein powder etc etc I stopped watching at this exact moment

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I do give it to her covid had a lot of youtubers/influencers on the ropes but still even at home you could come up with something decent.

I also get the feeling from her she probably thought 2020 was going be HER year in terms of coming off the back of strictly and seeing how well Joe Sugg did from it like doing all his presenting gigs and then getting a part in a musical she thought that this would be her as well but unfortunately covid prevented any new opportunities from happening.
She would never have gotten Joe's opportunities because she doesn't know how to have a conversation with someone without butting it to talk about herself. At least now she can blame it on Covid 🤣
Looking back on her Strictly interviews, you can actually see her struggling to nod and listen but not interrupt. Its so interesting to watch compared to her vlogs when she's having a conversation with someone she just barrels all over them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe in her vlog she’s sat with her friend in the car, then talks about having been at Tyler’s and then goes inside her grandmas house!! Is she stupid?! How many people does she want to put at risk..

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I think it’s so so wrong for her and ITS to promote her clothing and encourage people to buy it by emphasising that it’s definitely a 1 time thing and if you want it you MUST buy it now because it’s limited and once it’s gone it’s gone! Then literally restock it again
Can we just talk about how ITS seems to force every celeb they collab with to shove their collection in our faces 24/7!!! Have a day off

Reactions: 8
The whole family is just living normal life, Jed’s on holiday, Wendy goes out with her big group of friends every day, it’s just one but COVID opportunity

• Angry
Reactions: 18
How cringe to do a who knows me best when Tyler and her have barely been together??? CRINGE

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hahaha really liked Tyler in that brother vs boyfriend video, he proper took the piss out of her “she’s been doing that for 3 days and it’s her morning routine” - I thought the same thing! I think we all could’ve answered the morning routine question, she posts it everywhere.

Also, Wendy explaining the difference between renovating and building to Saffron in the vlog - so funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She looked so mad when he said you didn't swim in sea today did you after she was badgering on about her morning routine 😂😂 I was cracking up surprised she didn't cut it out

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So her ITS collection is 48% off and Saffron is trying push sales......hasn’t been as big of a seller as they thought it would be then.....🤔

Reactions: 14
she made tyler feel so small in that video omg. They'll probably fake that their relationship is amazing for a long time then they'll break up because of 'differing personalities'

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
We get she works out every morning but why does she insist on letting us know EVERY DAY literally nobody’s cares! I don’t know why it annoys me so much 😂 the same closed eye tongue out selfie every morning to let us know 🙄

Reactions: 22
We get she works out every morning but why does she insist on letting us know EVERY DAY literally nobody’s cares! I don’t know why it annoys me so much 😂 the same closed eye tongue out selfie every morning to let us know 🙄
Tbf I actually think now she does it on purpose. It's 100% evident that she reads here or at least Wendy does. I'm pretty sure she's doing it now in provocative way bc we all know she can't take critics and hates comments on herself

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.