Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just me who’s pissed at how Saffron turned to Tyler and said in such a patronising voice “is that as high as you can sit up”? I actually felt sorry for him, wanted to slap her smug face clean off 🤣
Saffron must be completely different off camera for any boy to be able to stand her more than an hour..

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
She comes across as an attention seeker and a narcissistic, lately more than ever

Reactions: 19
Oh please don’t start making that an argument and leave it alone thanks 🙄 I’m saying shift work 6 days a week starting at 5:30am and closes at 11:30pm is a bit harder so I would like to see her say that’s easier than being a youtuber. Jees, I think you should read the post again, I said I want to see her do shift work, not that office jobs aren’t tiring😂😕 shoo
You do 18 hour shifts? 😯 start at 5:30am and finish at 11:30pm? My sister did the 4am-11am shift during lockdown and loved it but she’s deffo glad she’s finished now so she doesn’t have to go to bed at 7:30pm each night 😂

Reactions: 3
Take a shot each time saff touches her hair in her new vlog 😂🙄

also I’ve never really watched her vlogs before, is she always that rude to her mum? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She said this about the last collection and it WAS restocked, so embarrassing, anything to cause a hype and make it sell out!
View attachment 206392
You know what's even more embarassing??

Clicking on Saffron name on the app and being directed to Shauna from Love Island new collection 😂😂😂 I kid you not (added a screen recording of it lol)

But Saf is the face of the "£5 Outlet" section 😂😂

Screenshot_20200826-195755_In The Style.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bloody hell listening to her talk to her mum and if she’s building/renovating.....it’s like watching a 14 year old getting a bit of independence. She come across as like she has NO common sense

• Haha
Reactions: 16
AND SAFFRON ITS ACCEPTED NOT ASEPTED!!!!!!!! THATS NOT A WORD LEARN HOW TO SPEAK

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She hid her nose surgery for so long so wonder how long it’ll take her to admit to a boob job - if she ever does!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s never going to admit to a boob job. Influencers and celebrities love to make people think they are naturally beautiful/hot so saying you’ve had work done is like admitting defeat 🙄

Also she was SO annoying to her bf in the new video. So patronising and just plain irritating. I wanted to knock her out so many times 😂

Reactions: 21
Someone explain me why in her brother vs boyfriend video she's literally orange
It's ok to be tanned, BUT NOT ORANGE!! Look at Tyler , he's definitely used fake tan, but at least he has a brown-ish /gold undertone to his tan
Saffron looks completely like an Oompa Loompa

• Haha
Reactions: 9
WTF happened Jed 🤣😂 There has obviously NEVER been a time I’ve fancied that child but I know her fans did, he looks awful.

Looks like clout chaser Taylor really making himself comfortable on her channel 😬 poor creepy daddy shouting in the background feeling left out 😂 Dazs be replaced by the boyfriend

Watched her vlog, which I haven’t done for a long time!
So glad she got gifted a straightener worth nearly 400 quid.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else feel like she's stagnated ??

I mean in tonight's vlog she said 'she's soooo lost with youtube' and she's 'out of ideas' and there's 'no real trends on youtube at the minute'.

I mean surely come up with your own content then?!?!?!?! :rolleyes:

Her main channel is basically all just 'trend' videos never anything original of her own. If she keeps up with this I feel her loyal viewers with loose interest.

Reactions: 17
Anyone else feel like she's stagnated ??

I mean in tonight's vlog she said 'she's soooo lost with youtube' and she's 'out of ideas' and there's 'no real trends on youtube at the minute'.

I mean surely come up with your own content then?!?!?!?! :rolleyes:

Her main channel is basically all just 'trend' videos never anything original of her own. If she keeps up with this I feel her loyal viewers with loose interest.
She had really original videos back when she first started. Her peak really was that year she left school for youtube. She has so much demand to bring back that I'm A Celeb challenge they did but she's literally said it was too much effort to co-ordinate. God forbid she puts some work in to her videos!

Also, has she said where she's purchased a house? Brighton or LDN? Alot of houses in BN1 and BN2 are those tudor houses she's put as her thumbnail. They go for around 1.5 mill minimum.

Reactions: 5
She had really original videos back when she first started. Her peak really was that year she left school for youtube. She has so much demand to bring back that I'm A Celeb challenge they did but she's literally said it was too much effort to co-ordinate. God forbid she puts some work in to her videos!

Also, has she said where she's purchased a house? Brighton or LDN? Alot of houses in BN1 and BN2 are those tudor houses she's put as her thumbnail. They go for around 1.5 mill minimum.
I do give it to her covid had a lot of youtubers/influencers on the ropes but still even at home you could come up with something decent.

I also get the feeling from her she probably thought 2020 was going be HER year in terms of coming off the back of strictly and seeing how well Joe Sugg did from it like doing all his presenting gigs and then getting a part in a musical she thought that this would be her as well but unfortunately covid prevented any new opportunities from happening.

Reactions: 10
I think it’s so so wrong for her and ITS to promote her clothing and encourage people to buy it by emphasising that it’s definitely a 1 time thing and if you want it you MUST buy it now because it’s limited and once it’s gone it’s gone! Then literally restock it again

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.